[WIP] Sexualized creatures

Raflod

Lol sorry I forgot about giving you the esp to try the meshes in game' date=' here it is, read the readme inside it. It gives you a spell that you can cast to one of those creatures to give them a 5 seconds erection. There is a test cell with all those creatures. Sorry I didn't include a quest that automatically gives you the spell, you need to follow the readme :)

Let me know if it works.

[/quote']

Great job. but where, in oblivion (or should i say skyrim), are the esp and readme files? i couldn't find them on the thread.

Page 3 is the data,page 5 is the esp

Thanks. Did anyone notice the author of this mod hasn't posted anything in months?

Would it be too much to ask for the mod to be linked on the front page of this thread?

Raflod's last post on this thread was in late september,so probably not or at least not until he shows some interest in this again, or maybe he's hard at work refining it, busy with RL who knows.

here is a more direct link for others

data

esp

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, mod noob here. Would it be possible to use these meshes without using an .esp or script? I spent some time yesterday trying to add just the meshes I wanted (including the proper textures of course) into my Skyrim folder, only to occasionally end up with invisible horses. Tried it again with the .esp and corresponding scripts only to find that this would seriously mess up my meshes folder with no in-game changes, though I guess chopping up a mod and inserting a few things without knowing what they do is pretty stupid either way >.< Can anybody tell me if this would be possible, and if yes, how?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi, mod noob here. Would it be possible to use these meshes without using an .esp or script? I spent some time yesterday trying to add just the meshes I wanted (including the proper textures of course) into my Skyrim folder, only to occasionally end up with invisible horses. Tried it again with the .esp and corresponding scripts only to find that this would seriously mess up my meshes folder with no in-game changes, though I guess chopping up a mod and inserting a few things without knowing what they do is pretty stupid either way >.< Can anybody tell me if this would be possible, and if yes, how?

I also tested this with removing all except the horse meshes and textures and the Mammoths. At the beginning of the game when on the cart, well.... Lets just say we went flying and tossy turvy crazy. If horses have had any changes to them with added extra "cleavage" lets say, on the cart attached to the horse its extremely sensitive. So will have to wonder how to fix this.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Where i can download these files ?

scroll up a bit to find links

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:20 PM

Mega Poster

• xphoto-thumb-33749.jpg,q_r=1366587066.pa
  • Contributor
  • xbullet_black.png.pagespeed.ic.S2Auz7kkPxbullet_black.png.pagespeed.ic.S2Auz7kkPxbullet_black.png.pagespeed.ic.S2Auz7kkPxbullet_black.png.pagespeed.ic.S2Auz7kkPxbullet_black.png.pagespeed.ic.S2Auz7kkP
  • 1,109 posts

Would it be too much to ask for the mod to be linked on the front page of this thread?

Raflod's last post on this thread was in late september,so probably not or at least not until he shows some interest in this again, or maybe he's hard at work refining it, busy with RL who knows.

here is a more direct link for others

data

esp

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived