16 hours ago, THEMEMESJACK said:

My Femboy's face is messed up he has very masculine features

Somethign went wrong on your side then. o-o

10 hours ago, Easytimen said:

You get updated this for vanilla skyrim?

Like mentionned on the OG skyrim page, I drop og skyrim.

3 hours ago, Masakatsu said:

Do you ever plan to make an npc replacer with this mod?

Not really.

I did want to replace ulfric, but needed approval from another mod but they refused to have anything related to homosexuality.

23 minutes ago, Bc4life said:

Not really.

I did want to replace ulfric, but needed approval from another mod but they refused to have anything related to homosexuality.

I mean just because it's a femboy doesn't mean it's automatically homosexual.

18 hours ago, Masakatsu said:

I mean just because it's a femboy doesn't mean it's automatically homosexual.

Some people dont see it as such.

And Is not my place to force them.

14 hours ago, THEMEMESJACK said:

Does this conflict with female armor replacers?

Might not, depends on some replace.

But if the replaces just changes the meshes, then no it wont.

I am still having a problem with some outfits not showing up but now I noticed that many outfits are invisible because there is no bodyslide data for them so they can't be built (e.g. Green Robes). Is this data just missing for me and if so would one of you guys be so nice to give me their outfit data so I can build the outfits?

I also noticed that some outfits don't show up even though i built them an their mesh files are there... Is there any way for me to fix that?

I am NOT using Skyrim redone but if you think another mod is causing the problem feel free to look through my loadorder.

loadorder.txt

On 5/30/2019 at 5:27 PM, Norli said:

Is development still going on? If not, can I work on it in your stead?

You are always welcome to help, I wont turn help away, life been busy on my side, dealing with alot of IRL (grandmother fallen ill and me being stuck takin care of everything by myself)

And making sure I work on my game and get work done for my personal bills.

So I havent work l since last patch.

what did you have in mind?

On 6/1/2019 at 8:48 AM, PlayingOneHanded said:

I am still having a problem with some outfits not showing up but now I noticed that many outfits are invisible because there is no bodyslide data for them so they can't be built (e.g. Green Robes). Is this data just missing for me and if so would one of you guys be so nice to give me their outfit data so I can build the outfits?

I also noticed that some outfits don't show up even though i built them an their mesh files are there... Is there any way for me to fix that?

I am NOT using Skyrim redone but if you think another mod is causing the problem feel free to look through my loadorder.

loadorder.txt 5.3 kB · 0 downloads

Armor not supported by my patches will appear invisible.

23 hours ago, Bc4life said:

I know that, I have problems with vanilla armor. After checking for conflict with SSEEdit I found out that unlimited bookshelves is the problem. I'll see if I can make a patch for that and upload it here in case somebody else has a problem with this mod too.

11 hours ago, Paradox Edge said:

Any way to port the female voice to the male sex setting? I want my femboys to sound girly. Not like a twink.

Why don't you just use the female sex setting? As far as I understood the only difference between the sex settings for the femboy race is the voice...

EDIT: So here's my patch for Unlimited Bookshelves, just extract the zip to your Data folder and make sure it's loaded after Femboy Reborn and Unlimited Bookshelves. 

Btw now Steel armor makes the body of my char disappear like others mentioned already...

Femboy Reborn -Unlimited Bookshelves-.zip

4 hours ago, PlayingOneHanded said:

I know that, I have problems with vanilla armor. After checking for conflict with SSEEdit I found out that unlimited bookshelves is the problem. I'll see if I can make a patch for that and upload it here in case somebody else has a problem with this mod too.

Why don't you just use the female sex setting? As far as I understood the only difference between the sex settings for the femboy race is the voice...

EDIT: So here's my patch for Unlimited Bookshelves, just extract the zip to your Data folder and make sure it's loaded after Femboy Reborn and Unlimited Bookshelves. 

Btw now Steel armor makes the body of my char disappear like others mentioned already...

Femboy Reborn -Unlimited Bookshelves-.zip 9.01 kB · 0 downloads

The sex scenes for Flowergirl are wrong my duder. I get pussy rubbing animations which clips the everliving shit out of the penis. :L

2 hours ago, PlayingOneHanded said:

Well that's a problem with Flowergirls then. Adjust the animations for the femboy race there.

For that matter why are there two sex options for the femboy race? Is it just impossible to only have one? Because that would be the only reason to have 2 sexes of the same sex... <.< Which is Femboy... Also known as Girly boy. Also known as male. Also not everybody is a coding jesus? I know how to tell people how to do things. I don't know how to actually do them myself.

19 hours ago, Paradox Edge said:

Any way to port the female voice to the male sex setting? I want my femboys to sound girly. Not like a twink.

40 minutes ago, Paradox Edge said:

For that matter why are there two sex options for the femboy race? Is it just impossible to only have one? Because that would be the only reason to have 2 sexes of the same sex... <.< Which is Femboy... Also known as Girly boy. Also known as male. Also not everybody is a coding jesus? I know how to tell people how to do things. I don't know how to actually do them myself.

There two gender cause you cant create a race with only one gender in the creation.

And it was also made in a way for people who like to be call she as a femboy, cause I know I do. Or heck even trans people here were very fond of this concept.

So seriously this just seem as a weird random complain.

And you dont need coding, just use sexlab.

Literally inside the MCM there setting for voices and animation.

There no need for passive aggressive attitude.

21 minutes ago, Bc4life said:

There two gender cause you cant create a race with only one gender in the creation.

And it was also made in a way for people who like to be call she as a femboy, cause I know I do. Or heck even trans people here were very fond of this concept.

So seriously this just seem as a weird random complain.

And you dont need coding, just use sexlab.

Literally inside the MCM there setting for voices and animation.

There no need for passive aggressive attitude.

I will speak to you and anybody else however I damn well please thankyouverymuch. Guess I'm off to try and figure out how to install sexlab without breaking my entire computer. :Y

Oh and Femboys are not trans. Femboys are Femboys. And Femboys are just feminine males. no inherent like. label or sexual orientation about it. Just like how a tomboy doesn't have to be a dyke man-hater. A Femboy doesn't have to be a soyboy perma-gay duder. What you are looking for when you say ''I want to be called a girl'' Is a trap. because that's what a trap is. Somebody, not necessarily male, who actively tries to convince others that they are the opposite sex to their own. Sadly memes blasted that entire thing out of the water and literally everybody got confused-but... People are starting to remember the difference... slowly. :Y

On 6/3/2019 at 10:34 AM, Bc4life said:

You are always welcome to help, I wont turn help away, life been busy on my side, dealing with alot of IRL (grandmother fallen ill and me being stuck takin care of everything by myself)

And making sure I work on my game and get work done for my personal bills.

So I havent work l since last patch.

what did you have in mind?

Quality of life, grammar fixes, anything that will improve the mod. I could try and contact armor creators and see if they'll allow me to make a patch for their armor.

Do I make my own page for it, or should I just send you the file once I update it?

On 6/4/2019 at 2:59 PM, Paradox Edge said:

I will speak to you and anybody else however I damn well please thankyouverymuch. Guess I'm off to try and figure out how to install sexlab without breaking my entire computer. :Y

Oh and Femboys are not trans. Femboys are Femboys. And Femboys are just feminine males. no inherent like. label or sexual orientation about it. Just like how a tomboy doesn't have to be a dyke man-hater. A Femboy doesn't have to be a soyboy perma-gay duder. What you are looking for when you say ''I want to be called a girl'' Is a trap. because that's what a trap is. Somebody, not necessarily male, who actively tries to convince others that they are the opposite sex to their own. Sadly memes blasted that entire thing out of the water and literally everybody got confused-but... People are starting to remember the difference... slowly. :Y

No youre not, you came to my mod seeking help, then proceed to complaining. Dont be a internet tough girl.

If you want the help, respect those that tries to help you instead of acting up as a child. It will make people more willing to help you.

And I dont care for terminology, some femboy like to be called  girls some dont, who fuckin cares.

20 hours ago, Norli said:

Quality of life, grammar fixes, anything that will improve the mod. I could try and contact armor creators and see if they'll allow me to make a patch for their armor.

Do I make my own page for it, or should I just send you the file once I update it?

Hmm....Lets go with this.

Any amour patches you do should be in your own page. As you will be the modder working on it.

IF you work on the main femboy file then you should send it via pm to me, so we can put it here, with credit ofc.

That way it will make easier for people to have a solid base that still get work on the main race page.

And I could just link your page for the other armor patches.

Watcha think?

17 hours ago, Bc4life said:

No youre not, you came to my mod seeking help, then proceed to complaining. Dont be a internet tough girl.

If you want the help, respect those that tries to help you instead of acting up as a child. It will make people more willing to help you.

And I dont care for terminology, some femboy like to be called  girls some dont, who fuckin cares.

Hmm....Lets go with this.

Any amour patches you do should be in your own page. As you will be the modder working on it.

IF you work on the main femboy file then you should send it via pm to me, so we can put it here, with credit ofc.

That way it will make easier for people to have a solid base that still get work on the main race page.

And I could just link your page for the other armor patches.

Watcha think?

Makes sense, though I also don't wanna bother you when you have things going on. For example, since you have a lot going on, I don't wanna make you feel pressured to update the page everytime I update the mod.

14 hours ago, Norli said:

Makes sense, though I also don't wanna bother you when you have things going on. For example, since you have a lot going on, I don't wanna make you feel pressured to update the page everytime I update the mod.

That doesnt bother me, Ill try to keep an eye in my pm for you.