2 hours ago, Klever Kitsune said:

Sorry that the toxic community has pushed you away from wanting to work on Skyrim mods. This is still my favorite mod for the game, and honestly I would not have had the ability to enjoy the game as much as I have if it wasn't for you. So thank you for all the hard work you've put into this mod. ❤️

I don't know if I would say toxic community XD

Since most people enjoying the mod are usually gone and playing the mod, and not here commenting.

So I usually see people having trouble or the spoiled apple of the barrel.

But glad that you are enjoying the mod. ^^

On 6/17/2019 at 5:14 PM, slider said:

I just discovered this mod and I love it! It looks just as good as I could hope for and it works perfectly right out of the box.

I was wondering if there is any chance we can get a compatibility patch for this other fantastic mod, as it would be nice to be able to give the femboys foreskins:

To the person who posted this request (and for myself and anyone else who might also want it) I put together a compatibility patch for BDHoodies. It adds femboy compatibility for the Female Slit, Female Anthro, and Female Sheath schlongs added by Bad Dog's mod (I haven't included the male versions since male Femboys lack full functionality, but if requested, I can add them). It's just a modified version of the SOS - femboy esp, so allow it to override that.

I know for a fact that it works as intended out of the gate in a new game, but if you apply it to an existing save (and if you already have Hoodies installed), you will need to select "restart SOS" from the MCM menu to get it to recognize the femboy races, so I recommend using the "export MCM settings" function before you do this to back up any changes you might have made to SOS settings if you want to keep them.

Enjoy!

FemboyHoodiesPatch.7z

Okay so this is weird; a few armor pieces behave oddly, and I haven't been entirely able to pin down the reasons why, because everything appears to check out when I look at the esm.

1. Steel armor is entirely invisible. This turned out to be a filename mismatch as the addon was trying to find a mesh with the wrong filename (leftover from earlier version of the mod?).

2. Certain armor/clothes sets do not reflect morphs and cannot be adjusted through CBBE Morphs tab in Racemenu despite batch-building the assets in Bodyslide and having a present .tri file. I first noticed this after restoring the above steel armor, as it has the same morphing issue. I went back and tried building each asset one-by-one and got the same results.

3. Some armors also ended up like this??? (I increased the PregnancyBelly slider to test armors which is why the Forsworn armor is distorted)

569495679_SkyrimSpecialEdition10_20_20198_31_37PM.png.024f5d20df2e59327fe13b54fbd6ef42.png1140688348_SkyrimSpecialEdition10_20_20198_32_33PM.png.2bc8b3639a3a6cf33d7c4ea0fea916cd.png

Unrelated to the above; though there is an Immersive Armors patch, am I correct in the assumption that it lacks bodyslide data?

5 hours ago, jharise said:

Okay so this is weird; a few armor pieces behave oddly, and I haven't been entirely able to pin down the reasons why, because everything appears to check out when I look at the esm.

1. Steel armor is entirely invisible. This turned out to be a filename mismatch as the addon was trying to find a mesh with the wrong filename (leftover from earlier version of the mod?).

2. Certain armor/clothes sets do not reflect morphs and cannot be adjusted through CBBE Morphs tab in Racemenu despite batch-building the assets in Bodyslide and having a present .tri file. I first noticed this after restoring the above steel armor, as it has the same morphing issue. I went back and tried building each asset one-by-one and got the same results.

3. Some armors also ended up like this??? (I increased the PregnancyBelly slider to test armors which is why the Forsworn armor is distorted)

569495679_SkyrimSpecialEdition10_20_20198_31_37PM.png.024f5d20df2e59327fe13b54fbd6ef42.png1140688348_SkyrimSpecialEdition10_20_20198_32_33PM.png.2bc8b3639a3a6cf33d7c4ea0fea916cd.png

Unrelated to the above; though there is an Immersive Armors patch, am I correct in the assumption that it lacks bodyslide data?

Inside Outfitstudio, there a zap slider hidding the skin.

Just delete it. Simple as that, or load in a new body reference.

The femboy doesnt use a pregnancy compatible skeleton.

Okay, I got it. I'm still learning how to use outfitstudio, so it's a bit of a crash course.

That being said, I'm still having the bizarre problem of certain armors not morphing in-game even after running through bodyslide and having the necessary .tri files. I ran the mod through the Creation Kit to make sure all of the references were correct, and they are, so I'm stumped. It happens to about half the vanilla armors, and I don't have any other mods that interfere with vanilla armors beyond mesh replacements for bodyslide support (and femboys uses its own directory, so it's definitely not this).

On 10/19/2019 at 10:02 PM, Bc4life said:

I don't know if I would say toxic community XD

Since most people enjoying the mod are usually gone and playing the mod, and not here commenting.

So I usually see people having trouble or the spoiled apple of the barrel.

But glad that you are enjoying the mod. ^^

I really enjoy the mod a lot, I don't usually post on forums all that much, but I guess I could post some stuff here and there about stuff I do with the mod.

10 minutes ago, jharise said:

Okay, I got it. I'm still learning how to use outfitstudio, so it's a bit of a crash course.

That being said, I'm still having the bizarre problem of certain armors not morphing in-game even after running through bodyslide and having the necessary .tri files. I ran the mod through the Creation Kit to make sure all of the references were correct, and they are, so I'm stumped. It happens to about half the vanilla armors, and I don't have any other mods that interfere with vanilla armors beyond mesh replacements for bodyslide support (and femboys uses its own directory, so it's definitely not this).

Mean something you did wrong in outfitstudio.

8 minutes ago, Neko Boi said:

I really enjoy the mod a lot, I don't usually post on forums all that much, but I guess I could post some stuff here and there about stuff I do with the mod.

If you want.

4 hours ago, Bc4life said:

Mean something you did wrong in outfitstudio.

Pretty sure I didn't, since I didn't even touch outfitstudio until after I discovered that problem. Morphs reflect in Bodyslide and OutfitStudio correctly, and the system calls the correct mesh, because I tried both variants of the prisoner rags and they showed up correctly. However, they are static and will not morph despite having the correct .tri files.

Weirdly enough, I also can't see zap sliders in OutfitStudio, and they aren't options in Racemenu either, and most of the armors that have the morphing problem do include zaps. I'll reinstall this mod's CalienteTools assets to their unmodified state to see if I did manage to break it somewhere and then I'll get back to you.

Well, apparently I did mess *something* up because when I reverted the CalienteTools files back to their original state, the zap sliders did appear in OutfitStudio. I must have overwrote the slider data by accident somehow.

Unfortunately, this did not resolve my missing morph problem, and the sliders also don't appear in Racemenu. The only thing I can possibly think of is that it isn't being recognized as CBBE (and thus unresponsive to morphs) for whatever reason.

1 hour ago, jharise said:

Well, apparently I did mess *something* up because when I reverted the CalienteTools files back to their original state, the zap sliders did appear in OutfitStudio. I must have overwrote the slider data by accident somehow.

Unfortunately, this did not resolve my missing morph problem, and the sliders also don't appear in Racemenu. The only thing I can possibly think of is that it isn't being recognized as CBBE (and thus unresponsive to morphs) for whatever reason.

Might be a skeleton issue like I mentionned.

38 minutes ago, Bc4life said:

Might be a skeleton issue like I mentionned.

Weird if so, because I used the same skeleton for the body and all of the armors. Body and about half the vanilla armors morph correctly, but the other half can't even be edited in the CBBE Morphs tab in Racemenu despite morphing correctly in Bodyslide preview. At this point I'm very close to just rebuilding all of the affected assets myself in OutfitStudio since I just learned today how to make custom conversion references.

In less frustrating news, I'm very gradually working on compiling a CalienteTools folder for the Immersive Armors pack to give it bodyslide compatibility if anyone's interested in that when I'm done. Also considering making a male vanilla armors pack for Femboys if anyone prefers them over the female armor designs (I came across a CBBE to SMMB conversion reference so it was pretty easy to rework it into a vanilla male to femboys reference).

Well, I'm still not sure exactly what's up with the improperly-morphing outfits, but I was able to fix them by deleting all but the Zap sliders and importing the Femboy Body reference. I think somehow some of them are of an old build whose sliders aren't being recognized as CBBE, because when I would load up a buggy outfit in OutfitStudio and try to just change the reference, this would happen:

incompatibilities.PNG.a835bdfa4092cc39514b18d0ea3d9bb7.PNG

15 hours ago, jharise said:

Well, I'm still not sure exactly what's up with the improperly-morphing outfits, but I was able to fix them by deleting all but the Zap sliders and importing the Femboy Body reference. I think somehow some of them are of an old build whose sliders aren't being recognized as CBBE, because when I would load up a buggy outfit in OutfitStudio and try to just change the reference, this would happen:

incompatibilities.PNG.a835bdfa4092cc39514b18d0ea3d9bb7.PNG

Are you using the bodyslider preset file or the bodyslide file that comes from inside the 1.4 version of the mod.

As those are 100% different. The 1.4 one is the one that supports morph.

And armor conversion are to to be converted 100% inside outfit studio.

Okay so somehow I managed to fix one problem, but now I have a variation on it where the reference body morphs correctly but the outfit doesn't.

Spoiler

812209319_SkyrimSpecialEdition10_23_20191_39_30PM.png.b0b6d562b533c305ab2dfb6226d3c8a4.png

Ignore the feathers, they're from a different mod.

Proof that the morphs work in OutfitStudio:

Spoiler

proof.PNG.e1175c64d105a841c6afce1217782296.PNG

Weirdly enough, if I deselect the "include reference with output" option when saving, the outfit DOES morph correctly, but the body is, of course, missing.

1853721066_SkyrimSpecialEdition10_23_20192_15_20PM.png.10b0e943dc36e46a1a10c49a6e6d0294.png

I tried importing another body as part of the outfit so I could exclude the reference body and hope that worked, but it just went back to no morphs at all.

15 hours ago, jharise said:

Okay so somehow I managed to fix one problem, but now I have a variation on it where the reference body morphs correctly but the outfit doesn't.

Reveal hidden contents

812209319_SkyrimSpecialEdition10_23_20191_39_30PM.png.b0b6d562b533c305ab2dfb6226d3c8a4.png

Ignore the feathers, they're from a different mod.

Proof that the morphs work in OutfitStudio:

Reveal hidden contents

proof.PNG.e1175c64d105a841c6afce1217782296.PNG

Weirdly enough, if I deselect the "include reference with output" option when saving, the outfit DOES morph correctly, but the body is, of course, missing.

1853721066_SkyrimSpecialEdition10_23_20192_15_20PM.png.10b0e943dc36e46a1a10c49a6e6d0294.png

I tried importing another body as part of the outfit so I could exclude the reference body and hope that worked, but it just went back to no morphs at all.

I have no clue...

I dont know what you are doing to get these issues.

And the weirdest part is that it doesn't happen with all outfits, either.  Fur and Leather armor, for example, work fine. I can't figure out what the common thread is at all between the buggy ones. I thought maybe it was the zap sliders, but the stormcloak cuirass up there doesn't have them, and it clearly has problems.

Oh well, I'll just edit the CBBE versions of the armors to the femboy shape and put those into the proper mesh folders instead since I can't figure this out at all.

EDIT: I made a breakthrough in figuring it out!

So apparently the CBBE Morphs don't like the Femboy body as a reference, because they aren't recognizing it as valid reference body for outfit morphing. At first I thought just renaming the Femboy body to CBBE would work, but it didn't, so what I did to eventually make everything work is this: I took a CBBE body and used the Femboy body as a conversion reference to reshape it into the femboy shape. Then I replaced the textures to femboy ones and imported this modified CBBE body as my reference body. This alone wasn't quite enough, so I had to rename this body to something else, and import the CBBE version of the corresponding armor as reference to import the correct sliders for that outfit (only necessary to import the CBBE body from the outfit to get the sliders, the outfit mesh is fine as it is). Then conform the outfit and femboy-shaped CBBE body. Once this is all done, the reference body can safely be deleted, and the femboy-shaped body can be set back as reference and renamed back to CBBE. Save project, run through bodyslide, successful morphs.

A few of these steps are probably extraneous, so I'll keep fiddling with it to see if I can eliminate a few of them to achieve the same results, but this is where I stand right now: going through each and every piece of bugged armor and doing all that. It works, but it's slow-going.

Oh, and one last thing. Bit weird. All circlets are invisible on femboys. Not sure why, because the file paths are correct, but that's a thing. I'll fiddle with it a bit more to see if I can figure anything out there.

EDIT: Never mind, that one was my fault. There's a conflict with a "circlets and hoods" mod.

On 10/24/2019 at 12:11 PM, jharise said:

And the weirdest part is that it doesn't happen with all outfits, either.  Fur and Leather armor, for example, work fine. I can't figure out what the common thread is at all between the buggy ones. I thought maybe it was the zap sliders, but the stormcloak cuirass up there doesn't have them, and it clearly has problems.

Oh well, I'll just edit the CBBE versions of the armors to the femboy shape and put those into the proper mesh folders instead since I can't figure this out at all.

EDIT: I made a breakthrough in figuring it out!

So apparently the CBBE Morphs don't like the Femboy body as a reference, because they aren't recognizing it as valid reference body for outfit morphing. At first I thought just renaming the Femboy body to CBBE would work, but it didn't, so what I did to eventually make everything work is this: I took a CBBE body and used the Femboy body as a conversion reference to reshape it into the femboy shape. Then I replaced the textures to femboy ones and imported this modified CBBE body as my reference body. This alone wasn't quite enough, so I had to rename this body to something else, and import the CBBE version of the corresponding armor as reference to import the correct sliders for that outfit (only necessary to import the CBBE body from the outfit to get the sliders, the outfit mesh is fine as it is). Then conform the outfit and femboy-shaped CBBE body. Once this is all done, the reference body can safely be deleted, and the femboy-shaped body can be set back as reference and renamed back to CBBE. Save project, run through bodyslide, successful morphs.

A few of these steps are probably extraneous, so I'll keep fiddling with it to see if I can eliminate a few of them to achieve the same results, but this is where I stand right now: going through each and every piece of bugged armor and doing all that. It works, but it's slow-going.

Oh, and one last thing. Bit weird. All circlets are invisible on femboys. Not sure why, because the file paths are correct, but that's a thing. I'll fiddle with it a bit more to see if I can figure anything out there.

EDIT: Never mind, that one was my fault. There's a conflict with a "circlets and hoods" mod.

Thats so many uneeded steps x.x

And not the proper way to doing it.

On 4/24/2018 at 11:45 PM, Bc4life said:

Femboy Race Reborn - Special Edition -New Tera Pack 1.4 Release

View File

----------------------------------------------

475620660_TalonChibiidlealt.gif.de4c13ad271d7c2118701878bfec4693.gif    

Femboy Reborn SE

(Welcome to your Mistress Domain?)   

----------------------------------------------

Description: V.1.4 "SE" IMPORTANT READ
Big changes and work incoming for the khajiit femboy, please be be aware if you are a user of the Immersive,Tera or any of the armor patches with V.1.3 of the Femboy race

They will not work with the Khajiit femboy of V.1.4, they will get the fix need as soon as possible. We got two modder on this now. (New Modder Gorvi)

Now is the time, to roam the land as the girly-est boy in the land...you F****** milkdrinker!

This mod adds a custom race, which is the "femboy" race.
Technically speaking the feminine boys race ~

!!PLEASE READ!!

To make this Mod work properly download the core file and the "Patches" file and install both.

Any future fixes will be done and upload and replace that file to prevent people from downloading bigger file all the time.

The only time that this may change is whenever the race version number changes  ( i.e. if FRR 1.3 becomes FRR 1.4)

This new version of the mod for SE works the same way as the OG Skyrim version.

This mod uses the technique that skyrim uses to give each race a different helmet (you'll notice khajiit have their own helmet for example.)

This method makes it easier for the player to plug and play with the femboy itself..the downside is that unsupported armor mod wont appear on the femboy character a they will appear

invisible until a patch is done.Which I will be working on and hopefully find someone to help me with this. As doing that for every popular armor mod...would be suicide. x.x

I will firstly focus on armor mod I use and then expand from there.

This mod is to be considered as a "WIP" as more armor will be added and things will be changed.
Any suggestion are always welcome.

REQUIREMENTS:

Imcompatibility / F.A.Q.:

-Anything That would change or affect Vanilla armor

Q: The armors are blue/purple? What did you do?!

A: Nothing, you either have a mod conflict, affecting the textures or you did not download the original mod.

Q: The armor are invisible HELP!

A: Simple, you either didn't download the source required mod, if the glove and such are invisible.

A2: If everything is invisible with either Vanilla or other pack. Mod conflict, anything affecting those original mod will conflict.

Q: My penis don't work, I use SOS Light and I...

A: shhhhh......USE SOS FULL!. And to be safe start a new game.

OPTIONNAL - Patch for armor Mod:

Femboy Patches Only available on the Nexus : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16927

-Cloaks of Skyrim - Wet and Cold

-Immersive Armor (1.3 currently)

-TERA

-Campfire and Frostfall

-Wearable Lantern

-Helgen Reborn

Black Viper Patch (Single Requirements): https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14759

Defeat Patch Requires : https://www.loverslab.com/topic/96686-sexlab-defeat-sse/

Cumshot Requires:  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/437-cumshot/

Future Armor Mod Pack:

-Tiny armor mods of my choosing for now-

Notes for this Race mod:

---Contains a simple femboy follower who can be found in Dawnstar INN.

--- A tiny number of Apaachii hair as been turn for both gender (more will get the same treatement)
--- Some armor may have clipping, i converted over 100 armor, I may have missed a few....
--- More to come

Future Plans...?: (PLEASE READ)

Mod in big slow down, Working on personal projects (making a video game) . Here a sneak peak:

https://d.facdn.net/art/bc4life/1515616268/1515616268.bc4life_talon_idle.gif

If anyone wants to me expand this mod, it would be appreciated and will assist anyways I can, im not entirely stopping modding, just slowing it down, take it more relax and whenever I feel like it.

PLEASE MAKE SURE THE ARMOR PLUGIN LOADS AFTER THE RACE, JUST TO BE SAFE. Or that any future patches load after the official  mods of those armors.

Make your Own patch for your favorite mod ? (Tutorial) MODDERS ONLY :

Reveal hidden contents

All you need:

1-Femboy race mod

2-XML of the femboy preset

3-Bodyslider

4-Skyrim Creation kit

I wont teach how to use bodyslider, there enough tutorial on youtube for it, just be sure to have the femboy preset file inside bodyslide boydyshape preset folder,

to have everything working.

First answer a question, is the armor mod that you want to make a patch for an ESM or an ESP?

An ESM : Go toTutorial A

An ESP: Go to Tutorial B

Tutorial A:

Since the armor mod you want to make a patch for is a masterfile you will need to create a ESP.

1-Launch the Creation kit and load, your armor mod, the one you want to patch and the femboy race mod

You will get error message simply selct "yes to all" or "retry", don't worry about them, they wont break anything.

DO NOT SELECT ANY OF THEM AS AN ACTIVE PLUGIN!!!! DO NOT! DO NOT! DO NOT!

2- Find the armor pieces , they will be found in the Armor ADDON tab , that you will see of the left side of the creation

kit window, only search those from your desire mod, leave the rest untouched.

3- After you find the armor piece listing (Helmet,body,hand,feet) You will need to duplicate the listing for each piece,

so select them , right click and choose duplicate, the next step I will assume that you already made the conversion of the needed equipment.

Other wise do it now. (the helmet doesn't need conversion)

4-  I will teach you  every piece here, one by one:

Helmet: Select the duplicated listing of the helmet, this one simple, you will only change the male helmet data, so select the male 3d helmet

Model and change it to the same as the female one. After that at the top of the list, change the race (more likely default race) to

Femboy race. If you don't see it , you haven't load the race mod...go back to step one....

Gloves:  Same as the helmet but this time for the glove. More often than not the glove don't need converting. as they fit the race fine.

But if you needed to convert the glove, you will need to change the glove model for both the male and female. Change the to race

to femboy and your done.

Feet:     Same as gloves....like seriously.

Body:    This one is pretty straigthfoward, you will need to change the 3d model for both male and female...obviously. Fine your new model

The conversion you did it to use it. Be sure to have everything in the same place ( I suggest using the Armor and outfit folder of my mod

To keep everythign clean and tidy, and easy to find if you need to fix anything), change the top race to Femboy and done.

From there all the work is easy, do this one by one, select one of the original piece (helmet, glove ect ect), right clock and select "use info", this will bring

all the armors that uses that AA (armor addon) open one of them, a window will appear, stats and weight , name  all those info can be seen. You wont touch

anythign there, what you want in the window at the bottom, at the center where you can see the 3d model that it uses. what you need to do, is select the duplicate

that you've created and drag it in (dont erase anything) now the armor will have two or more model. Click okay. and you are done. If the use info window had more

than one armor using it, you will need to repeat this step for everyone of them. After you are done with one piece of equiment, example the helmet, you will

need to repeat this for the others....After all is done, go save, create a new plugin, which will be an esp, name it and save.

And voila job done simple as that. Have fun.

Tutorial B:

Since the armor mod you want to make a patch for is a esp you will need to simply edit that esp.

1-Launch the Creation kit and load, your armor mod, the one you want to patch and the femboy race mod, select the armor mod

esp and make sure to have checked and marked as "Active Plugin" miss this step and nothing will work.

You will get error message simply selct "yes to all" or "retry", don't worry about them, they wont break anything.

2- Find the armor pieces , they will be found in the Armor ADDON tab , that you will see of the left side of the creation

kit window, only search those from your desire mod, leave the rest untouched.

3- After you find the armor piece listing (Helmet,body,hand,feet) You will need to duplicate the listing for each piece,

so select them , right click and choose duplicate, the next step I will assume that you already made the conversion of the needed equipment.

Other wise do it now. (the helmet doesn't need conversion)

4-  I will teach you  every piece here, one by one:

Helmet: Select the duplicated listing of the helmet, this one simple, you will only change the male helmet data, so select the male 3d helmet

Model and change it to the same as the female one. After that at the top of the list, change the race (more likely default race) to

Femboy race. If you don't see it , you haven't load the race mod...go back to step one....

Gloves:  Same as the helmet but this time for the glove. More often than not the glove don't need converting. as they fit the race fine.

But if you needed to convert the glove, you will need to change the glove model for both the male and female. Change the to race

to femboy and your done.

Feet:     Same as gloves....like seriously.

Body:    This one is pretty straigthfoward, you will need to change the 3d model for both male and female...obviously. Fine your new model

The conversion you did it to use it. Be sure to have everything in the same place ( I suggest using the Armor and outfit folder of my mod

To keep everythign clean and tidy, and easy to find if you need to fix anything), change the top race to Femboy and done.

From there all the work is easy, do this one by one, select one of the original piece (helmet, glove ect ect), right clock and select "use info", this will bring

all the armors that uses that AA (armor addon) open one of them, a window will appear, stats and weight , name  all those info can be seen. You wont touch

anythign there, what you want in the window at the bottom, at the center where you can see the 3d model that it uses. what you need to do, is select the duplicate

that you've created and drag it in (dont erase anything) now the armor will have two or more model. Click okay. and you are done. If the use info window had more

than one armor using it, you will need to repeat this step for everyone of them. After you are done with one piece of equiment, example the helmet, you will

need to repeat this for the others....After all is done, go save, create a new plugin, which will be an esp, name it and save.

And voila job done simple as that. Have fun.

Credits:

Reveal hidden contents

Special Thank you to Gorvi for the help given to release Version 1.4 of this race mod.

Thank you for VectorPlexus,Smurf and Blissario for the SOS mod and template for ADDON.
HHaleyy for Fair Skin Complexion (for flat chested effect)
Groovtama for XPMSE
Caliente, Ousnius for Bodyslide and CBBE , which was a great tool for my race mod
Apachii for ApachiiSkyHair, her awesome hair mod
TMPhoenix for her racecompability function

And Credit for MONSTERaider for their feminine khajiit texture mod.

If anything is broken or if you notices

anything unusual, please do keep up to date,

/I will do my best to fix it as soon as I can.

Until then. Hope you enjoy this mod.

xoxoxo

femboy_mod_ll_by_bc4life-dbsnfan.png

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/25/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    SOS, RaceCompability, ApachiiHair, XPMSE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Do you have any idea why it might not be working for me? At first i only had the 1.3 file and the patch.It didnt work so i got the one that is right under the patch. I turned off the 1.3 and used the new one but still didnt work. Then i enabled them both. Everytime the game would load up fine but when i went to the race menu the Femboy race isnt there, only the vanilla ones. What looks wrongwith my load order

2019-10-29 (2).png

1 hour ago, Albino34 said:

Do you have any idea why it might not be working for me? At first i only had the 1.3 file and the patch.It didnt work so i got the one that is right under the patch. I turned off the 1.3 and used the new one but still didnt work. Then i enabled them both. Everytime the game would load up fine but when i went to the race menu the Femboy race isnt there, only the vanilla ones. What looks wrongwith my load order

2019-10-29 (2).png

I swear people dont f^%$^& read, quote from the requirement.

" Apaachii Skyhair (all of them) "

You only have one, go grab the other ones, that mean the male and female pack.

6 hours ago, Bc4life said:

I swear people dont f^%$^& read, quote from the requirement.

" Apaachii Skyhair (all of them) "

You only have one, go grab the other ones, that mean the male and female pack.

Ha... sorry. I didnt think that Hair would cause the entire thing not to appear. I am also kind of stupid

On 10/27/2019 at 7:18 PM, Bc4life said:

If you are willing to put the work, I dont mind.

Guess it would stop the people complaining about the cross-dressing femboys.

I'm about halfway through converting the armors at this point, so I'll drop a download link for the addon when I'm done. It'll probably take another day or two at this pace.

Hey quick question because I ran into a weird issue. There's a neck gap for the male femboys (which is strange since they use the exact same body mesh as the females just with different sliders), but if I tick the weight all the way up to max, the neck and body meshes do line up. So my question is this: any idea how to change just the head mesh weight in CK without affecting the body weight?

Spoiler

2073381874_SkyrimSpecialEdition10_30_201910_42_04PM.png.16f05b9f57750e92343296662525941f.png1934063117_SkyrimSpecialEdition10_30_201910_42_27PM.png.ef3ab791212d74b6f0765b5d3c52b9f0.png

EDIT: It's not a perfect solution, but I appear to have fixed it by deleting the "skinnymorph" slider in the head .tri