Run Dragonborn RUUUN! (Legendary)

Run Dragonborn RUUUN! (Legendary)

View File
(Read change Log for info on the New updates Choose between Mages Delight or 11-19-2019)

(Sometimes Running means Surviving)

Mods that go well with RunDBRunn:

If you do not have the DLCs the go here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5419-run-dragonborn-ruuun/

!!!!Read the description!!!!

(Skyrim's difficulty system was made the quickest and laziest way possible, as you increase your difficulty in game, all that really happens is your weapons do less damage, and the enemies does 2x damage(actually enemy stats do not change thru the vanilla system), RunDBRunnn allows your weapons and armor to use the damage/protection the weapons/armor stats show(on Adept difficulty), while increase the enemy levels to "legendary" status!

Description:
With this mod, the enemies do not scale, they are already at the level they will always be at whether it is level 10, level 130 or level 500, so you will meet enemies with this mod early in the game that you cannot beat yet,
( this mod doesnt hold your hand and make it easier for you just because your a lower level) which in my opinion adds a better feel to the game
( why should every enemy get stronger just because your character did? That seems like a flawed design in the game to me, ,so now if your level 80 that level 10 bandit will still be a level 10 bandit, but the level 250 bandit will still be a level 250 bandit, whether you are level 1 or level 100! 

Every group of bandits will be random, EXAMPLE: in a group of four there could be a level 10, level 50, level 30, and level 200, so just because the first shot with an arrow did a one shot kill on that enemy, does not mean its now ok to rush in "swords a blazing"!

• 0 scripts, can install and uninstall at any time

• Werewolves will appear now and then when least expected

• Giants have up to 15,000 hp

• Most Enemies have just as much, if not more stamina then you, so they can chase you down

• Un-leveler, yes you can now meet an enemy that is level 100 at level 1 (ebony warrior is no longer the only badass in Skyirm

• bandits carry more than garbage weapons, the can be found with glass bows, ebony great swords and more, right from the start, killing them and taking them from them will be awhole other thing

• Think you are the only mage that can use spells like firestorm, blizzard, and lightning storm? (shakes head) not anymore! (Higher level enemy mages)

• a few bandits can shout

• This goes beyond bandits, drauger, spiders, the days of one hit kills on a giant are over

• most enemies do not level up with the PC, they are already at that level, ranging from level 10 to level 500 (higher ranked enemies)

• no more running head on into a bandit camp without consequences

• Now mods like SUBMIT, DEFEAT, DEATH ALTERNATIVE, will always matter

• has you get to higher levels , much harder enemies will appear

• not all enemies are tough, some are still weak bitches

• Did not touch the vampires in Dawnguard due to killing the NPCs in Towns, there are Dawnguard mods out there that will alter that

• Did not touch dragons...that's what the mod Deadly Dragons is for

• Should be compatible with everything, only thing altered is encBandit01Template and similar files

• Optional 3x leveling file is also script free Recommended to use LOOT to sort load order, but if you do not use LOOT then RunnDBRunn esp and Leveling3x esp need to be low in the load order but if you use the mod ORDINATOR, both esps should be right above that in your load order

Reasons for this mod:

• As already stated, Death Alt and other mods now are always in play, no matter how strong the Dragonborn gets
  • You need to learn to make stronger Armor
  • you will need stronger weapons
  • sometimes,  you get beat down in defeat or DA, you will have to find a more strategic way to get to the one who robbed you
  • Shield's now become important along with wards 
  • you now have a challenge when you going on a radiant quest to retrieve a stupid amulet
  • sometimes you really do have to run!

Requires:

Skyrim.esm and all DLCS

Installation:
mod manager or just drop it into your data folder and activate the esp file

should be lower in the load order, or even at the bottom, above bash patches thou

if you don't see the stronger enemies right off, its in the Skyrim game, sometimes things will not change until there is a cell reset, I have my game cells reseting every 144 in game ours, after time you will meet them

Low in load order but if you use Ordinator, place right above Ordinator in load order

If you have another mod that alters bandits and enemies, this is still compatiable, just put this esp below the esp you already have that deals with enemies

Conflict: 
should not be any conflicts

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/28/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim and all DLCS
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

6 hours ago, Choppytehbear said:

Sounds interesting, definitely trying this right now.

Hope you enjoy it

6 hours ago, Harry Smackmeat said:

Better run thru the tundra!  Whoah don't look back 2 see! :3

lol

5 hours ago, ShinobuOrion said:

Thx for the mod, now its LE

Just wondering if I use wildcat should it be placed above wildcat like ordinator?

This should go below Wildcat, this will just make enemies even stronger while still keeping all the effects of wildcat

With Ordinator, what it actually does is just make not all the perks show up if you put this below it, not sure why, but loot puts this above ordinator anyways

11 hours ago, sky6 said:

Great Mod definitely makes game feel different and more random in a cool way thanks!

Thanks I am glad your enjoying it!

7 hours ago, Choppytehbear said:

I got 1 shot by a bandit archer on my way to Bleakfalls Barrow. It shocked me so much I couldn't help but laugh. This mod is amazing.

haha, glad you like it.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the effort.

Few typos of the page here / in the DL section:

" bandits carry more than garbage weapons, the can be found with glass bows, ebony great swords and more, right from the start, killing them and taking them from them will be awhole other thing"

missing blank (a whole other thing)

" a few bandits can shout " - "some bandits..." (should be correct, I believe)

" drauger " - "draugr" (singular, plural "draugrs"? No idea :S)

" has you get to higher levels , much harder enemies will appear " - "as you get...."

This is not supposed to "rub it under your nose". It is funny to read (which counts much a for mod description), and it is a job well done.

2 hours ago, bauzz said:

So the Creature Edition is now part of this mod, no reason to have it after upgrading to 2.0?

Also this is a great mod, good work!

Yes this one combines everything

1 hour ago, Swiftstep said:

Thanks for the effort.

Few typos of the page here / in the DL section:

" bandits carry more than garbage weapons, the can be found with glass bows, ebony great swords and more, right from the start, killing them and taking them from them will be awhole other thing"

missing blank (a whole other thing)

" a few bandits can shout " - "some bandits..." (should be correct, I believe)

" drauger " - "draugr" (singular, plural "draugrs"? No idea :S)

" has you get to higher levels , much harder enemies will appear " - "as you get...."

This is not supposed to "rub it under your nose". It is funny to read (which counts much a for mod description), and it is a job well done.

I don't spell check, and do not care,  grammar Nazis are people with no actual real life skills so the use grammar as a way to make themselves feel smart,  no offense to you or anyone else it's just reality, and since you got what mod was about I guess there was no reason to spell check, thanks for you kind words about the mod

Question here

If i install your mod

And i am Level 1 = then i got ennemies from any level right ?

And now i am Level 50 = I got the same ennemies or stronger ones ?

Exterior and in dungeons the sames ? when they respawn ?

Does it affect ennemies from other mods ?

Thank you

49 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

Question here

If i install your mod

And i am Level 1 = then i got ennemies from any level right ?

And now i am Level 50 = I got the same ennemies or stronger ones ?

Exterior and in dungeons the sames ? when they respawn ?

Does it affect ennemies from other mods ?

Thank you

Yes enemys from other mods that use the templates from CK will be stronger

As far as reaching level 50 you will meet more enemies that at from level 500 to level 1200 

I am level 86 right now and still have to Run away, I use a bow with 187 damage, and have to hit a bandit murauder with 3 shots in sneak and that does not always kill them,  being at level 50 will not make the game much easier, you just survive longer cause you have more health 

Also a word of advice, get some cure poison potions if going into a area with spiders

Another example, let's say you level 50, your health is now at 550. A mammoth now does 400 damage with a hit, so at level 50 you cannot survive getting hit from a mammoth twice in a row

And yes it effects interior enemies as well

1 hour ago, tuxagent7 said:

What about higher ennemies mod is it compatible ?

Thanks for answering all thoses questions

Yes it is compatible just put this mod below any other mods in load order 

1 hour ago, Grom424 said:

Hello there,

Would it be possible to make a version in which you actually gain skills slower? Or perhaps it would be too much trouble?

I actually made a mod that I use for my own game, I can put the file here for you when I get home, it's a esp file only

How the file works is when you start a game you start with stamina at 200, magicka 1000, and health is 500, then each level up after that only adds 1 point to whatever stat you add it to

So with that you would have to get to level 100 to get your health up to level 600, it balances out the game well

Also in the mod every time you level up stamina 1 point it adds + 10 to carry weight (instead of +5 vanilla)

4 hours ago, Grom424 said:

Hello there,

Would it be possible to make a version in which you actually gain skills slower? Or perhaps it would be too much trouble?

I tried this Mod Today. I made some tests and hit Bandits with Bolars Oathblade Double Wielded and i could barely see any damage. I enjoyed having a long fight with someone but i wasn´t doing anything to him. It was like i was hitting him with a broom. I was going to Fort Greymoor which is one of the first dungeons in the Game.  How am i gonna do quests if a Steel Armor that i found somewhere cant even protect me ? Good Armors are involved in Quests. Don´t get me wrong this is a really nice mod, i just can´t play Skyrim like this. Im gonna get raped in the first Combat Session. Maybe even every Combat Session. Can you maybe give me a good way to approach Skyrim now ? I really don´t know what to do.

5 hours ago, AkiKay said:

I tried this Mod Today. I made some tests and hit Bandits with Bolars Oathblade Double Wielded and i could barely see any damage. I enjoyed having a long fight with someone but i wasn´t doing anything to him. It was like i was hitting him with a broom. I was going to Fort Greymoor which is one of the first dungeons in the Game.  How am i gonna do quests if a Steel Armor that i found somewhere cant even protect me ? Good Armors are involved in Quests. Don´t get me wrong this is a really nice mod, i just can´t play Skyrim like this. Im gonna get raped in the first Combat Session. Maybe even every Combat Session. Can you maybe give me a good way to approach Skyrim now ? I really don´t know what to do.

First of play the game with this on adept difficulty, any thing above that become amost impossible, at adept difficulty it works great...it becomes like playing a mmo, you have to prep with this mod installed, followers now become important

When I was level 5 I tried to go that silent moon camp ...well I think that's the name, the one with the lunar forge the I'd out in the tundra next to haltered stream camp..anyways I could not defeat the bandits, so I start shooting arrows at the mammoths at the near by giant camp and as the mammoths and giants chased me, I lead them to silent moon camp

They started fighting each other and it was a 15 minute battle as I hid but in the end enough bandits were dead that I was able to take the camp...sometimes you have to find other ways to kill certain things, this will make you level up armor, swords and have to prep to go against many enemys..also shouts now become important and magic 

When you are low level you have to try to attack from a distant and sometimes just run like hell

28 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

First of play the game with this on adept difficulty, any thing above that become amost impossible, at adept difficulty it works great...it becomes like playing a mmo, you have to prep with this mod installed, followers now become important

When I was level 5 I tried to go that silent moon camp ...well I think that's the name, the one with the lunar forge the I'd out in the tundra next to haltered stream camp..anyways I could not defeat the bandits, so I start shooting arrows at the mammoths at the near by giant camp and as the mammoths and giants chased me, I lead them to silent moon camp

They started fighting each other and it was a 15 minute battle as I hid but in the end enough bandits were dead that I was able to take the camp...sometimes you have to find other ways to kill certain things, this will make you level up armor, swords and have to prep to go against many enemys..also shouts now become important and magic 

When you are low level you have to try to attack from a distant and sometimes just run like hell

I know what your Talking about actually. I killed some Bandits with one of these Iron Spike Walls that spin around the corner. All 3.  Im gonna check if i got anything over adept on. Though i think i don´t..

-Aki