[SEARCH] Player Home with benefits

So we’ve all see it before. Beautifully made castles and player estates that offer beautiful views, plenty of mannequins, Display Cases, and storage. Yet one thing is always the same: every single NPC in the estate is female. This isn’t that bad to me- I enjoy both sides. Yet here is what I’m looking for: are there any player homes where it’s composed of only male NPCs? An example would be the Vampires Slavers Den from NexusMods, but of course all the NPCs are male. Thanks guys!

4 hours ago, Gilgalion said:

So we’ve all see it before. Beautifully made castles and player estates that offer beautiful views, plenty of mannequins, Display Cases, and storage. Yet one thing is always the same: every single NPC in the estate is female. This isn’t that bad to me- I enjoy both sides. Yet here is what I’m looking for: are there any player homes where it’s composed of only male NPCs? An example would be the Vampires Slavers Den from NexusMods, but of course all the NPCs are male. Thanks guys!

There are a couple. One was a whole island though I forget if the quests for it were just planned or completed.

You could also look into either My Home Is Your Home, one of the follower mods like AFT, EFF etc, or The Manipulator mod here on LL for ways to move selected NPCs to your house.

Another way that would require a bit more work is either making your own followers (won't need all of the AI if they're just eye candy) or edit the female NPCs and change them over to male. Look through the thread for Prettier Bandits for ideas on copying face data or changing NPC looks.

quest mod Isle of Mara https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2050-the-isle-of-mara/ i think is the one Karlpaws was referring to.

Karlpaws made the best suggestion (imho) about using MHIYH, or another mod to move males into the homes you want them in (and you can use 

them to move the females, if any, out as well).  of the suggested mods for doing this the 2 best are probably MHIYH or Manipulator.  that way

you could reset the follower lists in your follower control mod afterwards and save those slots for actual followers rather than people you just want 

moved.  i actually do this using MHIYH (this one will handle over 200 people and it just moves the npcs default location) and then after moving whoever i

want moved around i reset AFT (the follower control mod i use) so that i can use its control for my actual followers.

hope the information is helpful

p.s.

now that i think about it you can probably do the same thing with Follower Live Package (if you use that mod), which also lets you set other stuff 

as well as the default locations.

6 hours ago, Gilgalion said:

Underground Bathhouse has always been my favorite NPC-collecting player home, with the NPCs constantly moving around/sleeping/swimming naked ect.  Sure, the default NPCs are all female, but you can ask anyone in game if they would like to replace the original occupants.  So you could easily fill the bathhouse with dudes from the regular game or follower mods.  However, it isn't anywhere close to some other mods if you want lots of display cases ect (I use Legacy of the Dragonborn to scratch that itch myself).

Plus - there seems to already be a male-only patch (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3016-underground-bathhouse-male-patch/)

Archived