So, I'm having a situation that I don't know if it's an issue or a design/engine limitation. I'm playing the shortened main quest as a male orc (with ERF Horse SOS addon, if that makes any difference). During the quest Dark Possession, Volkar treats my character as female. The animations are played on the female companion (which is Vess btw, again, don't know if it makes a difference), but I was forcefully equipped an ownership collar, the dialogues towards the player imply I'm a female and I'm the one being subjugatted, and by the end he gives me a potion, the quest journal tells me to drink, then I black out and he says something in the likes that vess gets to be my slave, but I got to be his, and the he branded my womb and I must go back to him every week???
One more thing that I don't know if makes a difference, I have RaceCompatibility installed because of a follower, but I'm not playing a custom race myself (as I said, playing an orc)

Edit: come to think of it, quest to rescue Andrew's sister was also odd. A couple dialogues also implied player being female/slave. I remember getting that feeling twice, but the only I actually remember what happened was when he said my equipament should be in a chest (when, in fact, I had never been stripped, there was no implying of me being stripped, and there were no clothes in the chest, only a couple potions that had never been mine). Another odd thing is his quest was he saying I had killed his fosworn gf/slave's father? I mean, I had just wiped a fosworn camp near Andrew's cottage, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't related to the quest, and there was no named fosworn

Edited by Jieigh
On 7/4/2023 at 10:51 AM, veda00 said:

Should going into the gas trap in Mia's dungeon cause a death and reload of the previous save?
From what I understand it should trigger a scripted scene, however it's just causing me to die.

TGM just causes an infinite black screen.

That is the correct behavior.  If you go in a second time before turning off the gas, you die.

Hi,

I have an issue with the starting quest. I can't get the courier to give me the note from the morthal jarl

The courier man comes in my older saves but does not in my new saves (with a different character)

I tried spawning him but it does not work he just won't talk to me or give the note to me.

He does give me lydia's inheritance so it doesn't come from the vanilla courier system.

Edit:

I also followed every step you advised in 2015 here : 

I does not work for me

I also posted in the LE version of the mod because i thought i was on this one ?

Edited by taton
On 7/8/2023 at 12:27 AM, taton said:

Hi,

I have an issue with the starting quest. I can't get the courier to give me the note from the morthal jarl

The courier man comes in my older saves but does not in my new saves (with a different character)

I tried spawning him but it does not work he just won't talk to me or give the note to me.

He does give me lydia's inheritance so it doesn't come from the vanilla courier system.

Edit:

I also followed every step you advised in 2015 here : 

I does not work for me

I also posted in the LE version of the mod because i thought i was on this one ?

Ok so i managed to get a fix to start the next quest in a later stage so i can still play the mod.

If someone is in the same trouble as me try this :

Go to North Cold Rock Pass. If the mod is installed and works for you , there should be a little trapdoor on the left. go to this trap door open console and select it. Then Type "unlock".

It will unlock the door without you requiring the key. After that manage your way through the dungeon and you should trigger the second quest.

The main issue with this method is that you can't get vess as you don't meet her at the  hunters rest.

I just got into mia's castle and got jess (which was unbound curiously) for now and i don't know if skipping the first quest ("on the trail..." ) will get me in trouble later tho

EDIT:

Ok so i found a solution that is even better and that can get you to start the first quest only bypassing the courier and reading the jarl's note/

Like before if you have the same problem as me here is an other solution :

open the console and type : "setstage xx002DED 10" and then "setstage xx002DED 20" (xx being id for the mod's load order i think (if you don't find it dowload xedit and search into miaslair.esp -> quest -> "on the trail..." Mine was 36002DED for instance.)

After this you can start playing and go talk to the jarl in Morthal. 

Then i got into an other bug when i need to give the potion to vess, I managed to get through that part with console commands again : "setstage xx002DED 57"

thx to the author for your work and awesome followers

Edited by taton
On 7/9/2023 at 8:31 AM, taton said:

Ok so i managed to get a fix to start the next quest in a later stage so i can still play the mod.

If someone is in the same trouble as me try this :

Go to North Cold Rock Pass. If the mod is installed and works for you , there should be a little trapdoor on the left. go to this trap door open console and select it. Then Type "unlock".

It will unlock the door without you requiring the key. After that manage your way through the dungeon and you should trigger the second quest.

The main issue with this method is that you can't get vess as you don't meet her at the  hunters rest.

I just got into mia's castle and got jess (which was unbound curiously) for now and i don't know if skipping the first quest ("on the trail..." ) will get me in trouble later tho

EDIT:

Ok so i found a solution that is even better and that can get you to start the first quest only bypassing the courier and reading the jarl's note/

Like before if you have the same problem as me here is an other solution :

open the console and type : "setstage xx002DED 10" and then "setstage xx002DED 20" (xx being id for the mod's load order i think (if you don't find it dowload xedit and search into miaslair.esp -> quest -> "on the trail..." Mine was 36002DED for instance.)

After this you can start playing and go talk to the jarl in Morthal. 

Then i got into an other bug when i need to give the potion to vess, I managed to get through that part with console commands again : "setstage xx002DED 57"

thx to the author for your work and awesome followers

Probably not a good idea.  You have some other issue that needs to get fixed.

For some reason when i ask for group interaction (threesome) with one of the sex slaves it only finds 2 FFM animations. 1 Arrok and 1 3jiou. I have about 20 FFM animations registered with SL. How do i get the others to be chosen? I tried changing some tags but that didnt work. I tried unregistering those 2 to force a diff selection but it just sais that no FFM animations were found and animation fails. Help. Please. Im using Skyrim AE.

thanks! 

On 7/6/2023 at 7:59 PM, fishburger67 said:

There is a switch, there should be a quest marker on it when you get far enough.

No quest marker, my solution was to just cheat and clip through the walls by turning off collision.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi :)

First: thanks for this awesome Mod i really like it.

I have the following issue: whenever the mod wants me to have Sex i just get a message that there is no fitting lesbian animation, threesome animation, masturbation animation and so on. It occurs whether Andrew wants to use me or i want to use my slaves. I play a female PC, btw. I have Sexlab and all requirements, and i also have flowergirls and requierements and both run smoothly. Also: when another mod makes me have sex with a character from your mod it works, whether its Sexlab or OStim.

What also puzzles me: i had an earlier Playthrough with a male PC and there were no issues at all.

It seems to me that your mod is looking for animations and fails to find some, even though there have to be plenty (trust me i get fucked a lot lol).

Any clues for me so look for?

After the message is displayed that there are no animations, the game just gives me control back as if there was sex scene.

Sorry for my bad english, not my first language^^

Best regards!

Edit: solved it. I scrolled through the forum and a very old post said that ParadiseHalls is poorly constructed and fucks with this mod. I disabled it, cleaned my save and now it works like a charm.

Edited by DietaYes
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/14/2023 at 6:41 PM, xMrZwiggyx said:

How do I set the Labia Exciter Bodyslide SSE for my current female character CBBE Body? It was fine at first, then I noticed that it merged into the stomach, which wasn't a big deal at first like my followers (Sasha/Jenny), then I batch build it in Bodyslide, then in game, the Labia Exciter looks way off and morphed like if my female character was pregnant which she isn't. Anyway to reset it back to normal like it was at first? My followers Labia Exciter are kinda currently fine like before but mines aren't. Here's some photos..

I had clipping similar to that of your followers. If you go into BodySlide, look for "Labia Exciter" in the Outfit/Body dropdown menu. Once there, look at how your sliders are configured for the Belly and Torso (Back Size). Unfortunately, the Preview isn't a lot of help, as it doesn't display a body to see the changes, but slider changes are shown in real time.

Once you think you have something, Build and Save your changes, then log-in and take a look.

Note: if you want the exciter to appear on top of or over clothing, some items or body changes from other mods (e.g. Deviously Devices, Deviously Cursed Loot, Devious Training) may change the Exciter's appearance due to layering.

image.png.30309e5a07c699cd86903469d28edd12.png

Edited by Rainesfall
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm sure its been asked before, but how do i go about making a npc or follower into a slave? Don't wanna take them to verner with the cell scan on and just get it done, wanna do the fun part myself. Tried it with uthgerd the unbroken but i cant get anything to work right it seems. help would be loved and needed please.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, very nice mod indeed.
I just played it until I got the key to the palace. It seems to me that I may be slaved (chest with my name, I tell that I have been trained...), but I killed Jorlan and then talk to Vess and the story advanced. In the second playthroughI didn't fight Jorlan but then got killed. 

Did I miss something? 

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I tried, to rape Vess beforehand just like it says in the hidden content, but it doesn't change anything. I just fight everybody, then Archeron is dead and so on. 

Edited by hanckn
On 9/19/2023 at 12:04 AM, hanckn said:

Hello, very nice mod indeed.
I just played it until I got the key to the palace. It seems to me that I may be slaved (chest with my name, I tell that I have been trained...), but I killed Jorlan and then talk to Vess and the story advanced. In the second playthroughI didn't fight Jorlan but then got killed. 

Did I miss something? 

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I tried, to rape Vess beforehand just like it says in the hidden content, but it doesn't change anything. I just fight everybody, then Archeron is dead and so on. 

Just follow the quest markers.  Make sure that you are not script overloaded.  It all works fine that way.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2023 at 9:10 PM, pleasetryme said:

i am back at this mod again missed the girls. was hoping is there an easy way to be able to choose other animations besides the default ones. i disable all the standard animations and choose certain ones from billy's and they dont get activated. 

Most, but not all animations are chosen by tag.  I made a post somewhere that listed the few that are required.

I'd like to use the "training Mia" option mentioned in the description, but neither Vernor or the guy in the dungeon ever has any dialog (that I've seen available) for paying to train Mia. I've played through the "Confronting Mia" section many times varying something or other to try to hit that option in the dialog but it never happened.

Does it really work? Is there some value I could set with the console that would enable it or change Mia's state to "trained" ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I am currently having an issue that I hope I don't have to go way back and reload a prior save for. I have had a few of my followers trained as sex slaves, I usually have to ask the guy in the castle and he says yes let's test them. I always have to leave the area and come back in and he'll say testing almost done and I'll leave again and come right back and ask if my slave is ready. He will of course say it takes time come back later. I do that and usually a day or so later they're ready. Right now he's had Valerica for several days in game and keeps saying come back later, 

Is there a console command that will advance this to the part where he says yes and let him check to make sure etc??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/15/2023 at 11:30 AM, Kokopizza said:

Is there any way you know of that could fix this?

The hotfix for PAHE is the cause for me. The only reason I know that is because that's the only change that I made that caused the letter to not show up.
I used Xedit and also saw they have a ref missing from miasliar.
Player.sqs <quest id> = the quest ID is "AQSS_MiaVessinter"

This gives you the stages where the first was 1 and stage 10 was 0.

setstage AQSS_MiaVessinter 10 then setstage AQSS_MiaVessinter 20 worked fine for me and I guess I'll find out if any other problems occur later on.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2023 at 9:57 PM, MysticDaedra said:

I tried searching, but I couldn't find any info. What is the invisible note for, and is it an indicator of something wrong? It says "you shouldn't be able to read this...", making me think I've screwed something up.

Invisible note should be invisible.  It is used to track you location in some hard to track spots.  Not a problem for you.