Better Children Plus Beasts. BCPBv02b Skyrim

So I've taken a look at this mod for all of the paranoid people concerned with pedophilia. The "children" in this mod look like shorter adults. They do not look like children.

The unfortunate reality is that Americans have been taught that the worst thing in the world isn't bombing other countries or murdering each other, but seeing someone under the age of 18 naked. Any mod that even hints at children even existing automatically raises red flags in some of their minds and makes them irrational. Just being accused of pedophilia in america is practically a death sentence. You can lose your job, your family, and your friends even if you didnt actually break the law and are found innocent. News papers will go on for weeks about a supposed pedophile, but won't even offer a simple correction or apology if they get off. Being labeled a sex offender never disapears from your record, even if you are pardoned or acquitted.

Early in the thread someone pointed out that no country in the game allowed sexualized children, but then again the lore and game itself doesnt lend to sexualized adults either. The game world is fairly sterile. We can climb any mountain, we can kill any person we want, and we can pretend marriage is as simple as giving a man or a woman a cheap necklace and then they will stand in your house all day long if you so choose. There isn't technically an age of consent in skyrim, everyone seems to be set at generic ages and it never is really discussed. You have tiny adults who are secretly invulnerable gods. You have young adults. And you have old adults.

People forget that their own country isn't the center of the world. Another poster asks why there are so many children mods now adays. Let me break this down for you. In america, children are kept children for an unnaturaly long amount of time. Age of consent in the usa use to be as high as 22 years old, now it's around 18. This is not normal. In the rest of the world, age of consent fluxuates from no age of consent to 10 to 12 to 13 to 14 and so on. Mexico, for example, has an age of consent at 12. This is, inpart, why you see so many teenage hispanic women pregant. It's in their culture to have sex as soon as possible, and it's why they are such a rising demographic. Lots of countries follow this trend, and it's not just a third world thing. Japan has it set at 13, Israel, america's supposed greatest ally, has it at 14. Saudi arabia, another american ally has no age of consent as long as both parties are married, and there is no minimum age for marriage. There's a whole wikipedia article dedicated to this if you are so inclined to look it up.

As you may have noticed, all the so called disgusting child sex mods are coming from countries where 13 year olds are not considered to be brain dead children, but rather consenting young adults.

But that's all besides the point. I think the ultimate lesson here is: provide pictures when you post a mod to avoid any confusion :)

Also, older children might have been a more descriptive name for this thread rather than better children. The mod community likes to tag on "better" when they think they are improving stuff, but in some cases it gives off the wrong vibe because we have prudes and perverts in the community.

Whether 13 year olds are considered adults in other is irrelevant. The only thing that matters are the law and the rules. It's a single player game and if someone wants digital/fake naked children i their game, so what. Install it or ignore it. The same goes for everything including non-lore friendly mods. So many people are just so...stupid. No one cares if you think your standards are so high that you don't like a certain mod. That's one of the reason I still like the nexus because they don't care for people spouting off comments like "this mod is stupid why would you do this" etc.

So I need some help... this mod is not working for me. I get to the point where at the race menu it shows the tittle for the characters (

BCPB) etc. but when I scroll to them it tries to load and my game crashes without an error message. I have appachi-hair and update.esm but it still does it... can anyone help???

• 4 weeks later...

Fuel for pedophile fantasies? Please. ANY media can be sexualized, because the sexual meaning is applied by the mind and the mind is infinitely imaginative. So should we ban the Sears catalog? Inmates in many prisons are fully capable of getting horny over stick figure sketches.

The presence or absence of this mod neither causes nor prevents pedophilia. Arguments that it encourages it have precisely the same amount of evidence as the argument that it provides a safe outlet and prevents child molestation: NONE. I don't even think it belongs in the adult mods section.

To the person who wants a nude retexture for the vanilla bodies, I don't think anyone has bothered beyond removing dirt. Most people just don't care enough since the meshes are too ugly and unrealistic. You're welcome to edit the textures yourself tho, if that floats your boat.

Personally, I wish the person who posted this pic would release his mod: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/Images/102729

It neither looks like a small adult nor a Cabbage Patch Kid.

I'd even settle for a mod that just fixed the child faces to be unique and not look like they have a terminal case of the mumps or Cushing's Disease.

• 1 month later...

Honestly I never understood the fascination... ever since 'Children of the Wasteland' in Fallout3' date=' I have seen a steady increase in the amount of 'loli' and little kid mods using age inappropriate outfits and subject matter. I have always been a 'live and let live' kind of guy, but these mods really are just a thinly veiled pedophilic fantasy. If someone would explain how using one of these mods -doesn't- encourage age-inapproriate imagery, or context... I would love to hear the reasoning behind it.

Not to be the devils advocate, but seriously this is dancing on the razors edge of morality. If you could play the game from the perspective of a child, wearing regular vanilla clothing/armor... that's one thing... but giving the same child a CBBE/UNP/ect body and access to all the skimpy outfits is over the line. Those kids are easily under the age of 12 and wearing slutty outfits isn't socially acceptable in any country that this game is played.

Am I wrong?

[/quote']

This kind of post is seriously detrimental to society. I am not, nor will I ever be, a pedophile, however, this is a mod I can enjoy, same with the Children of the Sky. I honestly don't know how anyone's mind can single this out, and say it's bad because "it's against the law" or "against my morals" in a game that includes murder, patricide, suicide, thievery, mass genocide, necromancy, and through mods rape, bestiality, etc., etc... If it's not something that is to your taste, that's fine, I don't care if you want to say that. But to call it wrong, simply on that basis, presents a horrible superiority complex.

Also, let's be honest; these are not real people. Yes, they may or may not be based on the general physical structure of a human being, but to say that a crime against them is a crime against a living thing is ridiculous. It's part of the same argument that "games are corrupting people" and that everyone who plays Call of Duty is going to be a school shootist, just because the few people who have happened to play it one day in their life (not to mention the MILLIONS of other people live just fine, normal lives...). For a while, I played with a Children of Sky character, and sure, she wore some skimpy clothing every now and then. Which is perfectly fine (even lore wise, since there aren't any lore related laws I'm aware of that say otherwise), but even if it wasn't, she doesn't look anything like what a real person does, doesn't act anything like a real person, and bottom line isn't a real person, or even based anywhere close to what real people look like. The game's purpose is to act out your fantasy role in a period world, so why do I or anyone else have to limit that to what others find acceptable, even when their own other vices may or may not be in the game already, or added in through other mods?

Also, if you wanted to bring the religious side into the argument, God himself chose a girl who, historically (and I use that term loosely) could not have been more than 13 or 14 years old, to bare his son. Sure, there was no intercourse, but obviously he believed her body to be able to perform such a feat, so who are we to complain?

Again, I have, and never will have, any desire or interest in any real life person of that age range (and at twenty-five, honestly I wouldn't want anyone too much younger than me anyway, so I'd limit myself to 18-19 out of pure preference), but that doesn't change the fact that I have every right to live that out in a fantasy setting, because that's what fantasies are. Something that I either can't have or don't want in real life. Otherwise, why am I even playing a game in the first place?

Also, this really isn't directly at anybody specific. More just my general stance on the matter, and trying to show how everybody, everywhere, including myself along the way I'm sure, is just a giant hypocrite and we all need to remember the difference between real and fantasy...

Ya know, i saw this and thought "Wow, i'll be able to make Annie now, and go around as an evil little kid burning on the meanie adults!" or some such thing, the whole "omg so wrong pedo alert" never even crossed my mind, just all the cool younger characters i know of i could never make cause the characters in skyrim looked just too old. As for the mod itself, i'm dling it at the moment, then gotta get it to work and see how I like it. Tho it does look fairly well done as from what i've seen.

This kind of post is seriously detrimental to society. I am not' date=' nor will I ever be, a pedophile, however, this is a mod I can enjoy, same with the Children of the Sky. I honestly don't know how anyone's mind can single this out, and say it's bad because "it's against the law" or "against my morals" in a game that includes murder, patricide, suicide, thievery, mass genocide, necromancy, and through mods rape, bestiality, etc., etc... If it's not something that is to your taste, that's fine, I don't care if you want to say that. But to call it wrong, simply on that basis, presents a horrible superiority complex.

[/quote']

Just read your post, saw how long it was and was afraid of more omg pedo alert rant, but i was wrong, gloriously wrong. Seriously right now you are among my top 20 favorite people at least. Someone other then me realizes it's a god damn game. THANK YOU INTERNET! THEY DO EXIST! XD Seriously though, and it never made sense to me to click on a mod/link just to go there to complain about it, just seems a waste of time. Don't like it, don't use it, duh. Right?

I downloaded this mod after seeing how FUCKING UGLY the childrens skin/bods is under there clothes (not sure why but i found a child running around outside with no clothes on, just base underware. i was horrified and thaught it was some kind of bug showing a male body on a female child, but no its just how fucking ugly they are normaly)

only problem i have is,

1. how can i set a specific body for them?

2. and texture? (i dont want the nude or with large breasts)

3. for some reason there skin looks REALY dark at the moment (i currently have the main files and the cbbe body instaled.)

also had some animation issues with the breasts but i hop that will be gone when i change there texture and mesh.

Since nexus decided to lock it up FOREVER it seems and many people keep wanting it here it is' date=' still unchanged from b4. I haven't done squat to it and prolly never will. I don't even play the game anymore.

So here it is BCPB V02b ..... Enjoy. Just don't expect me to actually finish it. If anyone wants to modify it or whatever have a ball.

[/quote']

as long as you dont mind i will plan to use these with the resource mod Sexrim for skyrim... link in sig. look over the ssg/sexrim project.

(if that doesnt work go here: http://exterminatus.net/forum)

thanks for the hard work that went into these, and damn the nexus' nearsightedness.

I try this for the same reason as @b00marrows, but their faces turn black, I disable it and deleted it but now some children are gone, for instance in Solitude I remember a side quest with the necklace  of the guy that is killed when you enter the town, the child of Alvar I think starts the quest but I can't find her, I even enter the house at night when she's suppose to sleep but she ain't there, anyone know what can I do?

... Too much rant over a little puddle on the floor.

Anyway, the mod looks partially ok - I'd consider them as some teens. It'd be good to have more age difference around in the game... But again, it's just a female mod - THIS TIME because people were pesting the author and because there were little to no male resources available.

If this was finished, I'd most likely replace it for Xvisionchildren. Just to have kids walking around that don't look horrible. [and before anyone says anything, I'm not fully fond of Xvision/CotS. I replaced most of the clothes provided there with the vanilla ones - thankfully they added that as an option]

• 1 month later...

This might have been mentioned already but you got to watch using this mod with SexAddicts I clicked on a child to talk to her and the "want to hook up with me" dialogue came up  <_<

Oh dear God, we must alert the church elders!

Hmm, I think I'll give this mod a shot, see if I like it. I hate the way the children all look exactly the same in Skyrim. You can't tell them apart any better than wolves except by their clothing. Because the children can't die and are almost visually indistinguishable makes them extremely immersion breaking. The two together make them seem more like extremely annoying child-sized supernatural pixies than helpless, innocent children I would want to protect.

That thing about the conflict with SexAddicts is kinda funny, though, haha. I imagine there are many awkward conflicts with mods.... Wonder what other kinds of weird things might happen when mixing this mod with others.

That thing about the conflict with SexAddicts is kinda funny, though, haha. I imagine there are many awkward conflicts with mods.... Wonder what other kinds of weird things might happen when mixing this mod with others.

Any mod that turns off the child flag" killible chidren" for example will have that affect