On 11/2/2018 at 10:19 PM, orgs1n said:

I re-downloaded and reinstalled XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 4.51. skeletonbeast_female.nif was 84.5 KB both before and after this.

I also reinstalled AnimatedParasites 0.1.5.1.

... And it works now! I fail to see how, but your suggestion worked, thank you so much! The animations look amazing!

skeletonbeast_female.nif

So you just reinstalled XP32MSE and it worked ? Im a bit confused because this Mod isn´t working. It could be that i didn´t let this Mod overwrite my XP32MSE but i read somewhere that you should never overwrite the Skeleton.

12 hours ago, AkiKay said:

So you just reinstalled XP32MSE and it worked ? Im a bit confused because this Mod isn´t working. It could be that i didn´t let this Mod overwrite my XP32MSE but i read somewhere that you should never overwrite the Skeleton.

That's indeed what I did. And in the meanwhile it stopped working again, regardless of whether I place the mod before or after XPMSE in Mod Organizer.

On overwriting the skeleton, in this post the author has stated that this is safe to do for this mod.

On 11/7/2018 at 12:07 AM, AkiKay said:

Mod uses bones of parasites from the skeleton. Without them will not work. I have not yet found a way to use the bones of the autonomous skeleton

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, markdf said:

Maybe if you ask Groovtama nicely, they could add some parasite bones to the skeleton for you, so that the default XPMSE skeleton is enough. I'm sure there must be other modders who would benefit from that? 

Animated Parasites AnimObjects solves this problem. The previous decision may have been better, but impractical, and bad for expansion. Because adding a couple of hundred bones to the skeleton is an exaggeration.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
6 hours ago, krafs said:

The animations don't show up at all for me in SL Animation Loader. I'm using the 0.1.5.3 Lite version and have installed all dependencies as far as I can see. Anything I could be missing?

The idle animations for the SLparsites via animated parasites won't show up in SLAL.

So far that's correct.

On 11/24/2018 at 9:29 PM, olebronkosrak said:

Simply put MatchMaker magic on yourself

Seems you can trigger all SLparasites unrelated animations via SL MatchMaker

On 5/12/2019 at 4:27 PM, krafs said:

The animations don't show up at all for me in SL Animation Loader. I'm using the 0.1.5.3 Lite version and have installed all dependencies as far as I can see. Anything I could be missing? 

AnimatedParasites 0.1.5.3 Lite version These are animated objects that do not require animation registration and skeletal replacement. The animation is cyclically repeating.

On 5/13/2019 at 5:51 PM, olebronkosrak said:

AnimatedParasites 0.1.5.3 Lite version These are animated objects that do not require animation registration and skeletal replacement. The animation is cyclically repeating.

How are they triggered then? :)

On 5/17/2019 at 9:46 PM, donttouchmethere said:

the parasites?

get infected via SLparasites! =D

after the parasite got added to your PC you will see that it is animated now

I see. I was mostly thinking about the animation listed under "Animated Alien Eg, Face hugger" in the first post though. Maybe that's not part of the Lite pack?

1 hour ago, krafs said:

I see. I was mostly thinking about the animation listed under "Animated Alien Eg, Face hugger" in the first post though. Maybe that's not part of the Lite pack?

okey, I wasn't sure

parasites are a story full of missunderstandings^^

AFAIK you need the full version

(now I have to check what I have installed o.o)

oh-ha! I have the 1.5.1 version installed

okey so what I understand:

if you want the Egg animation registered in SLAL you need:

AnimatedParasites_AO_0.0.2.2b.7z

(check main page how it should look in SLAL after installing the animation, than you need something to trigger it: sexlab match maker)

just why did I never update to 1.5.3?

I guess this scared me off: Only one animation works. Unlike behaviors tail, which lay the foundation of mods

17 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

okey, I wasn't sure

parasites are a story full of missunderstandings^^

AFAIK you need the full version

(now I have to check what I have installed o.o)

oh-ha! I have the 1.5.1 version installed

okey so what I understand:

if you want the Egg animation registered in SLAL you need:

(check main page how it should look in SLAL after installing the animation, than you need something to trigger it: sexlab match maker)

I guess this scared me off: Only one animation works. Unlike behaviors tail, which lay the foundation of mods

This is just one animation. Animated object. There is no relation to the basic mods. It could be used as an animation of a parasite infection.

17 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

AnimatedParasites_0.1.5.3_Lite.7z

This is an alternative solution (with a deterioration of the functional). But with the lack of a requirement to replace the skeleton.

On 5/23/2019 at 5:36 PM, olebronkosrak said:

This is just one animation. Animated object. There is no relation to the basic mods. It could be used as an animation of a parasite infection.

Is that the animation displayed on the first page? Does it require you to replace the skeleton or does it work without it?

On 5/23/2019 at 5:36 PM, olebronkosrak said:

but is this the animation that shows up in SLAL?

On 5/23/2019 at 5:39 PM, olebronkosrak said:

AnimatedParasites_0.1.5.3_Lite.7z

This is an alternative solution (with a deterioration of the functional). But with the lack of a requirement to replace the skeleton.

thx, now I understand, took me a while.

Means:

AnimatedParasites_0.1.5.1.7z => all idle animations on the parasites, but skeleton needs to be overwritten (I use this and it works great, thanks for creating this  immersion boosting experiance)

AnimatedParasites_0.1.5.3_Lite.7z => same as 0.1.5.1 but with less idle animations. Advantage => skeleton doesn't need to be overwritten

AnimatedParasites_AO_0.0.2.2b.7z  => animation to be registered with SLAL, kompatible with 1.5.1 & 1.5.3

• 2 months later...
On 8/21/2019 at 2:52 AM, AzazerTheTyrant said:

I really must just be a moron but for the life of me I cant find or understand how to actually use it, or where its location is. I am super excited for this mod. Any help would be appreciated thank you

This mod is a "replacer" for the parasites from Kyne's Blessing.

Means it adds animation to the parasite models that get added by SexLab Parasites.

10 minutes ago, nightshad said:

so the alien eggs randomly spawn? i have yet to see any

no they don't

The alien egg SLAL animation that get's added by AnimatedParasites is just that: an SLAL animation.

To see it start a SL scene with Matchmaker for example.