19 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

This mod is a "replacer" for the parasites from Kyne's Blessing.

Means it adds animation to the parasite models that get added by SexLab Parasites.

no they don't

The alien egg SLAL animation that get's added by AnimatedParasites is just that: an SLAL animation.

To see it start a SL scene with Matchmaker for example.

doesnt help that the thing im suppose to use it on doesnt exsit in game for me to use it. its a un usuable animation without the creature/ egg to use it on LOL if i use the eggs from fox girl mod would it work with those

• 5 weeks later...

I'm having a problem with the facehugger (face) floating in front of my character's face instead of it properly being on the face. (Screenshot attached. Sorry it's so damn big.)

I have installed all prerequisites, save for the animated pussy mod (I just don't wanna use it. It breaks 99% of my UUNP armor mods.)

I've replaced the XMPSE skeleton with the one in 1.5.1 and have the latest update.

Any help would be appreciated.

ScreenShot8.png

13 hours ago, HyperonicX said:

I've replaced the XMPSE skeleton

I'm by no means an expert but I use AP for ever now.

On your pic the facehugger is missing his ovipositor.

The facehugger on you pic looks exactly like mine with 1.5.1 if I DON'T overwrite the skeleton.

I use NMM so it's a physical overwrite.

If you have any mod that also overwrites the same files from XPMSE in your load order the modifications by AP will have no effect (depending what is installed last.

I can simulate this by:

installing AP 1.5.1

and Better Female hands wrists ankles and leg ratio twists for XPMSE

both will overwrite the same XPMSE files and only one can win.

If you have two conflicting mods you could use AnimatedParasites_0.1.5.3_Lite

That's what I do atm, still have to find out what this means: Only one animation works. Unlike behaviors tail, which lay the foundation of mods

8 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I'm by no means an expert but I use AP for ever now.

On your pic the facehugger is missing his ovipositor.

The facehugger on you pic looks exactly like mine with 1.5.1 if I DON'T overwrite the skeleton.

I use NMM so it's a physical overwrite.

If you have any mod that also overwrites the same files from XPMSE in your load order the modifications by AP will have no effect (depending what is installed last.

I can simulate this by:

installing AP 1.5.1

and Better Female hands wrists ankles and leg ratio twists for XPMSE

both will overwrite the same XPMSE files and only one can win.

If you have two conflicting mods you could use AnimatedParasites_0.1.5.3_Lite

That's what I do atm, still have to find out what this means: Only one animation works. Unlike behaviors tail, which lay the foundation of mods

From the top of my memory I had reinstalled XMPSE a week ago or so, then reinstalled both 1.5.1 and 1.5.3_Lite mods, then AP afterwards.

If I have to delete my skeleton files and start all that over again, then I'll do it as soon as I get home.

46 minutes ago, HyperonicX said:

From the top of my memory I had reinstalled XMPSE a week ago or so, then reinstalled both 1.5.1 and 1.5.3_Lite mods, then AP afterwards.

If I have to delete my skeleton files and start all that over again, then I'll do it as soon as I get home.

Confusing!

AP = Animated Parasites (my short from because lazy)

you install only AP 1.5.1 or 1.5.3, not both o.o

I can confirm that 1.5.1 works great, love it!

1.5.3 didn't test a lot, because I was just lucky with SLparasites (okeyokey for a test I could just use MCM, but I'm an immersive tester lol),

only changed to 1.5.3 because of the "Better Female hands wrists ankles and leg ratio twists for XPMSE" mod (what a name...)

EDIT:

oops, forgot to wish good luck =D

On 9/29/2019 at 7:45 AM, donttouchmethere said:

Confusing!

AP = Animated Parasites (my short from because lazy)

you install only AP 1.5.1 or 1.5.3, not both o.o

I can confirm that 1.5.1 works great, love it!

1.5.3 didn't test a lot, because I was just lucky with SLparasites (okeyokey for a test I could just use MCM, but I'm an immersive tester lol),

only changed to 1.5.3 because of the "Better Female hands wrists ankles and leg ratio twists for XPMSE" mod (what a name...)

EDIT:

oops, forgot to wish good luck =D

I knew what you meant by AP. I only installed the latest version of that.

Anyway, I reinstalled XMPSE and AP after deleting my skeleton.

Nada. Same problem once again.

EDIT: Managed to figure out the problem. I needed to replace the lovergirl skeleton with the XMPSE/AP skeleton to get it to work!

Now it works beautifully, and my gal now has a facehugger on her gorgeous face!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...