Items placed on counters/shelves/tables disappear

aeeks

Have the same issue, just logged in and nearly everything that was on a counter or table is gone. I also use Basemental Drugs, using 1.1.4.8. Is the latest version bugged? I haven't gotten any Lastexception errors tho. I removed the mod for now as I'd rather not have to keep replacing stuff. Irked that my family just lost all their family member urns due to this bug.

36 minutes ago, Neodarkside said:

Have the same issue, just logged in and nearly everything that was on a counter or table is gone. I also use Basemental Drugs, using 1.1.4.8. Is the latest version bugged? I haven't gotten any Lastexception errors tho. I removed the mod for now as I'd rather not have to keep replacing stuff. Irked that my family just lost all their family member urns due to this bug.

Did removing this mod fix the error for you? I removed all of my mods, but still found the error to be occurring. I also repaired the game and still. Now, I'm working on reinstalling. :confused:

Well, I rarely ever got a Lastexception error, maybe one awhile ago. I try to keep all my mods up to date and honestly use as few as possible. With the speed they patch the game, things break so quickly.  With removing Basemental drugs I haven't seen items vanishing lately. Will check again with the few families that had the issue, but now that I think about it. The families that had the problem were ones that had various items from that mod sitting on counters.

Ok, as of right now. the only place that is experiencing this problem is in San Myshuno, the Culpepper house apartments, the 4 apartment building in the upper left. Every apartment in that entire building keeps having stuff vanish off counters and tables. Every lot I loaded into lost everything on it, Tvs, clutter, sinks. Anything that was stacked on a counter was gone. I'd place something on one, leave the family and come back and its gone. I also removed Basemental Drugs awhile ago so unsure whats going on atm with it. Going to try a previous save, which irks me as thats several days lost.

Several days.... more like several MONTHS. So instead of going all the way back to a save from 12/7/17, I decided to try things out. Removed all Sims from the 4 apartments, went into build mode and bulldozed all 4 apartments. Went back into one of them and threw down a bunch of premade rooms from the build mode section and left the lot, went to another and came back, stuff was still on counters. Moved a sim into the lot, left and returned and its still there. So that might have fixed the lots. Now I have some rebuilding to do, better than simply going back a looooong time at least.

TL,DR. Got a problem with stuff vanishing, move the sims living there out and Bulldoze it. Might solve the problem.

NOPE, it didn't help. Stuff is still broken, well.... previous save it is :frown:

Ok, last post before I have to leave for work. Previous Save from 12/7/17 also has the issue, so now I'm going to spend several hours removing CC and junk until I figure out which mod is causing the problem. I could start with any items that have been added since then which might make it alot easier. Either way.... this is going to be a long and annoying problem fix.

Do you have the sugar babe trait in game? Seems the LE is caused by that.
If you do, remove it as it is broken.

Also, the vanishing items from apartments is an issue caused by EA and not any mods. The solution is to stay away from apartments and cross your fingers they will fix it soon.

Archived