On 8/18/2018 at 10:04 AM, jiahaoiii3 said:

Hi, I installed the new version, but I didn't get the collision. 

I have a hdt pe body and every other collision owrked, vaginal from human, creature, even dildos, but I just can't seem to get yours working. 

Look if loaded hdt_***.xml. Log is located Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensions.log

Must be something like that :

Spoiler

hdtPhysicsExtensions
[08/18/18 13:32:10]INFO: Queue OK
[08/18/18 13:32:10]INFO: System run with 8 threads
[08/18/18 13:32:10]INFO: Havok simulated world created.
[08/18/18 13:32:10]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load
[08/18/18 13:32:58]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[08/18/18 13:32:58]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[08/18/18 13:33:05]INFO: Cell changed...
[08/18/18 13:33:05]INFO: Add character 00000014
[08/18/18 13:33:05]INFO: Add character ff001282
[08/18/18 13:33:12]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\skse\plugins\hdtFingers.xml
[08/18/18 13:33:12]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\skse\plugins\MaximumHDT.xml
[08/18/18 13:33:12]INFO: Physics system loaded : Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml
[08/18/18 13:33:30]INFO: Physics system loaded : SKSE\Plugins\hdt_Worm.xml  --- That's it!!

hdtPhysics Very capricious application. Reboot the PC, it often helps

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2018 at 7:14 PM, olebronkosrak said:

Need to set through Nexus Mod Manager, or another Mod Manager

NMM installed this in the Data folder. But that's the wrong way, because all animations and 3D models are stored in the Meshes folder, which is located in the Data folder, right?

1 hour ago, Vender_Pellegus said:

NMM installed this in the Data folder. But that's the wrong way, because all animations and 3D models are stored in the Meshes folder, which is located in the Data folder, right?

where is the issue? the meshes folder is in the data folder

installed with NMM and overwriting XPMSE => and works

the downloaded zip contains:

- folder meshes => goes into data/meshes

- folder SKSE => goes into data/SKSE

- folder textures => goes into data/textures

- AnimatedParasites.esp => goes into /data

those go into the data folder and normaly NMM is able to move it there (even if the zip folder hierarchy doesnt start with /data, although i saw cases that NMM messed that one up for what ever reason)

14 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

where is the issue? the meshes folder is in the data folder

installed with NMM and overwriting XPMSE => and works

the downloaded zip contains:

- folder meshes => goes into data/meshes

- folder SKSE => goes into data/SKSE

- folder textures => goes into data/textures

- AnimatedParasites.esp => goes into /data

those go into the data folder and normaly NMM is able to move it there (even if the zip folder hierarchy doesnt start with /data, although i saw cases that NMM messed that one up for what ever reason)

Wait ... The archive contains five folders, each with one animation file (.hkx). If anything, I'm talking about the "Factoryclosed Parasite Animation" archive.

21 minutes ago, Vender_Pellegus said:

Wait ... The archive contains five folders, each with one animation file (.hkx). If anything, I'm talking about the "Factoryclosed Parasite Animation" archive.

maybe your in the wrong topic,

try this one:

so far its a resource file, but you get hints how to overwrite other animations with it

atm you are in a topic about a mod that animates the parasites and not the poor infected PC

so overwriting animations from animated parasites with forced orgasm animations isnt the best idea^^

19 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

maybe your in the wrong topic,

try this one:

so far its a resource file, but you get hints how to overwrite other animations with it

atm you are in a topic about a mod that animates the parasites and not the poor infected PC

so overwriting animations from animated parasites with forced orgasm animations isnt the best idea^^

Damn. Precisely, I was mistaken, I'm sorry.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Warhawk55 said:

I am getting a CTD whenever I manually apply the facehugger on the face, do you know what could be causing it? 

Most of all, the skeleton. I missed the bones of the chewing skeleton. If this is a man then it is more possible.

If you use XPMSE 4.51 with standard settings, you can safely replace it. (skeleton_female.nif, skeletonbeast_female.nif)

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, orgs1n said:

I use Idle 3 from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53396, and the belt hugger sticks to one point in space, while the body sways left and right. Some pictures might help illustrate it. 

Strangely checked all the animations are all right. Some XPMSE settings may have been changed. If you can post skeletonbeast_female.nif, skeleton_female.hkx. This will help to understand  problem.

3 hours ago, olebronkosrak said:

Strangely checked all the animations are all right. Some XPMSE settings may have been changed. If you can post skeletonbeast_female.nif, skeleton_female.hkx. This will help to understand  problem.

Here you go.

skeleton_female.hkx is from XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended, the latest version (4.51).

skeletonbeast_female.nif is from your mod, the latest version (Sep 8th).

I use MO. Your mod comes at the very end of my mod order, so it's not overwritten by anything, including XP32.

skeleton_female.hkx

skeletonbeast_female.nif

11 hours ago, orgs1n said:

Here you go.

skeleton_female.hkx is from XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended, the latest version (4.51).

skeletonbeast_female.nif is from your mod, the latest version (Sep 8th).

I use MO. Your mod comes at the very end of my mod order, so it's not overwritten by anything, including XP32. 

skeleton_female.hkx

skeletonbeast_female.nif

Test the AnimatedParasites_0.1.5.1.7z and report the result

On 10/30/2018 at 2:41 PM, orgs1n said:

I use Idle 3 from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53396, and the belt hugger sticks to one point in space, while the body sways left and right. Some pictures might help illustrate it.

Hide contents

251893342_enb2018_10_3010_55_31_12.png.f5495fd0890121d76b835be851ebad6b.png

618535353_enb2018_10_3010_55_32_79.png.e5fe415cc0d5ecd86d9517e9a3d4261e.png

I had the same issue if I dont overwrite the XPMSE skeleton

I use NMM, after overwriting XPMSE files with animated parasites it worked

load order didnt matter (as long as its below SL parasites)

no clue how you overwrite with MO tho

21 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I had the same issue if I dont overwrite the XPMSE skeleton

I use NMM, after overwriting XPMSE files with animated parasites it worked

load order didnt matter (as long as its below SL parasites)

no clue how you overwrite with MO tho

In MO this is very simple, you just drag the mod files and the .esp to the spot where you want them.

I tried this -- placed both the files and the .esp below those of Animated Parasites -- but it didn't work either. The character sways, while the parasite remains stuck in space.

Thanks for trying to help though!

On 10/31/2018 at 4:21 PM, orgs1n said:

In MO this is very simple, you just drag the mod files and the .esp to the spot where you want them.

I tried this -- placed both the files and the .esp below those of Animated Parasites -- but it didn't work either. The character sways, while the parasite remains stuck in space.

Thanks for trying to help though! 

Delete AnimatedParasites. Reinstall XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended-68000-4-51. Send me skeletonbeast_female.nif. I used a skeleton  which has a size of 84.5 kb, and in XP32 Maximum Skeleton  there is still 105kb, maybe that's the problem