Any mods for Vagina collision on SSE?

41 minutes ago, happy_polla said:

Be Waiting ! Im uploading to Mega.nz

Version 1: UUNP Pxd have bodyslider (im using)

Version 3x: UUNPxd 3.0 . He made its to fight SMP (HDT PE vs HDT SMP). Its base on HDT-PE. Thats amazing file (you know i mean HDT-PE have anus collision). have a video file for preview

https://mega.nz/#!sVZhxIqT!XYBqoX4RjhfbBgfDB61mSMxmXC6mpApMq0IzVY7t7yw

https://mega.nz/#!0URlwK7Z!WXx4D4v5sY4I693Mn5XOQKIitMMUmBFcmGrq0PPJDLE

hi every one .... when i searching for vagina collision for cbbe i found by chance this chinese site !!!! after maybe week of painful searching ... and i found these magic links to download a full cbbe hdt vagina collision ... but there is some problem with feet & hand i didn't understand it ..... it's working like charming with collision every thing with every thing lol ..... so take a look & tell me what the issue with feet & hands if you can pleas ....  also if somebody can tell me why there is no such a thing like that until now in very famous & huge sites like loverslab or nexus !!!! only we find this ( solution thing ) in chinese & japanese sites loool

I mean ( in shortcut )  can any hero of you attaching the collision & HDT xml files from this site with standard physics or special cbbe body ?

the site link : https://forum.gamer.com.tw/Co.php?bsn=02526&sn=145170

25 minutes ago, high mood said:

hi every one .... when i searching for vagina collision for cbbe i found by chance this chinese site !!!! after maybe week of painful searching ... and i found these magic links to download a full cbbe hdt vagina collision ... but there is some problem with feet & hand i didn't understand it ..... it's working like charming with collision every thing with every thing lol ..... so take a look & tell me what the issue with feet & hands if you can pleas ....  also if somebody can tell me why there is no such a thing like that until now in very famous & huge sites like loverslab or nexus !!!! only we find this ( solution thing ) in chinese & japanese sites loool

The "author" says that you must not adjust the hands and feet in bodyslide, he also says that if you do then you must use RP Feet CBBE 3.0

I use UUNP but will test this cause i'm curious, lol

15 minutes ago, jesseg said:

The author says that you must not adjust the hands and feet in bodyslide, he also says that if you do then you must use RP Feet CBBE 3.0

I use UUNP but will test this cause i'm curious, lol

lol .... the Curiosity made the creativity my friend :)  ..... for the hand & feet .. yes i translate the site & i didn't make change or edit to feet or hand but in game there is a small problem with them ... it's small but still problem

By the way ,There is UUNP files in the package

32 minutes ago, high mood said:

lol .... the Curiosity made the creativity my friend :)  ..... for the hand & feet .. yes i translate the site & i didn't make change or edit to feet or hand but in game there is a small problem with them ... it's small but still problem

Can you send a screenshot of the problem please

1 hour ago, high mood said:

ol .... the Curiosity made the creativity my friend :)  ..... for the hand & feet .. yes i translate the site & i didn't make change or edit to feet or hand but in game there is a small problem with them ... it's small but still problem

Actually, this is COS HD body and xml files in general from the UUNPVaginaN body. In short, a piece from everywhere.:) And most likely from COS, arms and legs will fit perfectly.

12 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

Actually, this is COS HD body and xml files in general from the UUNPVaginaN body. In short, a piece from everywhere.:) And most likely from COS, arms and legs will fit perfectly.

thanks for replay ... and yes i feel that this body like a collage art ( piece from everywhere ) :) so is there any way to reunite this mess .... meaning attach the holy files of the HDT with that poor lonely standard physical CBBE body provided by bodyslide & cbbe mod ??? because i like the way of  collision & interact , it's perfect  ........ oh & there is other problem with this files i just discover it with SOS .... the SOS not fit correctly with body !

6 minutes ago, high mood said:

thanks for replay ... and yes i feel that this body like a collage art ( piece from everywhere ) :) so is there any way to reunite this mess .... meaning attach the holy files of the HDT with that poor lonely standard physical CBBE body provided by bodyslide & cbbe mod ??? because i like the way of  collision & interact , it's perfect  ........ oh & there is other problem with this files i just discover it with SOS .... the SOS not fit correctly with body !

you could just copy over the collision shapes from this "chinese body" onto the CBBE body in nifskope, but you would have to copy across all the relevant nodes....doesn't take overly long

6 minutes ago, jesseg said:

you could just copy over the collision shapes from this "chinese body" onto the CBBE body in nifskope, but you would have to copy across all the relevant nodes....doesn't take overly long

thank you jesseg for info .... the ( funny ) problem is I am a 3D artist and character animator since 1999 ... working in most heavy 3d program like maya & 3dmax & zbrush  but i didn't understand this nifskope editor in any way lol ... it's shame i know but i count on good moder since morrowind  :) ................... in short (( i can't do it )) lol

33 minutes ago, high mood said:

thank you jesseg for info .... the ( funny ) problem is I am a 3D artist and character animator since 1999 ... working in most heavy 3d program like maya & 3dmax & zbrush  but i didn't understand this nifskope editor in any way lol ... it's shame i know but i count on good moder since morrowind  :) ................... in short (( i can't do it )) lol

Are you building the CBBE special body in bodyslide cause it has all these collisions....

Are you playing on special edition?

48 minutes ago, jesseg said:

Are you building the CBBE special body in bodyslide cause it has all these collisions....

Are you playing on special edition?

yes ... i'm playing in special edition .... & yes i use bodyslide to build the CBBE special body

did you mean that i can attach files with bodyslide or outfit studio ???

31 minutes ago, high mood said:

yes ... i'm playing in special edition .... & yes i use bodyslide to build the CBBE special body

did you mean that i can attach files with bodyslide or outfit studio ???

Did you download SMP config files for CBBE from their nexus page?

6 hours ago, high mood said:

I mean ( in shortcut )  can any hero of you attaching the collision & HDT xml files from this site with standard physics or special cbbe body ?

the problem solved , thank you very very much for your time jesseg  without your help solution can't be done

the problem is i installed the hdtSSEPhysics_ files after the CBBE SMP config files  so they overwrite them & the codes of collision & vagina are gone  !

so do not install hdtSSEPhysics_  after CBBE SMP config files  lol

3 hours ago, panchovix said:

Hi there, how did you use it? I tried and I still have like the "body" with texture errors, like everything totally greenish/blueish lol (Built the body with the 1.1 file, then converted it with the app link)

You have to run it under command dos prompt (CMD). You need to put the femalebody_0 and 1 nif files into the nitrishape converter folder and run nifopt.exe femalebody_0 and 1. After that you will get 2 files with femalebody_0.opt.nif and femalebody_1.opt.nif. Replace your main femalebody nif files with this. I hope I explained it clearly.  

6 hours ago, edtide25 said:

You have to run it under command dos prompt (CMD). You need to put the femalebody_0 and 1 nif files into the nitrishape converter folder and run nifopt.exe femalebody_0 and 1. After that you will get 2 files with femalebody_0.opt.nif and femalebody_1.opt.nif. Replace your main femalebody nif files with this. I hope I explained it clearly.  

Hmm I tried but still does not work for me, either SSE Nif Optimizer or the nifopt way, this is the bat that i'm using

nifopt.exe femalebody_0.nif
NiVersion file: 0x14020007 user: 12 stream: 83
Optimize for Skyrim SE.
Save to femalebody_0opt.nif

and 

nifopt.exe femalebody_1.nif
NiVersion file: 0x14020007 user: 12 stream: 83
Optimize for Skyrim SE.
Save to femalebody_1opt.nif

But still no textures ?