View File

Ahegao Expression Posepack

Alternative download link: [SimFileShare]

SimFileShare download is the same as the LL one. You only need to choose one! Whichever you prefer.

Preview2.png.a55e8cd5a32e37b690505f07d7fb5631.png

Pose Icons

zoom01.thumb.png.82840cda9c88918cac877a7c975f3dbf.png

zoom02.thumb.png.e2e0b9c9c32a77f7fb44dce02da41816.png

zoom03.thumb.png.fde75aa6e3e844f5c998719bc050a60b.png

Previews In-Game

If you enjoy these poses, please support me on Ko-Fi.

This Pose Pack contains 15 Ahegao model expressions for Sims, and an all-in-one.

Ahegao is a word for "fucked silly" and is an exaggerated and unrealistic orgasmic facial expression often seen in anime and hentai. Examples from hentai in the spoiler:

Spoiler

mIyIrgT.thumb.jpg.e061c7f4834dd109d89d72bba13ac40e.jpg

• These are poses for Andrew's Pose Player. Download the pose player here.
  • You will also need Autobanned's tongue installed to see the tongue properly. You can find it here if you don't have it already.

• These are posepacks, not animations for WickedWhims. But you still need WickedWhims for them to work properly, because WW contains the rig the tongue needs. Which shouldn't be a problem around these parts, but you never know.

You can use poses for storytelling screenshots, in avatars as well as anything else poses are good for. If you take a screenshot you like, please share it in the thread with me, I would like to see it.

Credit is appreciated, and do not claim them as your own, is the only TOU.

• Any editing of these poses, including frankenposing, is OK! You have my blessing to share poses you have frankenposed with these mine. But if you are mixing my poses and poses made by another creator make sure you obey the other creator's TOU in regards to sharing.
  • You can even share and redistribute these poses freely on other websites, and re-upload them.

Credits: to Autobanned for the tongue.

Bonus for frankenposing pose makers:

Spoiler

Here is the .Blend file used for the All-In-One pose. Since Sims 4 Studio cannot export tongue bones, you will need this to frankenpose. This rig is Azmodan22's Improved Male Rig with Penis Bones, so credit to Azmodan22.

Ahegao Standing All-In-One.blend

People who are not pose makers can ignore this file.

8 hours ago, heartbeatsandbrainwaves said:

View File

Ahegao Expression Posepack

Alternative download link: [SimFileShare]

SimFileShare download is the same as the LL one. You only need to choose one! Whichever you prefer.

Preview.png.7dbddfaa34f281337b80001eb6fa8a39.png

Pose Icons

5ab252079fc07_03-21-18_11-34-32PM.thumb.png.fac2903288bc7cef8be2aa3273b593fc.png5ab2520f5c452_03-21-18_11-35-19PM.thumb.png.df9e6ae23900bd4c24e4bae65098fb86.png5ab252151e480_03-21-18_11-35-33PM.thumb.png.ba3f44e2a5d654ff4a1daa3645418cc0.png

Previews In-Game (click to enlarge)

Great Heart package, as I told you, they are very yours, and best of all, different from the usual, that is the best thing.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, ✧☽✭☾✧Jᗩᑎᗴᒪᒪ✧☽✭☾✧ said:

I'm having fun with these poses, :blush:  thanx for sharing :heart:

I'ld like to see more facial expression in WW animations.

Hey! I love your Sim! Her jewellry is really cute, and combined with a crown picture on her shirt, she looks like the sort of Sim who enjoys pretty things. I also like the photo editing you did, the colorful fonts are really fun. Thanks for the compliments, and for sharing!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...