KinkyWorld Weirdness - Just For Fun

There's so many weird, freaky and funny things goin on the Sims world and now with Kinky World on our games that weirdness has increased to a new level.

Why don't we show our weirdest screenshots? (Glitches, weird places to woohoo, weird looking sims or just things that you found funny in your game)

So I will start:

Spoiler

While my sims was improving his piano skill Peeping Tom decided to take a look.... from the inside of the house to the outside (there's a window in there. I didn't modify that part of the house)

5aac43c08d66e_Capturadepantalla(83).thumb.png.c521552f8ba141d685ee47f8809c7101.png

And later on....

I found a female deer on my yard

5aac451e8c04b_Capturadepantalla(84).thumb.png.2fd9f190996d6d122210d10e614956cd.png

(I have the latest mod and I click on everything I find to see the options and to check if there's something new)

5aac455a0d1ff_Capturadepantalla(85).thumb.png.fe978894bd28ca423bb0b1ecabc56da8.png

There's a woohoo option... on the deer....... has anyone checked it? :joy:

This thread was created just for fun and to have a nice time :smile:  Everyone is allowed to post screenshots and little stories of them.

• 3 months later...
On 3/16/2018 at 11:34 PM, Caged_Fenrir said:

There's so many weird, freaky and funny things goin on the Sims world and now with Kinky World on our games that weirdness has increased to a new level.

Why don't we show our weirdest screenshots? (Glitches, weird places to woohoo, weird looking sims or just things that you found funny in your game)

So I will start:

Hide contents

(I have the latest mod and I click on everything I find to see the options and to check if there's something new)

5aac455a0d1ff_Capturadepantalla(85).thumb.png.fe978894bd28ca423bb0b1ecabc56da8.png

There's a woohoo option... on the deer....... has anyone checked it? :joy:

Zoophilie options allow Dog , cat , horse and now  Deer ^^

11 hours ago, Neomajo said:

Screenshot-3.jpg

lol these two going at it and the others just keep reading like nothing ?

6 hours ago, megaperle said:

Zoophilie options allow Dog , cat , horse and now  Deer ^^

I want to see the animation for the deer ? they move too fast I can't even make my sims watch them.

Still waiting for cats animations. So sad most animators left for Sims 4 :( 

would love to post a funny pic I came across but I'd probably be banned! lol, as there is a indirect child in the picture, no contact with the child,  just looks like there is because of all the NPC's positioning and having fun near the child ( I was at work at the time)

1 hour ago, KM100z said:

would love to post a funny pic I came across but I'd probably be banned! lol, as there is a indirect child in the picture, no contact with the child,  just looks like there is because of all the NPC's positioning and having fun near the child ( I was at work at the time)

In the Community Rules it's stated: "Don't post anything blatantly illegal. Any depictions of underage persons with exposed nudity or in a sexual context."

You said the child doesn't take part of their activities but I think it's better if you don't post it.

Better safe than sorry.

17 hours ago, Caged_Fenrir said:

I want to see the animation for the deer ? they move too fast I can't even make my sims watch them.

Spoiler

Screenshot-154.thumb.jpg.59eb5a3e7c3c400261ac0776c15d3f5f.jpg

These animation , one for deer and one for cat made by Oniki for her mod , deer fuck in doggystyle (see image) and cat lick pussy female sim.

Turbodriver no allowed zoophilie in sims 4 at this time , maybe later ...

12 hours ago, megaperle said:
  Hide contents

Screenshot-154.thumb.jpg.59eb5a3e7c3c400261ac0776c15d3f5f.jpg

These animation , one for deer and one for cat made by Oniki for her mod , deer fuck in doggystyle (see image) and cat lick pussy female sim.

I didn't know deer's and cat's were in the game O_O when did this happen?

Found a deer today and I admit to cheat a little to make it stay ? (aka added it my household, couldn't control it tho)

Spoiler

Never saw a deer's dick before ?

Screenshot-35.thumb.jpg.b188463496fb89d36b67a14d38d443cc.jpg

And I noticed that it has a specific moodlet. Very nice. Didn't check the cat one

435295879_Capturadepantalla(8).png.386a2d417d99259b47f46da74603d9d9.png

Also after continuosly trying of having my sim pregnant by a dog... a litter! FINALLY!

Spoiler

1445056052_Capturadepantalla(11)z.jpg.242f23b161f4e30b8b59ba5e6e997579.jpg

There wasn't any nauseas but there were back aches

You can see the baby bump in there. A few hours later she gave birth.

Screenshot-60.thumb.jpg.eb9b1b58184aa56daea0992caf416e1b.jpg1366027936_Capturadepantalla(13)z.thumb.jpg.5062c24db9a752fa8fc425fe903a0cb4.jpg

The game made it so that the one who had the litter was the dog but I checked the Family Tree and it shows as it should, but no father.

1010232940_Capturadepantalla(16)z.jpg.983e59e95d14ab0fb1851f6f494c6cee.jpg

The proud father. I really love his look. He was a Stray Dog but modified his look and changed his name to Stray Wolf

Screenshot-65.thumb.jpg.9e7d6d6a7306d18565a3a88ced271cc0.jpg

The puppies: I didn't named them, they already had the names

Sheba (my favourite, love the mark on her left eye)

Screenshot-66.thumb.jpg.6914a877dd3c34c55130605e36dace5b.jpg

Like just look at her face! ❤️

Screenshot-71.thumb.jpg.979e025f819e51e1bde259fb5826a5a5.jpg

Musashi (the only male of the litter, he looks derpy I wanna see how he grows up) He looks like a boxer dog...

Screenshot-67.thumb.jpg.dfaf23331e7c4150efbbb276eba92ce1.jpg

Bellaboosh (the fatty one)

Screenshot-68.thumb.jpg.b6646b0563767d8798e68df62d5a8ad8.jpg

So I now have a happy litter at home.

If anyone wants them I would be hapy to share them ^^

53 minutes ago, KM100z said:

I didn't know deer's and cat's were in the game O_O when did this happen?

Have you pet's add-on ?

Dog , cat and horse , parrot , snake can be buyed  in the pet's house or adopted (unicorn,wild horse) during game  , the others pets (Deers , raccoon , birds , ) are in the game and not control.

Wild horse and deer and Unicorn strolls somewhere in the map randomly.

If you see a wild horse or deer , click on and pie menu appear with an kinky opttion ;)

3 hours ago, megaperle said:

Have you pet's add-on ?

Dog , cat and horse , parrot , snake can be buyed  in the pet's house or adopted (unicorn,wild horse) during game  , the others pets (Deers , raccoon , birds , ) are in the game and not control.

Wild horse and deer and Unicorn strolls somewhere in the map randomly.

If you see a wild horse or deer , click on and pie menu appear with an kinky opttion ;)

Yea got pets I know about dogs n horses as my char is a sex crazed doggy bitch as is alot the town females lol, just didn't know deer's and cats were accessible! is this in the current kw? As I'm still on an older version of KW as newer version seemed to be bugged even with a fresh game / install :(

6 hours ago, KM100z said:

Yea got pets I know about dogs n horses as my char is a sex crazed doggy bitch as is alot the town females lol, just didn't know deer's and cats were accessible! is this in the current kw? As I'm still on an older version of KW as newer version seemed to be bugged even with a fresh game / install :(

Not from kw , cats and deers are from game ^^ just Oniki use cats and deers for her mod. you can buy cat at the pet's house or with a neighbor in game ;)

3 hours ago, megaperle said:

Not from kw , cats and deers are from game ^^ just Oniki use cats and deers for her mod. you can buy cat at the pet's house or with a neighbor in game ;)

Nooooooo... I mean the sex animations for cats n' deers are in the newer versions of KW?  not the animals themselves lol

Lol yes, the animations are in the newest update of KW. And now there is also a toilet stall with a gloryhole.

What do you mean with bugged? You have problems installing it or does it just lags?

As soon as you start a game it will take a while to finish loading, select your character to to kinky world and enable it. Then there will be a screen stating that Kinky Mod is installing

On 6/24/2018 at 12:08 PM, Caged_Fenrir said:

That's happened in my game. Also with restaurants with outdoor dining, they will continue eating while two people get it on at the table. I guess that's dinner theater though lol

On 6/25/2018 at 7:17 AM, megaperle said:

I checked on the cat and I don't see any Kinky option :/

I'm still waiting for Turbodriver to add Zoo option...I will check Sims 4, are they still making sex animations for it?

On 6/29/2018 at 4:20 PM, Caged_Fenrir said:

I checked on the cat and I don't see any Kinky option :/

I'm still waiting for Turbodriver to add Zoo option...I will check Sims 4, are they still making sex animations for it?

@Caged_Fenrir , sorry my bad. A Member patreon and oniki talk about cats interactions in kw and Oniki said : Cat is not interresing  in kw , the cat is too small for an animation and he can only lick female sim pussy and Oniki not allowed cats interractions in kw ;)

Archived