On 11/25/2019 at 11:00 PM, Deviljho-san said:

So after deciding to get back on to this i figure out what was my problem. The SE  verion of M.C.G or mangocumguado (sorry for the typo) was causing my defeats and death alternative mods to not work. So i move it up higher and everything works.

Then that good to hear ^^

On 10/20/2019 at 9:25 AM, jharise said:

Yeah, like I said, creating a "female" character is functionally fine, since you can set the gender to male in Sexlab, and you can simply change the "female" character voice to a male one by editing the .esm in SSEEdit. Mainly I'm just wondering if you know of a way to 'trick' the system into referring to a character by the opposite gender so NPCs stop calling him a girl in the vanilla game regardless of sexlab gender. I'd be willing to make this patch myself, but I don't know where the trigger is in the code to change that since I'm new to modding, and I'm triply lost if it requires any kind of scripting.

I'm sorry you've been losing the motivation to work on modding, and I apologize if my last post came across as hostile, it wasn't my intention. I appreciate everything you've done on this mod so far, and I'm not asking for any changes from you, but I do appreciate any input you'd be willing to provide so I can make preferred updates and edits on my own.

Btw, I've been gradually working my way through making DD assets femboy-compatible myself since I made that initial post, but as you said, there are just so many of them that it's going to be a very time-consuming process (plugs and gags that don't require bodyslide are progressing quickly, of course), but if and when I complete it, would you like me to provide the patch for you?

Jharise, have you made any significant headway on the conversions with DD assets? I've just got everything installed on SE and ran into the problem of not being able to get them to fit the lovely body mesh. Even tried doing Oldrim, but when I did that all the animations broke. ;_:

19 hours ago, UpliftedAwareness said:

Jharise, have you made any significant headway on the conversions with DD assets? I've just got everything installed on SE and ran into the problem of not being able to get them to fit the lovely body mesh. Even tried doing Oldrim, but when I did that all the animations broke. ;_:

I haven't been messing with it too extensively. Making the male femboys expansion was a bit of a reality check insofar as just how big a project it's going to be, but I did discover that Bc4life already has the framework for it set up in the Oldrim version of this mod, so that's a huge chunk of it already knocked out. If you know how to convert mods from LE to SE (a pretty simple process, there's plenty of guides on how to do it available with a quick google search), then I'd recommend downloading the DD pack from the download link here:

15 minutes ago, jharise said:

I haven't been messing with it too extensively. Making the male femboys expansion was a bit of a reality check insofar as just how big a project it's going to be, but I did discover that Bc4life already has the framework for it set up in the Oldrim version of this mod, so that's a huge chunk of it already knocked out. If you know how to convert mods from LE to SE (a pretty simple process, there's plenty of guides on how to do it available with a quick google search), then I'd recommend downloading the DD pack from the download link here:

Yeah, it looks like a fair bit of work. I had been messing around with Oldrim just to see if it'd be easier to play with that way, only to find getting all the Sexlab animations to work was going to be a massive struggle. I might see about porting that over; from what I saw when I took a peek inside the mod it mostly looked like it was just .nif files? Plus the loader file; I'm not very well versed in how these mods actually work on the inside! ^_^;

Anyway, no worries; just thought I'd ask since we had both looked at similar problems and I'm not a fan of re-inventing the wheel.

On 12/3/2019 at 3:57 PM, UpliftedAwareness said:

Yeah, it looks like a fair bit of work. I had been messing around with Oldrim just to see if it'd be easier to play with that way, only to find getting all the Sexlab animations to work was going to be a massive struggle. I might see about porting that over; from what I saw when I took a peek inside the mod it mostly looked like it was just .nif files? Plus the loader file; I'm not very well versed in how these mods actually work on the inside! ^_^;

Anyway, no worries; just thought I'd ask since we had both looked at similar problems and I'm not a fan of re-inventing the wheel.

Converting animations is actually much easier than you'd think. I found a .bat program that automates it. I'll PM you the details.

On 12/3/2019 at 4:39 PM, jharise said:

Now you know my pain XD

1 hour ago, Bc4life said:

Now you know my pain XD

I certainly get that impression! Most of 'em basically work with some clipping in SSE, but I tried using Cursed Loot and the stuff from that was just plain invisible and I'm not remotely clued in enough to know where to begin addressing that! Shame, I was hoping to get my cute little thief into a straight jacket. :P

On 12/5/2019 at 3:08 AM, UpliftedAwareness said:

I certainly get that impression! Most of 'em basically work with some clipping in SSE, but I tried using Cursed Loot and the stuff from that was just plain invisible and I'm not remotely clued in enough to know where to begin addressing that! Shame, I was hoping to get my cute little thief into a straight jacket. :P

There tutorial in the first post if you want to try yourself.

22 hours ago, Ta Hun Kwai said:

femboy race male sex

In this case, if you're using the Male Expansion, sliders only work if you also use SMMB (there is a download link in the included ReadMe file for the Male Expansion). CBBE only works with Femboys set on the "female" sex. Sliders don't work at all on "male" femboys if you aren't using the optional Male Expansion.

On 4/28/2019 at 2:17 PM, YaoiWaoi said:

Alright, got another conversion. Let me know if anyone tries it and it doesn't work for whatever reason, I finished this up while pretty exhausted. This time it's Warhammer Sorceress Robes. I learned a lot about how to use outfit studio over the last couple of days while trying to do a different conversion (I don't think that one will ever work out, unfortunately), so I went ahead and removed all the bra parts since they don't really make sense for a male set, and messed with some of the pieces to fit the body better while I was there. The last week has taught me more about all the different modding tools than the previous 8 years since release combined!

Edit: Forgot to mention, I only bothered with the unenchanted versions of the set, since that's all I ever use personally.

ScreenShot5.png

Warhammer Femboy.7z 3.54 MB · 38 downloads

Does it works for the khajiit femboy? Or it's my game? The '"the Witcher" ones happens the same 

I tried it on the femboy and wow it's beauty :3

Is anyone having trouble with RaceMenu not detecting the Femboy Reborn -Base-.esm? I spent the day redownloading mods and looking for load orders but nothing seems to help.

̶m̶y̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶2̶ ̶g̶u̶e̶s̶s̶e̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶m̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶i̶s̶
̶
̶A̶.̶ ̶R̶a̶c̶e̶M̶e̶n̶u̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶t̶ ̶p̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶.̶e̶s̶m̶
̶
̶B̶.̶ ̶F̶e̶m̶b̶o̶y̶ ̶i̶s̶i̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶s̶ ̶A̶p̶a̶c̶h̶i̶i̶S̶k̶y̶H̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶i̶s̶i̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶l̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶(̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶,̶ ̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶2̶ ̶n̶o̶n̶-̶e̶x̶i̶s̶t̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶.̶e̶s̶m̶.̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶l̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶F̶e̶m̶a̶l̶e̶ ̶.̶e̶s̶m̶)̶

Ill slip on my clown shoes

APACHIISKYHAIR FULL DOES NOT INCLUDE ALL OF THE ASSETS
YOU MUST DOWNLOAD THE INDIVIDUAL FILES TO

20 hours ago, GorgonTheDragon said:

Is anyone having trouble with RaceMenu not detecting the Femboy Reborn -Base-.esm? I spent the day redownloading mods and looking for load orders but nothing seems to help.

̶m̶y̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶2̶ ̶g̶u̶e̶s̶s̶e̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶m̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶i̶s̶
̶
̶A̶.̶ ̶R̶a̶c̶e̶M̶e̶n̶u̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶t̶ ̶p̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶.̶e̶s̶m̶
̶
̶B̶.̶ ̶F̶e̶m̶b̶o̶y̶ ̶i̶s̶i̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶s̶ ̶A̶p̶a̶c̶h̶i̶i̶S̶k̶y̶H̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶i̶s̶i̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶l̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶(̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶,̶ ̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶2̶ ̶n̶o̶n̶-̶e̶x̶i̶s̶t̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶.̶e̶s̶m̶.̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶l̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶F̶e̶m̶a̶l̶e̶ ̶.̶e̶s̶m̶)̶

Ill slip on my clown shoes

APACHIISKYHAIR FULL DOES NOT INCLUDE ALL OF THE ASSETS
YOU MUST DOWNLOAD THE INDIVIDUAL FILES TO

You cannot believe the number of time people scream at me and that this is the issue they run into....

11 hours ago, williex4 said:

This is pure fluff but honestly, god bless you. I'm so happy that I can finally express my big homo energy and love for femboys in a videogame.

Be gay my firned poop rainbow from helgen to winterhold

2 hours ago, HoodedGamer said:

Secondly does the male expansion interfere with the normal follower and such for your femboy?

It shouldn't. The male expansion doesn't touch that character. Bsama is also "female" as far as Skyrim is concerned, so anything added by the ME shouldn't affect it.

25 minutes ago, jharise said:

It shouldn't. The male expansion doesn't touch that character. Bsama is also "female" as far as Skyrim is concerned, so anything added by the ME shouldn't affect it.

That is good to know. I was worried it was gonna be one of those things where you have to pick one or the other and get one or the other follower. 

Also you wouldn't happen to have a clear set of instructions for that bodies specifics would you. It was talking about enabling male in cbpc but I couldn't find it for the life of me.

1 hour ago, HoodedGamer said:

That is good to know. I was worried it was gonna be one of those things where you have to pick one or the other and get one or the other follower. 

Also you wouldn't happen to have a clear set of instructions for that bodies specifics would you. It was talking about enabling male in cbpc but I couldn't find it for the life of me.

I'm not sure I know what you're asking? ME should be pretty plug and play as it is. SMMB is required if you want to use morphs on males, but there's a link in the readme file included in the ME zip. Dunno anything about cbpc.

Well I followed the instructions to get the body to be able to have physics. His junk and everything bounces I am just not sure how to use this body to morph armors. 

The body I made using SMMB High Poly SOS Body Physics and CBBE Curvy and it worked out rather well though it doesn't show hand or feet meshes sadly. 

Any advice on making a better body for The "Male" Femboy and morphing armors for it?

You can just run the Male Femboy outfits through Bodyslide using the male femboy preset (be sure to check "build morphs", then batch build the assets), but the morphs should already be included in the zip by default as I already included the .tri files the Bodyslide process creates, so this step shouldn't even be necessary unless you want to tweak any shapes.

SMMB doesn't have anything to do with this mod, it was just the basis I used to create the ME addon, as CBBE won't recognize male characters and SMMB was created specifically FOR male characters, so it gives Racemenu and any Sexlab systems something tangible they can latch onto to apply morphs. Anything to do with the SMMB setup is largely irrelevant to ME, as the only thing it really requires is the SMMB Racemenu plugin so the systems can "know" how to apply morphs to male femboys.