How to prevent mods from altering breasts size?

Aqvaman

I have a problem with one of my mods making my character's breasts very small and I can't figure out which one. As far as I know Cursed Loot, Shout like a virgin and Slaverun can do that but disabling the MCM options didn't help. I remember reading somewhere than you can simply stop mods from playing around with body size by modifying a Racemenu file, but I can't find that page again. Does anyone know how it can be done?

In case it can't be done, maybe u know which mod is causing it? It was working find until I installed / updated (uninstalled then installed new version) these mods:

CCAS 14.7

CCAS (POP 3.4 patch)
DragonmodsClothesPack

DDX 4.0

DDI 4.0

Deadly traps and curses

Deviously enslaved

DDEquip 340

Immersive Plugs

pchsimmersive plugs hdt

Namira's goat

Namira's decorations

Namira's skyrim

BC (beautiful corpse)

WolfClub

WolfClub BellyStretched bodyslide

SDPLus 36a
SD Customization Addons 7

SD Cages 300

SL Dialogues 30

Shout Like a Virgin 6.4 and its CBBEbodyslide  3.1

Slaverun Reloaded 2.1.3

Slaverun NPC

SLStories Devious

Prison Overhaul Patched 340

I could really use some help, so thank you in advance.

Both Slaverun and Deviously Cursed loot can change breast-size and both can be turned off in the MCM Menu and doing so will actually turn them off so you can rule those mods out if you have them disabled.

Usually when you have fighting with Nodes its because you're not using the same scaling method, what i would suggest is to make sure for all mdos with scaling you make sure to use NIO(requires racemenu), a good mod to download is Sexlab Inflation Framework. 

Last thing it would help more if you posted your entire loadorder.

Shout Like a Virgin only oscillates breasts. It starts with whatever scale they are, and always returns them to where it started. So if another mod alters, it would start and return where that mod left things. Never had a report of a problem so far.

In considering only Virgin, the only way for this to go wrong is a corrupt save, where the script is broken and cannot complete the oscillation. I see DD4 being added. It requires a new game. If not starting a new game your save would be corrupt so mentioning that incase you've not. Also see golden rule for more on corrupt saves.

Beyond the corrupt save possibility, I don't have other ideas for you.

3 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

I started a new game after installing the mods mentioned above and I disabled the breast altering option from the MCM menu, so I'm quite sure it's not Shout Like a Virgin that's causing the issue, but thank you very much for taking the time to answer.

4 hours ago, atreyatan said:

Both Slaverun and Deviously Cursed loot can change breast-size and both can be turned off in the MCM Menu and doing so will actually turn them off so you can rule those mods out if you have them disabled.

Usually when you have fighting with Nodes its because you're not using the same scaling method, what i would suggest is to make sure for all mdos with scaling you make sure to use NIO(requires racemenu), a good mod to download is Sexlab Inflation Framework. 

Last thing it would help more if you posted your entire loadorder.

First, thanks for taking the time and trying to help me. I did look through the MCM menu of every mod installed, including the ones you mentioned and disabled the body altering features. I'm kind of a noob, so I'm not 100% sure by "not using the same scaling method". I have NetImmerse Override installed and I believe that its INI file is used to prevent breasts size alteration, but I couldn't figure it out.

I'm guessing it has something to do with one of these lines, but I'm not sure, which one

iScaleMode=0

iBodyMorphMode=0

bEnableEquippableTransforms=1

Just looked at what Inflation Framework does, so I will try it out right now and get back to you if I can figure out how to use it to solve my issue.

P.S. I didn't upload my mods list because I have a few hundreds of them installed. Seemed like I would only waste other people's time, since everything was looking normal, before installing that group of modes. I guess I could simply uninstall the entire game and reinstall everything, but that would literally take half a day in a best case scenario :smile:

Thank you

Racemenu is packaged with NetImmerse Override or for short NIO, so I wouldn't change any settings if you dont' know what you're doing.

Inflation Framework has to be turned on in the MCM also you have to make sure Scanner Mode is active, when you first install it the installer will automatically detect installed mods for you convenience and makes it so all supported mods use the same scaling method.

I ask you to upload your entire loadorder because there might be mods you have that also use scaling that you don't know for instance Beeingfemale has a MCM option to change scaling methods and its best to have more information when troubleshooting mods.

On 3/10/2018 at 10:45 PM, atreyatan said:

Racemenu is packaged with NetImmerse Override or for short NIO, so I wouldn't change any settings if you dont' know what you're doing.

Inflation Framework has to be turned on in the MCM also you have to make sure Scanner Mode is active, when you first install it the installer will automatically detect installed mods for you convenience and makes it so all supported mods use the same scaling method.

I ask you to upload your entire loadorder because there might be mods you have that also use scaling that you don't know for instance Beeingfemale has a MCM option to change scaling methods and its best to have more information when troubleshooting mods.

Sorry for the long time I took to reply, work and stuff... I installed inflation framework, which keeps yelling at me that papyrus utills shouldn't be overwritten, but it's being overwritten by SLAL and so on....

I fiddled around with the mod, but couldn't fix things. Looking through the nexus mod list I realized that I also updated my skeleton along with those mods and now I'm guessing that's the source of my problems, I tried reinstalling it a couple of times with different settings, but no dice so far.

P.S. the most noobish question ever: how do I get a list with all the mods I have installed? I'm thinking that people don't actually copy the names one by one into a txt file.  :smile:
question number 2: may I pm you with the list once I have it?

3 hours ago, Aqvaman said:

Sorry for the long time I took to reply, work and stuff... I installed inflation framework, which keeps yelling at me that papyrus utills shouldn't be overwritten, but it's being overwritten by SLAL and so on....

I fiddled around with the mod, but couldn't fix things. Looking through the nexus mod list I realized that I also updated my skeleton along with those mods and now I'm guessing that's the source of my problems, I tried reinstalling it a couple of times with different settings, but no dice so far.

P.S. the most noobish question ever: how do I get a list with all the mods I have installed? I'm thinking that people don't actually copy the names one by one into a txt file.  :smile:
question number 2: may I pm you with the list once I have it?

Well it depends on what you're using:

Mod Organizer- ModOrganizer\profiles\Aqvaman(your profile name)    within this folder you'll find modlist.txt and loadorder.txt.

Nexus Mod Manager- C:\Users\Aqvaman\AppData\Local\Skyrim  within you'll find loadorder.txt

You may need more help than you think lol yea just PM me.

On 3/20/2018 at 2:56 AM, hylysi said:

SLStories Devious changes breast sizes for it's The Milk Farm quest, this happens automatically from a trigger in the game (I don't recall what) and there's no option to disable it - only an option to adjust the maximum breast size.

Thanks, I noticed that. I had to uninstall that mod and reinstall my XP32 with different settings to fix the issue. Can't be 100% about which one solved it, but my bet would go towards the skeleton one. :smile:

Archived