Bound Incorporeal Shields

View File

This mod add 9 new bound shield spells. You can find the spellbooks inside a chest at Breezehome, Whiterun.

20180413005537_1.thumb.jpg.b57ca8de46a7011f573cc1de4bf235a1.jpg

The shields only have 1 armor rating, but provide different effects when blocking and bashing. For example Burning Ward will negate any damage from spells with fire damage keyword, and will generate short range firebolt if used to bash. 

Credit :

warreko for bound shield spell and script.

Forteverum for his gem models.

Steam Workshop : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1362890947

I tried this out the shields are not showing up. Is it for both old and SE skyrim or just SE skyrim. If it is for both then is there a requirement on what mod we might need for the shield to show up. 

I would like to see some more detail for what is needed or not for this to work. because just seeing it says SE compatible makes me think it's only for SE.

Edit:i figure out my problem i had to download the jewelry and the bound shield mod for it to work for me. Eventhough the shields don't appear i'm fine without that. Now i can be my tank mage. >:D

thx for the fix

beautiful mod,

good looking and useful shields are hard to come by, but your mod stuffs the gap (so to say)

a new "must have" mod in my load order is born

goes well with other bound weapon mods =D

tactical useful in combat

the xp gain for Bound Shield conjuration is bit much, because i cast it a lot (feels a bit like cheating)

on the other hand, best way to rise conjuration lvls :blush:

• 1 year later...