Weird problem with couple of mods (including SCR) i couldn't find googling

it's so tiny and yet so annoying.

first of all, sorry for the engrish and second of all, my pc it's shit, but it's running FONV and all of these mods perfectly fine:

FalloutNV.esm
(dlc etcetera)
NVWillow.esp
Sexout.esm
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
CASM.esp
PerkEveryLevel.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
Sprint Mod.esp
SunnyCompanion.esp
Follower Home Marker.esp
UnlimitedCompanions.esp
UnlimitedCompanions SCRIPT FIX.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
Centered 3rd Person Camera - Unraised.esp
Fellout.esp
zzjayHairsFNV.esp
MojaveDelight.esp
Mannequin Rce.esp
Mannequin Rce NPCs.esp
Companion Sandbox Mode3.esp
TypeNMerged.esp
TypeNOutfits.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp

i have others mods installed that don't have ESP obviously, like mojave delight, MTUI, CASM, NVSR and NVAC (if i disable this last one and even without any mod it crashes right at the start)

the weird thing is this:

if i load any of these three mods and even if i have no other mod loaded the game freezes in the transition of the first screen (copyright info) to the second (i don't remember if it was bethesda or obsidian logo) if i wait a little, the game will run normally, but it freezes enough time for windows giving me this typical box https://imgur.com/a/TR9kugj , then the game will do the same in ALL loading screens (even in those short loading screens between random houses and the overworld) the game freezes, windows giving the box, and running normally after a while, but it's not just that, all the loading screen take practically two times more, the monitor does something like a "shutdown" before the next screen, and the game just crashes in the fastravel loading screen a lot, LOT more than usual.

the mods giving this crash are:

Better game performance

just the ESM of SCR

Yukichigai Unofficial Patch

(note: unchecking the ESP don't solve the issue, i have to disable the mod in package manager)

all the others mods i'm loading don't do any of that, maybe it takes a little more to boot the game or adds minimal loading time, but don't make the game run THAT bad like those mods do

this make the game SO annoying to play.

i don't even want the common resources, but even sexoutwillow asks for it, and i don't want to run the game without YUP

with all the random crashes this game have, googling this specific crash was practically impossible

all help is appreciated

thank you beforehand.

<3

Do you have Windows 10? If so  (posted by user redmaxblower on the NVSR threat at Nexus)

My NVSR .ini file settings which fixed the windows 10 crashing issue and now runs stable and fairly smooth with only the occasional stutter.
My game is heavily modded (FOOK-PN-WMX-WME-EVE-AWOP Convergence, Warzones, IWS, MoMod, Factions Reloaded, 2K textures, etc, etc)
Hope this might help someone suffering crashes like I was before I made the changes. Mainly changed the Critical Sections iDefaultMode to 1.
My Specs: i7 7700k - GTX 1080ti - 16GB RAM - 500GB SSD

First you'll need: New Vegas Script Extender, New Vegas Anti Crash, RoyBatty's 4GB Patch, and enboost, and setting the enblocal.ini to look like:

Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout new vegas\enblocal.ini :

[MEMORY]
ExpandSystemMemoryX64=true
ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true
DisableDriverMemoryManager=false
DisablePreloadToVRAM=false
EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks=true
ReservedMemorySizeMb=1024
VideoMemorySizeMb=10240
EnableCompression=true
AutodetectVideoMemorySize=false

To use ENBooost without having to turn off Anti Aliasing add this to the bottom of your enblocal.ini file:

[GLOBAL]
UseENBoostWithoutGraphics=true

And also using the Sheson memory patch (Google it) in the NVSE .ini file to look like:

steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\NVSE\nvse_config.ini :

[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=496
scrapheapsizeMB=256

And finally, I am using BOTH the Sheson Memory patch heap replacement as shown above, together with the NVSR heap replacement.
I don't know why it works, but if I only use one or the other I still get crashes around Primm, West Vegas, and other over-modded areas.

steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\NVSE\Plugins\sr_New_Vegas_Stutter_Remover.ini :

Master = {
_comment = You can turn on or off each distinct feature from here.
bManageFPS = 1
bHookCriticalSections = 1
bHookLightCriticalSections = 0
bHookHashtables = 1
bReplaceHeap = 1
bReplaceGetTickCount = 1
bLogToConsole = 0
bFastExit = 1
bFlushLog = 1
iSchedulingResolution = 1
bReplaceRandom = 1
bExperimentalStuff = 0
iMainHookPoint = 1
}
Experimental = {
_comment =bReduceSleep and iThreadsFixedToCPUs can probably reasonably be used at 1. > 1 is a bad idea atm.
_comment =other settings here you're probably better off not touching
bReduceSleep = 0
iThreadsFixedToCPUs = 1
bSuppressRandomSeeding = 0
bBenchmarkHeap = 0
bAlternateHeapHooks = 0
iHeapMainBlockAddress = 0
}
FPS_Management = {
_comment =Absent a good reason otherwise, bInject_iFPSClamp=1, fMaximumFPS= 30 to 85 (or 0), fMinimumFPS= 10 to 20, iFPS_Report_Period = 2000 to 60000, fExtraSleepPercent = 0.0 to 0.2
bInject_iFPSClamp = 1
fMaximumFPS = 59
fMinimumFPS = 15
iFPS_Report_Period = 15000
fExtraSleepPercent =0.05
}
GetTickCount = {
_comment =This section is disabled by default - see Master/bReplaceGetTickCount
bForceResolution = 1
bPreserveDC_Bias = 1
bPreserveHighFreqComponents = 0
bForceSync = 0
iSyncLimitMilliseconds = 50
}
CriticalSections = {
_comment = CS stuff helps Oblivion, Fallout, and New Vegas significantly
_comment = much of the benefit comes from the Renderer+0x180 suppression (see overrides below)
_comment = modes: 1=vanilla, 2=fair, 3=staggering(hybrid of 1 & 2), 5=suppressed
bUseOverrides = 1
iDefaultMode = 1
iDefaultSpin = 1000
iStaggerLevel = 5
bEnableMessages = 1
bEnableProfiling = 0
}
LightCriticalSections = {
_comment =LCS stuff is like CS stuff, but with a Bethesda implementation. And inlined sometimes, so difficult for me to work with
bEnableProfiling = 0
bEnableMessages = 1
iDefaultMode = 3
iDefaultSpin = 1000
iStaggerLevel = 5
bFullHooks = 0
bUseOverrides = 0
}
Heap = {
_comment =This section is disabled by default - see Master/bReplaceHeap
_comment =I recommend enabling it however.
_comment = Heap replacement can produce MAJOR improvements in performance on Oblivion at a significant cost in stability
_comment = It crashes instantly on Fallout3 last I remember checking
_comment = It seems to work on Fallout: New Vegas ?
_comment = Algorithms: 1=FastMM4, 2=Microsoft (slow on XP), 3=SimpleHeap1, 4=TBBMalloc, 5=ThreadHeap2, 6=ThreadHeap3, 8=tcmalloc
_comment = Algorithms numbers 1, 4, and 8 require external DLL files in the Data/OBSE/Plugins/ComponentDLLs folder
_comment = Size is in units of megabytes, and only effects algorithms 3, 5, and 6 (other algorithms dynamically determine their own size)
iHeapAlgorithm = 6
bEnableProfiling = 0
iHeapSize = 256
bEnableMessages = 0
bZeroAllocations = 0

Archived