Need help with Ciri & Yennefer follower mods

I found these mods to add Ciri & Yennefer from the Witcher 3 as followers but I'm having trouble getting the last required mod for them to work.

Ciri: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2277-true-ciri-from-the-witcher-3-for-skyrim/

Yennefer: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2185-true-yennefer-of-vengerberg-for-skyrim/

The issue is they require HDT Bounce & Jiggles Physics but the files & summary pages are so dense, I'm not sure which one to download? There's like 10 main files & update files & patch files so I'm not sure what to get. I've tried asking there but the thread is dead & no one posts there anymore. This is my mod load order now: https://modwat.ch/u/Destroyah380/plugins & as you can see, I have HDT Physics Extension & HDT HighHeels (the other 2 mods these followers require) & XPMSE as well as BodySlide & CBBE with an HDT preset built & no other mods of this nature (skeletons, physics stuff) so my question to anyone who can translate that mess of a mod page for someone like me, which files from Bounce & Jiggles should I download if I don't want to replace any of the skeletons, bodies, etc I already have unless it's absolutely unavoidable to overwrite them?

What I don't want is TBBP to overwrite XPMSE as I have certain mods & outfits that DO NOT support TBBP skeletons & I'm happy with XPMSE. I would like the physics the mod adds that supports XPMSE & CBBE HDT bodies & the vagina mesh it supposedly has. I also already have Demoniac & Fair Skin on different NMM profiles so I don't want them overwritten by whatever textures this mod may add unless absolutely required. If I have to let the mod overwrite them, do I have to reinstall XPMSE to overwrite it back along with Demoniac or Fair Skin???

if you use a modmanager like MO there will be no "real" overwrite... only a virtual one, depending on the "readorder" (and this should be nearly similiar to a loadorder)... meaning, the last mod has the right to virtual overwrite the others before it with his meshes/textures... so, if xpmse is at the bottom of your "read-/loadorder" this should be ensure, that xpmse give its input...

and with MO it should be easy to find the right version of the jiggling (simply begin with the main or first version or the one cbbe in the text) if it works, you found it... if not, try another one...

normally it is not needed, to have xpmse near the bottom of the loadorder... but some followermods with custom-/corrupted skeletons will work just fine, if xpmse is at the bottom (before mods like "live another life")

23 minutes ago, xwhiteninjax said:

if you use a modmanager like MO there will be no "real" overwrite... only a virtual one, depending on the "readorder" (and this should be nearly similiar to a loadorder)... meaning, the last mod has the right to virtual overwrite the others before it with his meshes/textures... so, if xpmse is at the bottom of your "read-/loadorder" this should be ensure, that xpmse give its input...

and with MO it should be easy to find the right version of the jiggling (simply begin with the main or first version or the one cbbe in the text) if it works, you found it... if not, try another one...

normally it is not needed, to have xpmse near the bottom of the loadorder... but some followermods with custom-/corrupted skeletons will work just fine, if xpmse is at the bottom (before mods like "live another life")

Am using NMM soooo I assume it should work the same??? HDT HighHeels erased the sound they make but HeelsSound loaded after brought it back. Just wasnt sure if skeletons handle that differently?

the last time I used NMM was 3 years or more, back... so I can't say, if there is a real overwrite with NMM... if it so, then make sure, that the mods you want be dominant, are installed after the others (NMM should have a function to install the same mod again, too)... check on the page of NMM if there is really all installed in /Data of skyrim-dir... or if it is similiar with MO, where all is installed inside the MO-dir, but virtual overlayed into /Data, such let it free of changes but "telling" the game to look there ( like linux-links or similiar - a feature of MO)

1 minute ago, xwhiteninjax said:

the last time I used NMM was 3 years or more, back... so I can't say, if there is a real overwrite with NMM... if it so, then make sure, that the mods you want be dominant, are installed after the others (NMM should have a function to install the same mod again, too)... check on the page of NMM if there is really all installed in /Data of skyrim-dir... or if it is similiar with MO, where all is installed inside the MO-dir, but virtual overlayed into /Data, such let it free of changes but "telling" the game to look there ( like linux-links or similiar - a feature of MO)

Well it has worked with other mods not just the example I gave, but I wasnt sure whether or not skeletons or mods without esp's worked the same way.

Archived