[REQUEST] Different ways to reset arousal

wondering if there is another way to reset arousal other than the potion of Eager NPC ?

I find my dragonborn being naked often skyrocket the arousal easily and i wanted differents way to make it slower

Like using a shrine, seeing a healer, drinking a potion, etc

thank you for the help

PS : With the fantastic arousal casting feature in Sexlabs adventure i want to have time to see my spells having debuffs slowly but surely :tongue:

Honestly, I could jump on board with this in a way. [Due to my lack of ability to mod on a larger scale.]

Potions:

-Potion of decayPC: increases PC decay arousal rate.

-Potion of decayNPC: same as above.

-Potion of increased arousal: increases the arousal of PC by X.

-Potion of increased arousalNPC: increases the arousal of NPC by X.

-Potion of RdecayPC: sets PC arousal to 0.

-Potion of RdecayNPC: sets NPC arousal to 0.

-Potion of potent arousal: sets PC arousal to max.

-Potion of potent arousalNPC: sets NPC arousal to max.

etc.

This would give a more range of motion and quick control. Downside, it would lose it's immersive side for the overall effect. I do know Sexlab Aroused Redux already gives you some of these features if not all already. [Can't remember the MCM menu for aroused.] However, this is for people who want that easy effect.

I think the shrines would be more difficult due to having to add and tag the shrines and then putting the triggers for the effects.

2 minutes ago, Jhinjer said:

Honestly, I could jump on board with this in a way. [Due to my lack of ability to mod on a larger scale.]

Potions:

-Potion of decayPC: increases PC decay arousal rate.

-Potion of decayNPC: same as above.

-Potion of increased arousal: increases the arousal of PC by X.

-Potion of increased arousalNPC: increases the arousal of NPC by X.

-Potion of RdecayPC: sets PC arousal to 0.

-Potion of RdecayNPC: sets NPC arousal to 0.

-Potion of potent arousal: sets PC arousal to max.

-Potion of potent arousalNPC: sets NPC arousal to max.

etc.

This would give a more range of motion and quick control. Downside, it would lose it's immersive side for the overall effect. I do know Sexlab Aroused Redux already gives you some of these features if not all already. [Can't remember the MCM menu for aroused.] However, this is for people who want that easy effect.

I have read in the forum a lot about the decay, time rate and arousal but after finishing reading i am still confused by the mechanics

I get most but still find it hard to grasp

but your ideas about the different potions seems fantastic :smile:

1 minute ago, tuxagent7 said:

I have read in the forum a lot about the decay, time rate and arousal but after finishing reading i am still confused by the mechanics

I get most but still find it hard to grasp

but your ideas about the different potions seems fantastic :smile:

Well, there is an MCM menu that gives you settings that you would enable to give you a bit more control over the arousal features.

Just now, Jhinjer said:

Well, there is an MCM menu that gives you settings that you would enable to give you a bit more control over the arousal features.

I find the settings a little bit confusing about setting the exposure and time and etc..

But the way aroused works i think, the more you have sex the more you want it, the more you arousal go up.

Slowly at start but the more you play the faster it goes up

You have to be abstinent for it to go down but not a easy task in this crazy world of skyrim

7 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

I find the settings a little bit confusing about setting the exposure and time and etc..

But the way aroused works i think, the more you have sex the more you want it, the more you arousal go up.

You have to be abstinent for it to go down but not a easy task in this crazy world of skyrim

Haha. No it's not. That's why I separate sometimes, one save with occasional sex and then one where my character is just a humping machine towards everything. It's hilarious on the second save. But, I could give it even more thought in the detail of adding to it.

There'd be the non-immersive way to reset it in the Aroused MCM, but I think there's an NPC you can speak to that also does something similar to the potion.  Might just be an option from Eager NPCs I'm remembering, since I'm pretty sure it adds something like that.

I think also someone mentioned if you went someplace and waited for 3 days straight, or just fast travel from Markarth to Riften and back (longest vanilla travel path) that the several days without exposure or sex will bring down your arousal levels.

1 hour ago, tuxagent7 said:

You can tweak settings in the MCM to make arousal go down more quickly, but the settings you want highly depend on what mods you have.  The single easiest way to make arousal go down more quickly automatically would be to just lower the Decay Rate or Time Rate.  The default decay rate of 2.0 means that every 2 in game days, your arousal decreases by 1/3, more or less.  Changing Decay rate to 1.0 means that every 1 day, your arousal decreases by 1/3.  Additionally, lowering Time Rate Change means your arousal from have sex repeatedly will increase slower.  Time rate is kind of hard to explain but the gist of it is that if you have a ton of sex, your time rate goes up, and then it affects arousal based on the last time you had an orgasm.  So if you are constantly having orgasms, it actually won't affect arousal that much since you've recently had an orgasm, but as soon as you go like a day without sex, it will skyrocket if the time rate is high.  But any changes you make really depend on what mods, because the above two changes will not matter very much if you have a devious device equipped that tend to increase arousal, like vibrating nipple/clit piercings or plugs.

Archived