Any mods for Vagina collision on SSE?

16 hours ago, darkworkz said:

Hi panchovix,

I followed your instructions using Nifscope and got great collisions.  Thanks!  Now my issue is pussy textures.  I did load up AIO animated pussy.  You can see by my screenshot that I don’t have the textures.  Can you direct me on how to fix this issue. 

Also, I’m going to be loading Bijin and Harem in my game.  Might you know how go about getting UUNPVaginaN, onto these two mod packages?

20181108155647_1.jpg

Hi there, hmm what do you mean with AIO Textures? the pussy does not open or something like that, or, that isn't using the pussy AIO textures? or kind of?

I'm a little confused on which femalebody nif file to edit to turn to UUNPVaginaN. After installing, the 2.7 file, XPMSE, Gromilla Skeleton, and tested it. I built bodyslide file with UUNP special body. After testing, this had no collisions.

Am I supposed to edit the femalebody0 and 1.nif after I generate them from bodyslide? I am unsure of where that file goes after I build. I tried to control+build to send to overwrite, then dragging out from overwrite to create mod, and then editing the string data. This did not work as well. Also I noticed in nifskope instead of Nitrishape, I have BStrishape on node 31. What am I doing wrong?

3 hours ago, umpaloompa said:

I'm a little confused on which femalebody nif file to edit to turn to UUNPVaginaN. After installing, the 2.7 file, XPMSE, Gromilla Skeleton, and tested it. I built bodyslide file with UUNP special body. After testing, this had no collisions.

Am I supposed to edit the femalebody0 and 1.nif after I generate them from bodyslide? I am unsure of where that file goes after I build. I tried to control+build to send to overwrite, then dragging out from overwrite to create mod, and then editing the string data. This did not work as well. Also I noticed in nifskope instead of Nitrishape, I have BStrishape on node 31. What am I doing wrong?

The body from the package 2.7 does not have sliders and you cannot build it in the BS, you must manually copy the files (femalebody_0 and _1, femalehands_0\1 nad femalefeet_0\1) from the 2.7 archive (archive path base\meshes\actors\character\character assets ) to the folder data\meshes\actors\character\character assets in game folder. 

44 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

I found a good version of this body and will try to adapt it to the standard sliders. It is unlikely that there will be a super-duper beauty, but it will be possible to change the basic forms. Need this?

Sorry I didn't think you were going to reply at all. Is this for CBBE? Because I saw one of the files you have something called CoS+Anus?

16 minutes ago, edtide25 said:

Sorry I didn't think you were going to reply at all. Is this for CBBE? Because I saw one of the files you have something called CoS+Anus?

Nope, I'm talking about UUNP China version (2.7 pack).

I have a my version of COS body (it is closer to the CBBE)  with a working anus, Thanks Scivirus for letting me make fun of his creation :) while this is my favorite body in the game. Original thread

I do not answer here because I am not the author of the topic, and not the author of the package :) But I am happy to help with real problems.

11 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

Nope, I'm talking about UUNP China version (2.7 pack).

I have a my version of COS body (it is closer to the CBBE)  with a working anus, Thanks Scivirus for letting me make fun of his creation :) while this is my favorite body in the game. Original thread

I do not answer here because I am not the author of the topic, and not the author of the package :) But I am happy to help with real problems.

Great I wouldn't mind trying out UUNP China. Is that one Bazinga made one for LE? I really liked his vagina texture. 

4 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

looks great. Are there any gaps?

Be Waiting ! Im uploading to Mega.nz

Version 1: UUNP Pxd have bodyslider (im using)

Version 3x: UUNPxd 3.0 . He made its to fight SMP (HDT PE vs HDT SMP). Its base on HDT-PE. Thats amazing file (you know i mean HDT-PE have anus collision). have a video file for preview

4 minutes ago, happy_polla said:

Be Waiting ! Im uploading to Mega.nz

Version 1: UUNP Pxd have bodyslider (im using)

Version 3x: UUNPxd 3.0 . He made its to fight SMP (HDT PE vs HDT SMP). Its base on HDT-PE. Thats amazing file (you know i mean HDT-PE have anus collision). have a video file for preview

I understood what kind of body you are talking about, I have it and I did under version 3 sliders and a full pack of SMP physics and collisions. But I had problems with the gaps in my hands.
But I will see your version! Maybe something has changed :)

26 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

I understood what kind of body you are talking about, I have it and I did under version 3 sliders and a full pack of SMP physics and collisions. But I had problems with the gaps in my hands.
But I will see your version! Maybe something has changed :)

Try on UUNP Senpo SMP Bodyslide LE v0.1.