10 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

This thread is getting out of hand with people "not using the spoiler tool" it takes forever to load, then have to scroll through all the pics to see the next post.

Please = Only show 1 picture and put the rest in a "SPOILER TAB"

Thank you.

> there are posters in this and other threads I stopped to give kudos for named reason although I like their work very much. It annoys me long scrolling and slow page opening because of looooong fucking listing of the numerous pictures until I get where I want.

49 minutes ago, Evaloves4 said:

> there are posters in this and other threads I stopped to give kudos for named reason although I like their work very much. It annoys me long scrolling and slow page opening because of looooong fucking listing of the numerous pictures until I get where I want.

I hope it's not me ? If I only have a couple of pics I'll always resize them to thumbnails instead of posting all of them fullsized, and if I have alot I'll post one or two and then I put the rest in spoilers. 

EDIT: a picture

image.png.5d8d2d80d31113ace76dfc6ce7cced78.png

Edited by mrrakkonn
3 minutes ago, mrrakkonn said:

I hope it's not me ? If I only have a couple of pics I'll always resize them to thumbnails instead of posting all of them fullsized, and if I have alot I'll post one or two and then I put the rest in spoilers. 

EDIT: a picture

> No, it is not you. :D

I feel a certain sense of guilt and didn't realise it was causing such a headache to post that much, I only do it on this thread because I felt more welcomed here. Not the best feeling to come back to after months of absence. 

Though I'm hardly the biggest offender in doing it, but I guess I'm not helping either, so I'll stop. 

Anyone interested in some periareolar breast augmentation scars? The two lightest swatches are subtle, but they are there. These are designed for Simdulgence's female upper bodies, and I'm also working on scars for other upper bodies as well.

BreastAugmentationPeriaoelarScarsSimdulgence02.thumb.png.803abba6064df9605952b7507b2e036f.png

Edited by Krolista