Yangyang is moving to Skyrim!

saddad

I really don't get the appeal of Chsbhc, I mean the jiggle is nice... but CBBE has more armors, more support, more customization. It's like the standard body, like HGEC was to Oblivion. The chsbhc breasts have a funny 'pointy' shape, and it's kind of gelatinous. I'm not saying it's better or worse, just not a clean and polished as CBBE.

I really don't get the appeal of Chsbhc' date=' I mean the jiggle is nice... but CBBE has more armors, more support, more customization. It's like the standard body, like HGEC was to Oblivion. The chsbhc breasts have a funny 'pointy' shape, and it's kind of gelatinous. I'm not saying it's better or worse, just not a clean and polished as CBBE.

[/quote']

Now, before people start bashing this guy on another one of those damn stupid, irritating body arguments. Please, shut up before you type anything.

We have no need for any more of those stupid arguments here. We are just here to appreciate the modder and her work. Sure, Treager likes CBBE better than CHSBHC, but don't use that as a starting point for an argument. Kays?

He got his opinion, I got mine, and you got yours. I'm not forcing mine on someone else, he's not either, and I don't want anyone else doing that either. He stated his body preference, that's all.

Got it?

I really don't get the appeal of Chsbhc' date=' I mean the jiggle is nice... but CBBE has more armors, more support, more customization. It's like the standard body, like HGEC was to Oblivion. The chsbhc breasts have a funny 'pointy' shape, and it's kind of gelatinous. I'm not saying it's better or worse, just not a clean and polished as CBBE.

[/quote']

Now, before people start bashing this guy on another one of those damn stupid, irritating body arguments. Please, shut up before you type anything.

We have no need for any more of those stupid arguments here. We are just here to appreciate the modder and her work. Sure, Treager likes CBBE better than CHSBHC, but don't use that as a starting point for an argument. Kays?

He got his opinion, I got mine, and you got yours. I'm not forcing mine on someone else, he's not either, and I don't want anyone else doing that either. He stated his body preference, that's all.

Got it?

Man I know that these types of arguments are annoying but you don't have to rage so much. Let all just chill out.

OT: Glad that yangyang is here, looking forward to whats going to be made :)

[/quote']

Got it?

Cool, does that mean I can continue using UNP and leave all the non-armour armour out of my game?! And the hair and the anime?! Lovely.. Now I'm, happy. Let me think now.. Was I unhappy? Umm. Nope. OK, All good. Carry on.

Just stating my preference;) kays?

Anyway, looks like good work. I appreciate looking at it even if I won't use it. Makes good screenshots.

"Chillax Guys! I'm here, I got this." Umm, no you haven't.. No point trying to solve problems that haven't arisen. You just ignore the "I use xx" posts and wait for them to go away. Replying to them continues them. Oh no now I am guilty too! Damn..

[/quote']

Got it?

Actually I think the thing that irritates me more than anything is how well supported CBBE is yet every time someone makes CHSBHC clothing/armor someone has to come in and complain about how it should have been made CBBE because it has blah blah blah.

Sure I have my opinion and he has his, I agree. But I don't keep going to all the CBBE pages and bashing CBBE saying that CHSBHC looks better and yada yada yada. (That's my two cents and I'm not being goaded into saying anything more offtopic.)

On topic wise I'm glad to see someone making more CHSBHC armor and clothing. That dress actually looks quite pretty.

EDIT: Anyone know what hair that is? It's quite pretty. I'm going to have to go searching for it now...

My appologies xiro8877. I don't mean to be irritating, I am just a little put off by the fact that I AM a CBBE user, and all the UNP/Chsbhc clothes I really want wont be converted. I am TRYING to do it myself, but I am having ZERO success... so yeah, sorry for being grouchy about it.

So unless there is a SUPER REDICULOUSLY EASY way to do it myself that I haven't discovered yet, I am going to be a little frustrated. No disrespect intended, I just have NO idea how it is that anyone can get any modding done with all the rediculous workarounds you have to do in nifscope, all the weighting, and node management... GAH!!!

Anyway, sorry. I just wish there were a tutorial that made SENSE and explained everything in a way that made SENSE. I wish I just had someone that could walk me through it in person to make sure I was doing everything right. LOL

I feel your pain. I'm all about the proportional editing to resize armor to other bodies. Unfortunately Nifscripts hasn't been updated for blender to support skyrim and no matter what tutorials I follow I can never successfully import a skyrim body nif into blender due to the ridiculous workarounds required. I've been tempted to download 3dsmax since it seems to be the only program working with the nifs without workarounds...but I just don't think I want to bother learning a new program.

They just need to hurry up with the new nifscripts so I can use blender without hours of wondering why I can't import it properly.

Archived