It's possible to turn a body like that into a wearable, and therefore craftable armor/clothing item sure.  My question is why would that be needed?  I'm curious as to what you're looking to do, not poo-pooing the idea.

The thing with bodies and Bethesda games is that for most outfits, the naked body is actually replaced with a version that looks/behaves just like the naked body when the outfit is worn.  So unless your wearable/craftable gaping body was included in an outfit, it would be replaced when clothing was worn - in this example.

If you mean to have it be a swappable "outfit" to use in modding, then sure - I see a use case for this sure - but if that body is already your based body, that happens dynamically by the game's engine when the actor isn't wearing clothes.

To pull it off, you'd need to copy out the PlayerNakeSkin armor and armor addon references, then replace with this mesh.  As for crafting it, you can add the appropriate chemistry station keywords or use AWKCR keywords.

Tutorial on creating armor/clothing here.

I want to keep my base body, but I want to be able to wear that outfit or make settlers wear it.

I use  Simple sex Animation rugs for make my raider settlements look like they have prostitutes and slaves and i use a lot of body mods like: Body to Body, The nurse, or Hookers, to make settlers looke diferent.

I just want to use that body for one of the settlers asigned to the rugs.
Anyway i apreciate your help a lot.

Thank you.

Ah, so you're looking to have unique npc nude skins - that's a use case!  In that case, the tutorial above will work out for you.  It's doens't NEED to be craftable, you could either console it to the npc and equip it that way, or if they are named (like Marcy Long vs "Settler") you could override the default outfit with this outfit.

If you were getting really involved with it, you could have the rug equip the outfit when they use the object in the settlement as well.

Archived