6 hours ago, thakyZ said:

I liked the Tera armors on the regular skyrim version, is there any way to use those models on Special Edition. I kind of missing having some parts not covered up...

Reworking all the models.

22 hours ago, Bc4life said:

Reworking all the models.

Thank you, I appreciate you replying to my post.

I do want to ask just to make sure I do or do not have a mod that affects vanilla armors. I have an issue with the steel chest piece armor items. I looked through all my mods and made sure that there isn't one that affects steel armor. But I think I am wrong, and that it isn't this mod causing it. Can you confirm that the steel armor shows up with the tera pack installed? Because my character doesn't show any model for the steel armor.

5 hours ago, thakyZ said:

Thank you, I appreciate you replying to my post.

I do want to ask just to make sure I do or do not have a mod that affects vanilla armors. I have an issue with the steel chest piece armor items. I looked through all my mods and made sure that there isn't one that affects steel armor. But I think I am wrong, and that it isn't this mod causing it. Can you confirm that the steel armor shows up with the tera pack installed? Because my character doesn't show any model for the steel armor.

No issues on my side no.

On 6/9/2019 at 6:21 PM, Bc4life said:

No issues on my side no.

Ok hmm, I'll take a look into it some more.

EDIT:

So I figured out my issue, apparently LOOT wasn't sorting the mods correctly. But I fixed it now.

On another note, I got the follower named Bsama Mestre, and I don't know if this is a mod causing this or something, but they seem to have a spell which is getting quite annoying. Now I am fairly new to Skyrim, so I don't know what this spell is, but basically it gives off brown particles from the followers hands and when the follower casts it it freezes the enemies in place with a brown effect on them. The issue though is that this spell doesn't let me attack the enemies after they freeze in place, and Bsama sometimes keeps freezing it whenever they unfreeze.

• 2 weeks later...

mBn9P2V.png

I'm so happy lol! Thanks for making this mod! >w<b

I'm totally in love with this body type and mod!

Getting to choose the gender (and the associated voice sets and pronouns NPCs use) is a great bonus. I love it! Great work!!~

Speaking as a trans person: this is great! lol uwu

• 2 weeks later...

After reading through the 31 pages I am having trouble believing that I alone am having the following issue....

The mod doesn't seem to work for me, like at all it just doesn't load. Can't see it in racemenu, the follower didn't spawn in dawnstar as well.

I tried to install it both manually and through mod organizer both versions of the mod (1.3 and 1.4.2) neither loaded. I am having all the required mods patched to the latest version as well is there something I may be missing?

21 hours ago, Bloody124 said:

After reading through the 31 pages I am having trouble believing that I alone am having the following issue....

The mod doesn't seem to work for me, like at all it just doesn't load. Can't see it in racemenu, the follower didn't spawn in dawnstar as well.

I tried to install it both manually and through mod organizer both versions of the mod (1.3 and 1.4.2) neither loaded. I am having all the required mods patched to the latest version as well is there something I may be missing?

It mean you are missing required mod.

Are you planning to also make femboy versions of the elven races? Although it is possible to create a femboy who looks like an elf he/she still gets adressed as a human which is a bit immersion breaking...

Spoiler

ScreenShot11.thumb.png.59b2df06c6dc080cb8f0b7c83e93f018.png

EDIT:

I noticed there is a neck gap issue with the falmer armor chestpiece if the player weight isn't set to 100. Is there an easy way to fix that myself (I have no clue how to work with outfit stufio)

Spoiler

ScreenShot12.thumb.png.9e6a711dcf1c5de30a9933a805d1c055.png

I managed to fix the neck gap issue myself.

I created a copy of the default body outfit in a new project with a renamed mesh (so it won't get overwritten by the body mesh of the armor).  Then I loaded the outfit project with the bugged armor and added my project copy of the default body. After that I just deleted the default body mesh of the outfit, renamed the body mesh from the copy to default body mesh and saved the project.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/22/2019 at 8:58 PM, DiaboliWorgen said:

Hi Bec4, just wondering if you are going to make a patch for the Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter fixes mod (SE). It alters the vanilla armors, clothes and weapons, and somehow it makes them invisible on the femboy race.

I had it disabled in order to play my femboys. 

No I will not, life is busy and working on creating my own indie game and my art.

Someone wanted to continue updating the mod but haven't for what I've seen.

I've also lost interest in working on it solo, demands so much work and can't just do everything that people expect.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been having an issue with the femboy mod lately. For some reason, the body of my femboy is gone, save for the eyes, hair, untextured fingers, and mouth. Has anyone else had this problem? 

Let me give a timeline of sorts of the issues I've been having (I have no pictures, apologies.)

1. Femboy has full body but no dick (I needed to update Schlongs of Skyrim)

2. Femboy's body is gone save for the head, and the body reappears when I put clothing on

3 (now). The body and head are gone, excluding the eyes, mouth, and hair. Putting clothing on doesn't bring anything back.

If anyone can give me a reason for this, thank you in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2019 at 7:11 PM, ThatOneChap67 said:

Hey im a bit stuck, i've installed the core and the mods requirements but where do i change the race to look like a femboy? (i have racemenue installed)

Then you are missing something it would be in the character creator window.

On 8/29/2019 at 7:11 PM, ThatOneChap67 said:

Please can i have some help? I've installed the core mods but the race wont come up..

Missing requirement.

18 hours ago, Fuck Ass said:

My femboy's, inlcuding myself, dont have dicks. Can someone help?

Use SOS full, or use MCM menu if you didnt start a new game.