Only specific Npcs having wang stretch

My characters wang works fine and so do most npc's. The problem is that one npc, in this case Sheogorath has an infinate stretch wang. I have tried reinstalling LAPF and BSA redirection. I have the LAPF skeletons. It only seems to be a problem with this one npc. Very Bizarre. I have read 10 or so different forum entries from people with similar problems but their solutions did not work for my problem. I hate to bring up another infinite wang problem as I know there are a lot of these problems solved already and I don't want to waste anyone's time, but this is a slightly different problem and I've been trying to fix it for around 12 hours so I figured it should be alright to ask.

On 3/18/2018 at 8:17 PM, Cowan72 said:

My characters wang works fine and so do most npc's. The problem is that one npc, in this case Sheogorath has an infinate stretch wang. I have tried reinstalling LAPF and BSA redirection. I have the LAPF skeletons. It only seems to be a problem with this one npc. Very Bizarre. I have read 10 or so different forum entries from people with similar problems but their solutions did not work for my problem. I hate to bring up another infinite wang problem as I know there are a lot of these problems solved already and I don't want to waste anyone's time, but this is a slightly different problem and I've been trying to fix it for around 12 hours so I figured it should be alright to ask.

Isn't Sheogorath genderless? That could be zee prob.

Sheogorath  is a race like all other races, with male and female.

And The NPC Sheogorath is male.

And he use the same nude body as all other males  ( If you don't add a unique body with SetBody  or Blockhead )

The stretching nude or dressed ? If dressed it is maybe a bad clothes mesh. Bones wrong weighted can cause stretching.

Somewhere in your load order is a mod that you have added that defines what nude body he has and/or a custom skeleton.  This is what is causing your problem.  It could be a loose file, it could also be packed into a bsa file.  Use form finder to hunt down the lower body mesh in game and then use nifskope to check it.  The skeleton will be a bit harder to find, but you should be able to find it with TES4edit.

Fuck !! Sheogorath has a own skeleton !!!

Characters\_Male\skeletonSESheogorath.nif

I checked it , it has no special bones, it is a copy of the vanilla skeleton.

11OS1.jpg

SOLUTION

You have the LAPF skeleton in your game folder?

data\meshes\characters\_male\skeleton.nif 

Create a copy and rename the copy to skeletonSESheogorath.nif

Done. No more stretching.

---------------------

We need a LAPF update with the skeleton , LAPF version V1.6a1S  ( S for Sheogorath )  :classic_biggrin::classic_wink:

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

Fuck !! Sheogorath has a own skeleton !!!

Characters\_Male\skeletonSESheogorath.nif

I checked it , it has no special bones, it is a copy of the vanilla skeleton.

11OS1.jpg

You have the LAPF skeleton in your game folder?

data\meshes\characters\_male\skeleton.nif 

Create a copy and rename the copy to skeletonSESheogorath.nif

Done. No more stretching.

---------------------

We need a LAPF update with the skeleton , LAPF version V1.6a1S  ( S for Sheogorath )  :classic_biggrin::classic_wink:

Genderless as I mentioned. 

:classic_wink:

2 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Genderless as I mentioned. 

:classic_wink:

No he is male. There is only a female flag in Tes4Edit and CS, if checked the NPC is female, not checked he is male.

11OS2.jpg

...? :classic_undecided:  or there are no males in Oblivion ....:classic_wacko:

Or the females are no males ....They all use the skeleton : Characters \ _MALE \ skeleton .nif :classic_blink: 

Spoiler

HE IS MALE  :classic_exclamation:   :classic_smile:

11OS3.jpg

12 minutes ago, fejeena said:

No he is male. There is only a female flag in Tes4Edit and CS, if checked the NPC is female, not checked he is male.

11OS2.jpg

...? :classic_undecided:  or there are no males in Oblivion ....:classic_wacko:

Or the females are no males ....They all use the skeleton : Characters \ _MALE \ skeleton .nif :classic_blink: 

Hide contents

HE IS MALE  :classic_exclamation:   :classic_smile:

11OS3.jpg

Oh, I know...technically...he's a male. But he IS listed as genderless in the Oblivo-Wiki. The "unique" skeleton and all...

ALL Daedric Princes are genderless or can have both genders.

e.g.

Mephala has appeared as a man and a woman in the Tamriel history.

The game engine treats Sheogorath  as male ( the skeleton path doesn't matter )

-----------------------------

Skeleton path:

If you create a NPC and change the skeleton path to Characters\_Male\xBitchWWWerewolfskeleton.nif

Then create a copy of the LAPF skeleton in mahes\characters\_male  and rename it to xBitchWWWerewolfskeleton.nif

LoversBitch checks Dog in the scripts with:

if(dog.ModelPathIncludes "\Dog\" == 1 || dog.ModelPathIncludes "xBitchWWWerewolf" == 1)

So a Dog is in Folder "Dog"  OR the nif name contains "xBitchWWWerewolf"   ( The werewolves in the xivilai folder have  SkeletonxBitchWWWerewolf.nif  )

Now your human NPC will mount you when you are on all fours, he reacts like a  dog :classic_biggrin:

And the NPC can still have "human" sex, because his skeleton is in the _male folder.
3 minutes ago, fejeena said:

ALL Daedric Princes are genderless or can have both genders.

e.g.

Mephala has appeared as a man and a woman in the Tamriel history.

The game engine treats Sheogorath  as male ( the skeleton path doesn't matter )

-----------------------------

Skeleton path:

If you create a NPC and change the skeleton path to Characters\_Male\xBitchWWWerewolfskeleton.nif

Then create a copy of the LAPF skeleton in mahes\characters\_male  and rename it to xBitchWWWerewolfskeleton.nif

LoversBitch checks Dog in the scripts with:

if(dog.ModelPathIncludes "\Dog\" == 1 || dog.ModelPathIncludes "xBitchWWWerewolf" == 1)

So a Dog is in Folder "Dog"  OR the nif name contains "xBitchWWWerewolf"   ( The werewolves in the xivilai folder have  SkeletonxBitchWWWerewolf.nif  )

Now your human NPC will mount you when you are on all fours, he reacts like a  dog :classic_biggrin:

And the NPC can still have "human" sex, because his skeleton is in the _male folder.

Heh....gotta try that out on the wif.

:classic_biggrin:

Archived