Walk/Fight animations with Butt bone question

Hi, I had no idea about Oblivion modding until some week ago when I was surprised finding this site and some others, pleasantly ofc.

I was wondering is there no animation sets, regular animations like walk fight etc. that utilize the butt bones, and not Op2-3 etc for the butt?I've edited pretty woman BBB walk and animated the butt bounce on foot step a bit, I will share it though not sure how quality it is, but some may find it useful.

Another similar question is, is there a way to apply butt weights quickly to a outfit, maybe copying with niftools somehow? I Know parts can be copied, but I have no idea can it be done with weights and skin parts. Mostly wondering so one can apply butt weights to clothes a bit more quickly than in blender, though in blender it is not that slow in the end.

Walkfastforward.kf

Only  Lovers/LAPF sex animations use butt bones.

Without kf files with butt animations you don't have butt bounce.

You can add butt bones to body, armor and clothes with MeshRigger. It copy the bones from a Lovers Lowerbody to the mesh you want.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24797-mesh-rigger-skyrim-fallout-oblivion-beta89f-10-26-2014/

Buut without a kf files with butt animation the body, armor or clothes will not bounce.

3 hours ago, dp16 said:

Yes I am aware one needs kf file with butt bone, that is why I edited pretty woman walk and animated those two bones, and I am using LAPF skeleton and its other mods too. Mesh rigger seems to be exactly what I wanted, thanks! I know lapf uses those bones, was just strange I did not find any other animation to utilize them in non sex animations, is why I went to make one myself, though I'm not really good at it but at least simple bounce is easy to do p:

• 1 month later...