Looking for a clothing mod...

I'm looking for a clothing mod that has a certain kind of top. I'm not sure if there's a particular name for it, and I haven't been able to phrase a search query well enough to even find actual pictures, so I drew one myself. The translucency isn't necessary, but I'd prefer it. Color doesn't matter either. What may matter is how the mesh is constructed, so if anyone knows of a mod that only contains the top, that would be ideal. Otherwise, I can try to edit it as needed.

cloth.jpg

I'd really need it without the middle section. It looks like it's probably all part of the same mesh, so I don't think I'd be able to just delete it in Outfit Studio. I don't know how to directly edit meshes (adding and removing vertices) otherwise, so failing that this won't work for me.

This is definitely the style of garment I'm looking for, but the mesh has some issues. For one, it comes with bottoms that are connected to the top and therefore can't simply be deleted. I think I can get around it by making that part of the texture invisible, but the other issue is just that they're pretty low-poly. I use 7BO, and right now it's extremely difficult to conform the top properly without having it look spiky and malformed.

I might be able to get this looking good enough, but if there's something better out there, I'd like to check it out.

8 minutes ago, EnvyMachinery said:

Well I might have been able to make that work if there were a download. =/

and that is that problem, it is nowhere more to be found.
I do not own this outfit anymore, my hard drive has crashed, all my collected mods lost. :classic_sad:

2 hours ago, winny257 said:

Ha I found it. :classic_smile:

Beauty Queen

This looks really good! Thanks so much for finding it for me. Seems there's a 7B version as well; it isn't perfectly fit, but most of the work is already done so it shouldn't require too much effort on my part. This should work just fine, but I'm still open to more submissions if anyone else stumbles upon this thread.

21 minutes ago, EnvyMachinery said:

This looks really good! Thanks so much for finding it for me. Seems there's a 7B version as well; it isn't perfectly fit, but most of the work is already done so it shouldn't require too much effort on my part. This should work just fine, but I'm still open to more submissions if anyone else stumbles upon this thread.

forget a thing not when this outfit first appeared (April 14, 2012) Skyrim was just 5 months old at that time, Modding was in its infancy, there was still no construction set.
and this outfit already had BBP support, this former modders were masters, something out of nowhere to create can not Everyone. :classic_wink:

On 3/4/2018 at 7:31 PM, EnvyMachinery said:

I'm looking for a clothing mod that has a certain kind of top. I'm not sure if there's a particular name for it, and I haven't been able to phrase a search query well enough to even find actual pictures, so I drew one myself. The translucency isn't necessary, but I'd prefer it. Color doesn't matter either. What may matter is how the mesh is constructed, so if anyone knows of a mod that only contains the top, that would be ideal. Otherwise, I can try to edit it as needed.

cloth.jpg

charles rene from black desert is kinda similar charles.jpg.ebab9a01cad56a3a2068cf3f052afaf0.jpg

1 hour ago, EnvyMachinery said:

By the way, do you know if the color variant in the picture you shared exists somewhere? The only one I can find is white and black, but the blue and gold is perfect.

Not sure where the color variant is. The version is showed is black desert. The one in skyrim is yellow so unless someone makes a variant :confused: sorry 

1 hour ago, midgard229 said:

Not sure where the color variant is. The version is showed is black desert. The one in skyrim is yellow so unless someone makes a variant :confused: sorry 

Oh well, no biggie. I just figured I'd ask in case I didn't have to do a bunch of retexturing.

On 7.3.2018 at 1:44 AM, EnvyMachinery said:

Thanks. From the picture, I like how this one looks the most so far. Unfortunately the mesh is unified, so I have quite a bit of work to do to get it the way I want it.

Do you know that this outfit was already ported into skyrim? Just google "Skyrim Charles Rene".

Archived