[Help] DD, Properties errors to reload the script

Figure to add my own custom devices instead keep on replacing existed devices so first, i'd like know how things worked (the lock mechanism). An example i choose one of the collars from DDX which is the zadx_CollarPostureEboniteInventory with ZadCollarScript but everytime i hit the properties i got "Errors encountered while attempting to reload the script". Assume this was caused by missing source code but i can't figure which or what ? believe i've thrown down all necessary source code like SKYUI and SL Aroused. I can re-compile the script just fine but i just can't get the properties tab open to see how it set up since it always gave me an error.   

Some line from the EditorWarnings.txt

Spoiler

SCRIPTS: Error: Failed to find variable ::libs_var used in zadCollarScript.OnEquippedPre()
SCRIPTS: Error: Failed to find variable ::libs_var used in zadCollarScript.OnEquippedPost()
SCRIPTS: Error: Failed to find variable ::libs_var used in zadCollarScript.OnEquippedPre()
SCRIPTS: Error: Failed to find variable ::libs_var used in zadCollarScript.OnEquippedPost()
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of variable "::libs_var" on object "zadequipscript"
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Aroused_var" on object "zadequipscript"
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of property "libs" on object "zadequipscript"
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of property "Aroused" on object "zadequipscript"

Thanks.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I might be a little late here, but in case anyone else stumbles upon this like I did:

For me the issue was that SL Aroused had its scripts in a .bsa archive. That could be resolved by adding SexLabAroused.bsa to the SResourceArchiveList2 in the SkyrimEditor.ini so now it reads "SResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa, HearthFires.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa, SexLabAroused.bsa" (only add the DLCs here if you have them).

EDIT: If you want to attach a new script to an item you'll need to unpack the archive, otherwise CK will crash. Copying existing items with scripts works fine, though.

• 1 year later...

To anyone having this issue: in my case, I also had to add SkyUI.bsa to the archive list, just like in the post above. In other words:

SResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa, HearthFires.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa, SkyUI.bsa, SexLabAroused.bsa