View File
  • This CC is offered completely free
  • You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; asking me for permission is not necessary
  • I don’t take requests nor commissions

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • Located on the Accessory Section, stockings slot
  • For teen, young adult and adult femsims
  • Enabled for naked, everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outwear and validformaternity
  • Disabled for random sims
  • 4 color channels
  • Only available in .package format

Defects:

• Textures will look pixelated on max zoom, HD mod can improve this (more or less) but it requires a good PC
  • Stretching depending on your sims size and also on animations: default and custom (specially on neck, shoulders and hips)
  • UV map on the crotch is a PITA, translation: don´t look down there
  • Hand area has some problems but none noticeable under normal camera distance

Notes:

• I’m going to start saying probably I went overboard with all the holes :tongue:
  • Body can be used on flat and cowtits femsims
  • Used a modified skin from Sims Medieval on multiplier and specular
  • This accessory is compatible with the default naked body, MedBod and any other mesh that follows the original UV map

This CC is just composed of 3 pieces of textures, is the most basic kind of mod available for this game, so something else must be ocurring.

Are you sure you unzipped the file? Because that’s the only way I can think it could affect your game.

Try using Delphy’s Dashboard to find conflicts. Here’s another guide to deal with crashes.

Probably because you've just installed a Sims 3 mod into your Sims 4 game.....Maybe check exactly which forum you are in before clicking the d/l button (tempting though it is).  ;)

Plus.....Hands off JoshQ, he's a Sims 3 creator and we don't want him tempted away by new fangled rubbish like Sims 4!  :smiley:

For a second I was worried I screwed up this release :tongue: (well, beyond the usual I mean).

Making somenthing similar for Sims 4 should be easy, most of the holes are just circles and easy-to-do shapes:

n05_multi.png

Because the UV map for TS4 has a better layout you won't battle as much as I do with TS3's body.