Just Lover's Comfort!

I know this is silly and I'm sure it's been done before, but all I want is for sexlab to apply "Lover's Comfort" after the animation sequence. I looked around a bit and while there are forms of this (like sexlab arousal), they are a little too much for what I am looking for. Sexlab Consequences is a good idea but I don't care for health or stamina gain, just a simple lover's comfort perk application...

Bonus points for detecting what type of animation completed (non consensual or the rough stuff) and not applying Lover's comfort in that case, or applying a new perk (aggressors would get extra bonus or victims may suffer the opposite consequences of lover's comfort).

You could probably accomplish this through Sexlab Util. It can detect indoor/outdoor, day/night rapist/victim/consensual, vaginal/anal/oral and then apply a magical effect for certain predefined periods of time though without that many options.

The perk for aggressors is possible but likely fraught with issues. Applying to a randomly spawned actor will not persist past a cell change though probably would work on a follower that goes with you.

Archived