[WIP] Sexualized creatures

Raflod

• 2 weeks later...

Posting this in both the animal cock threads I found so sorry if that counts as spam.

I've been looking for a little while for a decent erect horse cock mod (I have Slof's horses but they only have a sheathed version unless I missed something).

Can someone point me towards a working mod for them or do we not have one available yet?

Posting this in both the animal cock threads I found so sorry if that counts as spam.

I've been looking for a little while for a decent erect horse cock mod (I have Slof's horses but they only have a sheathed version unless I missed something).

Can someone point me towards a working mod for them or do we not have one available yet?

Not currently available.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.crazybump.com/ is a nice tool to create normals maps' date='if i remember right you can load a .obj and modify your texture in real time.

[/quote']

Ok thank's I'll try that

You should put the meshes/textures up for download that way we may be able to help.Great work btw I really like your horse scrotum model I would die if you trash it

Ok' date=' I put them here!

The horse looks fantastic, but would it be possible to decrease the size of the head a little bit? I know that might be on par for some horses, but the whole idea is to get it into some poor, hapless character, no? ;)

Your character should be more worried about mammoth encounters :)

Ok im a Bit Confused . you said 3 eps files. yet i didnt get any . i only got 1. and you said we need the 3 main files. what files ? i downloaded. Data that you put up as with the creature test. what am i missing ?

Lol sorry I forgot about giving you the esp to try the meshes in game' date=' here it is, read the readme inside it. It gives you a spell that you can cast to one of those creatures to give them a 5 seconds erection. There is a test cell with all those creatures. Sorry I didn't include a quest that automatically gives you the spell, you need to follow the readme :)

Let me know if it works.

[/quote']

Great job. but where, in oblivion (or should i say skyrim), are the esp and readme files? i couldn't find them on the thread.

Lol sorry I forgot about giving you the esp to try the meshes in game' date=' here it is, read the readme inside it. It gives you a spell that you can cast to one of those creatures to give them a 5 seconds erection. There is a test cell with all those creatures. Sorry I didn't include a quest that automatically gives you the spell, you need to follow the readme :)

Let me know if it works.

[/quote']

Great job. but where, in oblivion (or should i say skyrim), are the esp and readme files? i couldn't find them on the thread.

Page 3 is the data,page 5 is the esp

Archived