Best body replacer mods which supports all SCR recommended Armor bundles?

MOVED PINGER

So, i just realized clothing mods basically requires SCR mod demands certain body type replacers such as Type 3 Cali, Type 3M, 6M, or BnB

My problem is, i'm not sure which body replacer is the best choice for possibly full support of body types as well as custom race and female companion only breast physics.

It must be my personal overestimation of capability, but i really need to know how to do such things without ruining up all game files and must do all over again starting to NVSE, JIP, and several more features which must be handle with care or will screw the process to nothing.

also i really in dire need of breast physics. CBBE might be a choice but im afraid that its still beta and i strongly doubt it can support SCR with SO bunker must-install armor pack.

Here's the major questions.

-SCR package fully supported body type exists? Breast Bouncing and Expansion support?

-How to have female custom race which separates from normal female body type?

i spoilered some totally unnecessary question for the discretion of being rude to senior modders.

Spoiler

totally Minor and totally self serving question

-how to stop Breast Expansion Lactation Mod from resetting breast size and not giving breast milk bottle every game sessions?

Pls enlighten me with your professional knowledge. Person with no programming skill and mod adjustment skill begs your pardon.

If you use Type 3 Cali (any sub-body) and overwrite it with Bouncing Natural Breasts (BNB) it should work great with SCR. (I myself run it like that).

CBBE isn't supported by most outfits, and I think it's unlikely I'll re-convert all outfits to fit CBBE or other dynamic body(parts), and change the entire pregnancy belly expansion process to be more like Skyrim's version.

Don't know much about Breast Expansion Lactation Mod, except that a lot of SCR outfits don't support it. (dynamic bodyparts being unsupported)

Quick update here, i just installed Shiloh DS mod for separation of body type between player character and NPCs.

but turns out BB optioned body type choice lacks breast bouncing functioning.

did everything i found on google and loverslab, but no effect at all, just being worse and dysfunctions like breast size error and still no BB effect.

will post pics if you need one to solve problems. srsly i suck at body installation. need advice bad.

Archived