How do i sort Sexlab Aniations

Fluffy Kitsune

Hello fellow modders!

Is there a way i can watch the animations and easily toggle them on or off of my sexlab?

I probably have hundreds of animations added in from ZAZpack, Billy's and so on. Having them randomly play kinda breaks it for me, specially because some of them don't align very well and it's a pain to correct it as you go. Maybe i just din't like it. I do have mods like "follow me for sex" that have option to choose the type a sex but it still randomizes (it only chooses a random animation from the pool, for instance, tagged with anal). I Know there is a built in option in sex lab where you can pre-configure the right alignment for the animations, haven't tried it, sounds like a good day or two of work just to them all to be perfectly aligned :confused:

There gotta be a way of being in control over what happens, hope you have something good

Have a picture of my character getting pounded by an orc as payment :smile:

20180217045323_1.thumb.jpg.128d70dd0527cfa31da34b76e6ff2cce.jpg

there is not any fast and easy way to do this (that i know of).

there is a method i have used that works...but it is time consuming (and the more finicky you are about alignment during the animations the longer it will take)

the process is in the post linked

(https://www.loverslab.com/topic/96785-looking-for-horrible-things-to-do-to-a-male-khajiit/?do=findComment&comment=2199888)

Sexlab tools gives you 100% control over what scene you want to watch. Press the hotkey to open the tool menu and choose an animation from a menu of available animations, hit the same hotkey with a modifier key and open a menu to choose what stage of the animation you want to play. You can also open the mcm and make your own scene using existing animations. Example: Choose one scenes doggy animation for stage one, then a cowgirl from another animation for stage 2, rinse and repeat. SExlab defeat also has the tool built in if you use that mod. 

EDIT: You can also change the animation tags to play in whatever context you wish it to play in. Want that anal animation to play in vaginal scenes, just change the tag.

Have fun

10 hours ago, Distortedrealms said:

Sexlab tools gives you 100% control over what scene you want to watch. Press the hotkey to open the tool menu and choose an animation from a menu of available animations, hit the same hotkey with a modifier key and open a menu to choose what stage of the animation you want to play. You can also open the mcm and make your own scene using existing animations. Example: Choose one scenes doggy animation for stage one, then a cowgirl from another animation for stage 2, rinse and repeat. SExlab defeat also has the tool built in if you use that mod. 

EDIT: You can also change the animation tags to play in whatever context you wish it to play in. Want that anal animation to play in vaginal scenes, just change the tag.

Have fun

Thanks man! I do have defeat, should i get SL Tools as well?

The only thing defeat does not have that SLtools has is the custom scene creation but it has the options to choose animation/stage which I believe is what you were needing so unless you want that additional feature Defeat is all you need and saves you a plugin slot. Go into the mcm and open the animation tab and assign keys, or use the default ones to use the tools menu.

Cheers

Archived