7 hours ago, PlayingOneHanded said:

The Femboy 2.0 Presets have inverted breasts and most (if not all) Femboy Outfits/Bodies are in the Unassigned category while the Femboy Group seems to link to the normal CBBE Outfits... I don't know if it's just my Bodyslide Tool being messed up or if there actually is something wrong... Maybe that's the cause for some armors not showing up...

image.png.311b0ff02fd440be6683ec1ca5568121.png

Also I'm getting this error when building:

image.png.8738c8f6d0c3f9e332fad346543fc120.png

With the morph update that version is not used anymore, we are runnin -bodyslide- and -outfitstudio-

Those are the one we use for this current version and any future patch.

I was checking my old "TnT race" thread, but while browsing for stuff for SSE and obviously coming across the new XP32 skeleton, this was listed under "mods that use this".

I'm happy to see this finally done by someone, as not only my pc broke, i probably lost a few files in the process - and i'm not even mentioning other issues I had before completely losing interest in skyrim because yeah, it just took too much time and I had no pc or energy to go on with it. [I probably wouldn't offer full support for the more lewd and skimpy stuff either... Just wanted a girlier guy to play as a breton mage]

That said, I'm coming back to this and can probably try my hand at some editing. Didn't even install my mods yet, so maybe I should start with my own vanilla version and edit things for this before playing.

Edit: I was wondering why exactly the mod was so large for a race, and it seems it's source code and stuff. Which is good, but it certainly is not as complete as what I had in mind. How much can I work on this to make a "B" patch to include my original ideas to it? I doubt I'll touch the current female-based body, because it probably was the way harder part to actually achieve. Just want a few touchups, probably.

Thanks for making the mod, I have a few questions though if you can help out.

Having a lot of trouble getting body physics to work with this reliably, I've built the bodies in bodyslide but they still don't seem to work. No jiggle anywhere.

I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong, or if there are any files I have to move manually. I've spent ages trying to figure it out to no avail.

Would be be able to give me a more in depth guide on how to do it?

I tried both HDT SMP, and CBPC with no luck. I have all of the prerequisites, like XP32, apachi sky hair, SOS and the race compatibility patch.

On 3/18/2019 at 6:26 AM, ShuffleEgo said:

Help, my Bsama head and body is mismatch colour, any idea why?

Did you create a new game?

Otherwise I dont know, there no information for me to know.

On 3/18/2019 at 8:56 AM, Yanazake said:

I was checking my old "TnT race" thread, but while browsing for stuff for SSE and obviously coming across the new XP32 skeleton, this was listed under "mods that use this".

I'm happy to see this finally done by someone, as not only my pc broke, i probably lost a few files in the process - and i'm not even mentioning other issues I had before completely losing interest in skyrim because yeah, it just took too much time and I had no pc or energy to go on with it. [I probably wouldn't offer full support for the more lewd and skimpy stuff either... Just wanted a girlier guy to play as a breton mage]

That said, I'm coming back to this and can probably try my hand at some editing. Didn't even install my mods yet, so maybe I should start with my own vanilla version and edit things for this before playing.

Edit: I was wondering why exactly the mod was so large for a race, and it seems it's source code and stuff. Which is good, but it certainly is not as complete as what I had in mind. How much can I work on this to make a "B" patch to include my original ideas to it? I doubt I'll touch the current female-based body, because it probably was the way harder part to actually achieve. Just want a few touchups, probably.

The mod includes 100% conversion of the vanilla armor, all of the dlc armor included, own textures, own mesh.

Compability to cbbe morphs and having own skeleton. And all of the bodyslide file for those wanting to make their own bodyshape for the femboy race.

The mod so far includes the femboy Khajiit and the human/elf. (only missing are orcs and argonian) And that! Without affecting both male and female.

Anything you do for your own, will be without my help.

I cannot help every individual case. As for the "not as complete" not sure how to take this comment.

22 hours ago, Greggt said:

Thanks for making the mod, I have a few questions though if you can help out.

Having a lot of trouble getting body physics to work with this reliably, I've built the bodies in bodyslide but they still don't seem to work. No jiggle anywhere.

I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong, or if there are any files I have to move manually. I've spent ages trying to figure it out to no avail.

Would be be able to give me a more in depth guide on how to do it?

I tried both HDT SMP, and CBPC with no luck. I have all of the prerequisites, like XP32, apachi sky hair, SOS and the race compatibility patch.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13207

That what I use, be sure to run FNIS.

2 hours ago, Bc4life said:

Did you create a new game?

Otherwise I dont know, there no information for me to know.

The mod includes 100% conversion of the vanilla armor, all of the dlc armor included, own textures, own mesh.

Compability to cbbe morphs and having own skeleton. And all of the bodyslide file for those wanting to make their own bodyshape for the femboy race.

The mod so far includes the femboy Khajiit and the human/elf. (only missing are orcs and argonian) And that! Without affecting both male and female.

I cannot help every individual case. As for the "not as complete" not sure how to take this comment.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13207

That what I use, be sure to run FNIS.

No, I don't. I just used my ol'reliable save files. Is there perhaps a conflict with mods? I do have cbbe installed tho.

2 hours ago, Bc4life said:

Well, That's a lot of work, and it touches different aspects of what I had in mind - and I never really had a chance to try bodyslide. It'd probably happen somewhere along the road, but my pc broke way before.

What I mean is that, from what I read, this mod only touches the "female" side of races by making copies and asigning the femboy body. I was thinking only about Bretons at first - ready to focus on magic instead of physical combat, a race so adept to magic can easily have some femboys. This also would eventually apply to elves, Namely high elves. [THAT SAID, there is a breastless argonian mod, even if it's a vanilla body, it's a start]

The other focus of the mod would be also having the male part of the race(s) as a twink, since there are models and textures for slim males.

Finally... Are there any custom voices? I couldn't include the files in my project, but it would obviously direct to a softer male player voice that is available for Oldrim.

Either way, this is a starting point. Can I use these files to build on and expand? Not asking to share, I could, but it's not something that would be better than what you achieved, just different.

13 hours ago, Yanazake said:

Well, That's a lot of work, and it touches different aspects of what I had in mind - and I never really had a chance to try bodyslide. It'd probably happen somewhere along the road, but my pc broke way before.

What I mean is that, from what I read, this mod only touches the "female" side of races by making copies and asigning the femboy body. I was thinking only about Bretons at first - ready to focus on magic instead of physical combat, a race so adept to magic can easily have some femboys. This also would eventually apply to elves, Namely high elves. [THAT SAID, there is a breastless argonian mod, even if it's a vanilla body, it's a start]

The other focus of the mod would be also having the male part of the race(s) as a twink, since there are models and textures for slim males.

Finally... Are there any custom voices? I couldn't include the files in my project, but it would obviously direct to a softer male player voice that is available for Oldrim.

Either way, this is a starting point. Can I use these files to build on and expand? Not asking to share, I could, but it's not something that would be better than what you achieved, just different.

Like I've said FEMALE ARENT TOUCHED. You can have your curvy girls, it wont affect the femboy. The race is completly unique doesnt touch any of the races.

It adds 4 race Human/elf ,khajiit, vampire for those two.

And no you may not use any of these files to work to create your own mod.

As it feature my own work, Gorvi and many other work. As for custom voice I did not create or acquired any custom voice yet. It uses one of the default vanilla female voice.

On 3/21/2019 at 12:16 AM, Bc4life said:

Like I've said FEMALE ARENT TOUCHED. You can have your curvy girls, it wont affect the femboy. The race is completly unique doesnt touch any of the races.

It adds 4 race Human/elf ,khajiit, vampire for those two.

And no you may not use any of these files to work to create your own mod.

As it feature my own work, Gorvi and many other work. As for custom voice I did not create or acquired any custom voice yet. It uses one of the default vanilla female voice.

I think I wasn't clear what I meant about "females". No matter, I'll respect your wishes about the mod and will try it nonetheless. Hope you have fun with it, both using and creating the mod.

14 hours ago, axellslade said:

This mod is incompatible with mods that change item names, such as "Another Sorting Mod SE". How do I make it compatible?

A completed overhaul patch.

10 hours ago, Yanazake said:

I think I wasn't clear what I meant about "females". No matter, I'll respect your wishes about the mod and will try it nonetheless. Hope you have fun with it, both using and creating the mod.

Enjoy and have fun.

Nothing stopping you from making your own patch for it, just you cannot post it or share it.

First off thank you so much for making this mod it is wonderful. However I also am having the dark face bug on the companion. I have only the base mods, femboy mod and requirements, started a new game several times but the dark face bug is always there. Any ideas at all what's going on?

****UPDATE***** I did a clean install, reinstalled the basic mods for this mod but still got the dark face on companion. So, I just opened the console and did setnpcweight 35 and that fixed it right up, no more darkface! Again your mod is absolutely wonderful and thank you and all who worked on it for all the effort.

On 3/25/2019 at 4:32 PM, TipsyDrow said:

First off thank you so much for making this mod it is wonderful. However I also am having the dark face bug on the companion. I have only the base mods, femboy mod and requirements, started a new game several times but the dark face bug is always there. Any ideas at all what's going on?

****UPDATE***** I did a clean install, reinstalled the basic mods for this mod but still got the dark face on companion. So, I just opened the console and did setnpcweight 35 and that fixed it right up, no more darkface! Again your mod is absolutely wonderful and thank you and all who worked on it for all the effort.

Dark face bug is a weird one, I dont really know what causes it honnestly.

Hi. I love your mod! I've recently stumbled across it, and I honestly think it may be my favourite mod now. However, I have came across two pretty annoying issues. The first one is regarding Joy of Perspective; I simply cannot see below my character's knees. There's literally nothing there. The penis is also invisible. The second issue is with applying slider presets to the in-game model. I've zapped some stuff from the TERA armours and built them to the "Femboy" body, but when I go in-game it just gives me the default body shape with the non-zapped armours. When I remove the armours, my character's body then becomes the body I created using Bodyslide. I'd love if you could help me with these issues because I genuinely love your mod, and can't wait for any future updates.

15 hours ago, GodsHelix said:

Hi. I love your mod! I've recently stumbled across it, and I honestly think it may be my favourite mod now. However, I have came across two pretty annoying issues. The first one is regarding Joy of Perspective; I simply cannot see below my character's knees. There's literally nothing there. The penis is also invisible. The second issue is with applying slider presets to the in-game model. I've zapped some stuff from the TERA armours and built them to the "Femboy" body, but when I go in-game it just gives me the default body shape with the non-zapped armours. When I remove the armours, my character's body then becomes the body I created using Bodyslide. I'd love if you could help me with these issues because I genuinely love your mod, and can't wait for any future updates.

I don't use Joy so I don't know how it works, so cant help you there.

I'm not there to teach bodyslider, just make sure you create the armor by holding "ctrl" and click build.

And drag the new files into the appropriate folder.

Also tera hasnt been update for 1.4 version, so body will be mistmatch, I am currently working on a update.

10 hours ago, Bc4life said:

I don't use Joy so I don't know how it works, so cant help you there.

I'm not there to teach bodyslider, just make sure you create the armor by holding "ctrl" and click build.

And drag the new files into the appropriate folder.

Also tera hasnt been update for 1.4 version, so body will be mistmatch, I am currently working on a update.

Sorry, what directory should I be batch building these to?

7 hours ago, Bc4life said:

You do not batch build, you manually do one by one.

I have tried everything I can think of, but I still can't seem to get it to read my custom files. Can you please tell me what I am doing wrong? You said to build them to a directory, but what one?

On 3/31/2019 at 9:51 AM, GodsHelix said:

I have tried everything I can think of, but I still can't seem to get it to read my custom files. Can you please tell me what I am doing wrong? You said to build them to a directory, but what one?

HOLD CTRL.

The file will built will built in the Bodyslide directory, meaning the actual folder.

YOU need to BUILT ONE BY ONE. NOT in batch. Then grabs those NIF's and Tri file and drag it to the proper femboy armor folder in the meshes folder.

Having an issue, and its one I've already seen but none of the tried solutions seem to work. The issue is that the nude model has female genitals and causes the game to crash just a few moments after the clothes come off. And to clarify - Femboy Reborn version is 1.4.2 - I am using the full version of Schlongs of Skyrim - I have the appropriate version of XPMSE 

I've tried removing and clean reinstalling all the mods as well and that doesnt seem to work. Not sure what to do at this point.

Edit: found other issues with other mods and body types having the same issue so the problem is probably unrelated to this mod in particular.