9 hours ago, Deviljho-san said:

Just need to know something. For now the defeat patch is obsolete? (i did tried and it wasn't working) plus the link is dead.

Is working, you have to manually make the race work with defeat for it to work.

As it doesn't support custom race by default.

On 11/7/2019 at 7:44 PM, jharise said:

I'm considering putting together a custom male femboy follower to include in a future update of the male femboys expansion. @Bc4life, do you have any lore on your femboy races that I could use for reference or are they pretty open, lore-wise?

Talon is an orphan, he Magic knight type of guy.

I can't say much as I am actually producing a game of him.

Bsama is a demon child, he doesnt have fathers, and is birthed from the essence of many succubus.

Who only had him cause they were bored of not having bois around. Each succubus represents a cardinal sin, he represents the idea of the catholic/christian where birth is a sin in some way.

So he anti social, aggresive, and focus on magic and heavy weaponry.

Use that as you wished.

20 hours ago, Baldazza said:

hi, this is mod is so cool ty for make it, i wish FO4 could have something similar :D you rock!

I actually created one for Fo4 already.

But don't ever plan on releasing it.

Spoiler

29 minutes ago, Baldazza said:

well that's just teasing then :P

Maybe, got fed up of the whining that I would get on the daily for the femboy skyrim mod.

People not reading the requirement, complaining the mod don't work when they didn't install them, complaining of the body-type, etc etc.

And still do to this day. So keeping the Fo4 for myself cause I don't want to deal with it.

9 hours ago, Bc4life said:

Use that as you wished.

So the race as a whole doesn't have any associated lore? I noticed in the race description it says they call upon Magnus for spellcraft, so I was wondering if you had anything in mind regarding that.

I have a pretty solid idea for the follower I'm making, I just wanted to make sure that, if you did have some lore for the Femboy race you'd prefer I'd adhere to, I wasn't going wildly contrary to it. He's not going to be connected to the existing Femboy followers at all, btw.

3 hours ago, jharise said:

So the race as a whole doesn't have any associated lore? I noticed in the race description it says they call upon Magnus for spellcraft, so I was wondering if you had anything in mind regarding that.

I have a pretty solid idea for the follower I'm making, I just wanted to make sure that, if you did have some lore for the Femboy race you'd prefer I'd adhere to, I wasn't going wildly contrary to it. He's not going to be connected to the existing Femboy followers at all, btw.

The other person that was helping might have touched it, regardless of what I said, when I told him not to touch it.

The femboy was just a feminine race of sneakin boys, with good speechcraft since they were able to use their charm to the advantage, magic strenght and pickpocket with their dandy fingers.

So there isn't any lore, to the race itself.

There are just girly bois, if you want to tackle a side project, people always request the argonian as a femboy race.

Male Femboys Expansion Update 1.05

Unless anything particularly egregious pops up, this is going to be the final update. This version includes a simple male femboy follower named Lucas in the Midden near the Atronach Forge. He specializes in conjuration magic and especially bound weapons, so if you want him to use these, don't give him any additional weapons. This is my first time making a follower, so hopefully his AI isn't too buggy. This version also includes an additional plugin that disables the script that automatically adds a hunting bow and iron arrows to new followers (because it was overriding Lucas' Bound Bow), so if you want that script to remain active, just disable the extra plugin.

Some pictures of Lucas under the spoiler cut.

Spoiler

122508872_SkyrimSpecialEdition11_9_201912_03_26AM.png.09b57d5975c9beb29bd8a92ba3a4e05f.png

598574812_SkyrimSpecialEdition11_8_201911_59_08PM.png.bea64a6d99b0847e47479c6124e3aab2.png

EDIT: I made a small update since I uploaded this this morning, as I discovered that I forgot to untick the "bound weapon" box in his "dummy" bound bow (since he refused to cast the spell during my testing, I just made him an exclusive bow with the BB's stats and visual effects), which meant that it would disappear from his inventory after using it once. This has now been fixed.

EDIT 2: Uh... okay so for some reason male Khajiit Femboys don't have heads now??? I genuinely have no idea what happened there since I didn't mess with the meshes at all, but I'm working on uploading a fixed version now, so please give me a moment. The update will also include a few other small tweaks, mostly in regards to Lucas' combat AI and armor mesh, as well as a few other armor meshes now that I FINALLY figured out the root of what's been causing my problems with morphs. Update should be up some time today.

3 hours ago, jharise said:

Male Femboys Expansion Update 1.06

HOPEFULLY NOW all of the major issues have been fixed. Khajiit Femboy heads have been restored, and the neck gap should be a thing of the past. There were a few additional tweaks made in this update, but nothing really worth mentioning here.

Unless anything ELSE particularly egregious pops up, THIS is the final update. I'm calling it done.

Should I post this up?

Or do you want me to check and see if all is good?

1 hour ago, jharise said:

If you would check I'd appreciate it. I'm pretty sure it's done but I could easily have missed something here or there. If you don't find anything else that needs fixing and are satisfied with it as it is, feel free to post it up. Thank you for your patience with me.

Will check tomorrow then. ANd no ,thank you, you made a patch/pack for people to enjoy, if you work youve done.

22 hours ago, DiaboliWorgen said:

Thank you, I am enjoying this mod so much! 

Also great idea to made the body mesh out of CBBE, it makes it so easy to customize 

20191124145427_1.jpg

JEEEBUSS!!!! O_O

That some big shoulder plates XD

But glad that you are enjoying teh mod. ^^