Ive been trying to get this to work for a whole week now! whenever I do something there's an error or I did it wrong or put it in the wrong place or something else and then I have to spend hours trying to figure out what I did wrong and fixing the problem. well I think im close now but it still isn't working, I have downloaded the core v142, patches and fixes files and the slider presets. I have downloaded SOS and the other required mods all using vortex. SOS works for the other races but when I create a femboy race, it gives my character a vagina. I use the mcm but that still doesn't work. I have no idea what im missing. I really wana use this mod. help me I beg you!

22 hours ago, jharise said:

Hey quick question because I ran into a weird issue. There's a neck gap for the male femboys (which is strange since they use the exact same body mesh as the females just with different sliders), but if I tick the weight all the way up to max, the neck and body meshes do line up. So my question is this: any idea how to change just the head mesh weight in CK without affecting the body weight?

Hide contents

2073381874_SkyrimSpecialEdition10_30_201910_42_04PM.png.16f05b9f57750e92343296662525941f.png1934063117_SkyrimSpecialEdition10_30_201910_42_27PM.png.ef3ab791212d74b6f0765b5d3c52b9f0.png

EDIT: It's not a perfect solution, but I appear to have fixed it by deleting the "skinnymorph" slider in the head .tri

weird but another solution find the body in the armor addon, and select size body_1 instead of zero see if it works,

I know one of the armor set i had to do that.

4 hours ago, snuffmuffin said:

Ive been trying to get this to work for a whole week now! whenever I do something there's an error or I did it wrong or put it in the wrong place or something else and then I have to spend hours trying to figure out what I did wrong and fixing the problem. well I think im close now but it still isn't working, I have downloaded the core v142, patches and fixes files and the slider presets. I have downloaded SOS and the other required mods all using vortex. SOS works for the other races but when I create a femboy race, it gives my character a vagina. I use the mcm but that still doesn't work. I have no idea what im missing. I really wana use this mod. help me I beg you!

Version 1.4 doesnt need to the patch, only the armor pack stuff.

Just let vortex install it, it will place it in the proper place. Use SOS full, not light.

Create new character, new game. Those are my first suggestion.

Alright, here it is; my "male" femboys expansion.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7p6hnfkssfjtbjp/Male Femboys Expansion 1.01.7z?dl=0

It's an armor replacer and bodyslide config for male femboys, as well as fixes a few broken mesh paths from the base mod (steel and wolf armor) and includes newly-added Sheogorath and Tsun armor refits for both male and female femboys. SMMB is required for morphs, which is not available on this site, but I have included a ReadMe file with the link to it.

Some screenshots I took with the addon active under the spoiler cut.

Spoiler

20191101111316_1.jpg.b00093aab25a3a64cd61313b5414ba9e.jpg20191101112450_1.jpg.fa6e4dd92dd415f668bc92020256bc61.jpg20191101134452_1.jpg.2c106a5bf90020123ce8e0c1d5c63d5f.jpg

This is still very much a work in progress (some armors have pretty bad clipping and others don't fit exactly right because they didn't especially like the conversion process and will need additional tweaking) and hasn't been extensively tested, so please let me know if you run into anything strange.

I'll be continuing to tweak the ill-fitting meshes on my own time, so I can drop occasional updates. If you run into clipping issues, please tell me on which outfits (preferably with screenshots) so I can fix them.

Addendum: I've also got handful of compatibility patches I've thrown together for various other mods that I use if anyone's interested in them.

Calyps Animal Ears SSE

CalypsAnimalEarsTailsFemboyPatch.esp

HDT-SMP Inari Tails

InariTailsFemboyPatch.esp

Wearable Dragon Horns and Tails

dragonhornstailsfemboypatch.esp

Male-compatible BDHoodies patch coming soon.

EDIT: The download link has been updated because I found some pretty egregious errors in the older version, so here's the first update, I guess.

Things changed;

1. Restored "female" femboys voice to what it originally was (I had originally changed this to give my active "female" femboy a male voice but forgot to change it back for the addon)

2. Fixed Blue Mage Robes mesh path

3. Fixed Vampire Femboys neck gap (Khajiit Femboys may still have the gap, I'm working on this one)

4. Refit Merchant Clothes, Apprentice Robes, and fixed clipping issues on Bartender Clothes

12 hours ago, jharise said:

It's an armor replacer and bodyslide config for male femboys, as well as fixes a few broken mesh paths from the base mod (steel and wolf armor) and includes newly-added Sheogorath and Tsun armor refits for both male and female femboys. SMMB is required for morphs, which is not available on this site, but I have included a ReadMe file with the link to it.

Reveal hidden contents

20191101111316_1.jpg.b00093aab25a3a64cd61313b5414ba9e.jpg20191101112450_1.jpg.fa6e4dd92dd415f668bc92020256bc61.jpg20191101134452_1.jpg.2c106a5bf90020123ce8e0c1d5c63d5f.jpg

This is still very much a work in progress (some armors have pretty bad clipping and others don't fit exactly right because they didn't especially like the conversion process and will need additional tweaking) and hasn't been extensively tested, so please let me know if you run into anything strange.

I'll be continuing to tweak the ill-fitting meshes on my own time, so I can drop occasional updates. If you run into clipping issues, please tell me on which outfits (preferably with screenshots) so I can fix them.

Addendum: I've also got handful of compatibility patches I've thrown together for various other mods that I use if anyone's interested in them.

Calyps Animal Ears SSE

CalypsAnimalEarsTailsFemboyPatch.esp 3.07 kB · 1 download

HDT-SMP Inari Tails

InariTailsFemboyPatch.esp 2.88 kB · 1 download

dragonhornstailsfemboypatch.esp 14.27 kB · 0 downloads

EDIT: The download link has been updated because I found some pretty egregious errors in the older version, so here's the first update, I guess.

Things changed;

1. Restored "female" femboys voice to what it originally was (I had originally changed this to give my active "female" femboy a male voice but forgot to change it back for the addon)

3. Fixed Vampire Femboys neck gap (Khajiit Femboys may still have the gap, I'm working on this one)

4. Refit Merchant Clothes, Apprentice Robes, and fixed clipping issues on Bartender Clothes

Keep those up for now, I need redownload skytim to try these out.

Also...I would need to have the mod creator approval to even have those posted. Since you are the one that made them, is best you go check the permission tab.

And ask if the patch you did is fine in their book.

Edit: Also for the clipping why not make zap sliders, and make it hide the skin or even erase them.

7 hours ago, Bc4life said:

Keep those up for now, I need redownload skytim to try these out.

Also...I would need to have the mod creator approval to even have those posted. Since you are the one that made them, is best you go check the permission tab.

And ask if the patch you did is fine in their book.

Edit: Also for the clipping why not make zap sliders, and make it hide the skin or even erase them.

I'll check in with the mod authors to make sure they're fine with it. In the mean time, I can put together a guide to making compatibility patches so people can make their own if that's cool with you.

I did zap sliders on most outfits but there were a few I just forgot to do it for, which are the ones that have clipping. Whoops.

Then there are ones like Hide Armor that have extremely bad clipping that I can't just use zaps on due to how open the armor is, so I'll have to figure something out for them.

22 hours ago, jharise said:

Reveal hidden contents

Calyps Animal Ears SSE

CalypsAnimalEarsTailsFemboyPatch.esp 3.07 kB · 1 download

HDT-SMP Inari Tails

InariTailsFemboyPatch.esp 2.88 kB · 2 downloads

dragonhornstailsfemboypatch.esp 14.27 kB · 0 downloads

Things changed;

Thank you so much for making an animals ears patch for this mod, the one I was using replaced the entire skeleton so I had some issues!

Edit: The sheogorath armor wasn't able to be loaded by Bodyslide because it couldn't find the Nif

2 hours ago, Neko Boi said:

Edit: The sheogorath armor wasn't able to be loaded by Bodyslide because it couldn't find the Nif

Of COURSE the Sheogorath armor misbehaves. I'll be sure to fix it for future updates, but in the meantime, here's just the bodyslide config for Sheo. Thank you for letting me know.

Sheogorath.7z

4 hours ago, jharise said:

I'll check in with the mod authors to make sure they're fine with it. In the mean time, I can put together a guide to making compatibility patches so people can make their own if that's cool with you.

I did zap sliders on most outfits but there were a few I just forgot to do it for, which are the ones that have clipping. Whoops.

Then there are ones like Hide Armor that have extremely bad clipping that I can't just use zaps on due to how open the armor is, so I'll have to figure something out for them.

Sure, there a small tutorial on the first post, check if you want to expand from it, and make a new on from scratch.

19 minutes ago, Bc4life said:

Sure, there a small tutorial on the first post, check if you want to expand from it, and make a new on from scratch.

TBH when you first told me that, I couldn't find it and wasn't aware of what topic the post was in, and then I just found it now, so I shall probably fix some stuff like the Steel armor which has been giving me much trouble.

5 minutes ago, Neko Boi said:

TBH when you first told me that, I couldn't find it and wasn't aware of what topic the post was in, and then I just found it now, so I shall probably fix some stuff like the Steel armor which has been giving me much trouble.

Have fun, you can also put any armor you want, so my steel armor is a skimpy one of a steel panty with furry boots. A steel chain bra.

6 hours ago, jharise said:

Update 2: So I tested the mod you did, the steel armor doesn't appear, guessing you forgot to link it.

There quite a bit of clipping so I got a usggestion.

Alot of it is coming from the from the butt. Because the femboy body has physic.

In bodyslide deleted the butt bone from the bone section, it will stop the butt wiggle and butt clipping from the armors.

Ill look into deeper later, but those are the first things I've noticed.

57 minutes ago, Bc4life said:

Update 2: So I tested the mod you did, the steel armor doesn't appear, guessing you forgot to link it.

Alot of it is coming from the from the butt. Because the femboy body has physic.

In bodyslide deleted the butt bone from the bone section, it will stop the butt wiggle and butt clipping from the armors.

I didn't forget to link it, I just made a typo in the mesh path (I mostly work in SSEEdit since the CK is clunky, but it doesn't have a file browser so path typos can be easily missed). Thank you for letting me know, I'll fix it.

I'll take the butt physics into account, then, and remove them from the armor reference body.

EDIT: I also put together a simple tutorial for making compatibility patches using TESEdit/SSEEdit for non-bodyslide items if people want to make their own.

Update 1.03!

I tried to fix everything mentioned in this thread. On the BodySlide front, I went through and applied zaps to everything that needed them and refit a few more outfits that needed slimming.

Again, if you run into anything odd, please let me know.

EDIT: I've managed to get ahold of both the Dragon Horns and Inari Tails mod authors and they both gave permission for distributing patches. Only the author of the Animal Ears mod hasn't gotten back to me yet.

EDIT 2: HEY FOLKS SO THIS IS WHY YOU GOTTA KEEP YOUR SHIT ORGANIZED

I didn't notice it because I have all of the relevant files on my end, of course, but I realized after posting the 1.02 update that the CalienteTools folder is missing a few important files because they were in separate folders. The link at the top of this post has been updated to the new version with (hopefully) everything in the right place this time.

11 hours ago, jharise said:

Update 1.03!

I tried to fix everything mentioned in this thread. On the BodySlide front, I went through and applied zaps to everything that needed them and refit a few more outfits that needed slimming.

Again, if you run into anything odd, please let me know.

EDIT: I've managed to get ahold of both the Dragon Horns and Inari Tails mod authors and they both gave permission for distributing patches. Only the author of the Animal Ears mod hasn't gotten back to me yet.

EDIT 2: HEY FOLKS SO THIS IS WHY YOU GOTTA KEEP YOUR SHIT ORGANIZED

I didn't notice it because I have all of the relevant files on my end, of course, but I realized after posting the 1.02 update that the CalienteTools folder is missing a few important files because they were in separate folders. The link at the top of this post has been updated to the new version with (hopefully) everything in the right place this time.

To post here or only on nexus??

5 hours ago, jharise said:

I only asked if I could share them, I didn't specify where. I'm not asking you to post them on this mod's download page, I just wanted to make sure that posting them in this thread was okay.

Alright Ill post them only on the nexus then, and I dont see why not share the work you did,make it easily accesible, what is you name on the nexus?

For credits.

(also adding your tutorial on the tutorial section)

4 hours ago, Bc4life said:

Alright Ill post them only on the nexus then, and I dont see why not share the work you did,make it easily accesible, what is you name on the nexus?

For credits.

(also adding your tutorial on the tutorial section)

Thank you. I'll PM you with my Nexus username.

Oh, and I did put together an updated version of the BDHoodies Femboy patch that now supports male femboys, btw.

Obviously requires Bad Dog's Hoodies SOS Addons to work.

FemboyHoodiesPatch.7z

Adds compatibility for the Female Slit, Female Anthro, and Female Sheath SOS addons for both male and female femboys and Khajiit femboys.

Because making them compatible with male femboys required changing a value that enabled them for males of all compatible races, you may want to go into the SOS MCM and set the "allowed genders" of those three addons to only female. This setting doesn't affect femboys at all, as there (currently) are no "male" femboy NPCs, and you can set whatever schlong addon you want to your own character regardless of the gender setting in the MCM.

As with any SOS Addon update, you'll need to reset SOS for the changes to apply on an existing save. I recommend exporting your MCM settings before doing this so can import them after resetting so you can keep any changes you might have made.

The .esp is now its own thing and no longer a modified version of the SOS_Femboys .esp, so if you downloaded my previous version of this patch, please delete it and use this instead. DO NOT run them together or there will be weird results.

Spoiler

permission.PNG.70b31742d2c75129c6bff3f9024a01a7.PNG

Male femboys expansion Update 1.04

Okay, there's probably still one or two bugs here and there to work out, but I'm confident this version pretty much finished. If anything else strange comes up, let me know.

Changelog:

Somehow I missed Imperial Studded Armor, so it's in there now.

A few more fixed outfit meshes

misc. fixes

And thanks for all your input, everyone, you've been a big help.

5 hours ago, jjef231 said:

Core and patches installed but race wont show up in racemenu, but the cbbe bodyslide files work just fine, is there somthing im missing?

Do you got the requirements. People tend to not have all of it. Especially the Apachii hairs (both male and females).