- airdoughnut

- airdoughnutDecor (for decoration) movable static

- airmattress

- airmattressDecor (for decoration) movable static

- beachballDecor (for decoration) movable static

- bed1

- bed2       

- bed3

the beds works only for one npc/player and only from the left side (works as a normal workshop bed)

- cornersofaF1 (female only)

- cornersofaF2 (female only) 

- cornersofaM

the cornersofaM should be placed first then the F1 and F2 by eye

- hammock (wroks only for player) !?

- umbrella2 with table static

V1.1 18/03/18

- new doghouse (!This will Replace the Vanilla!)

- duplicates of bed 1,2,3 No sleep (can be used as normal furniture)

- added snap points for corner sofa F1,F2,M

- changed deck chairs F with M

================================

i will add more when i make them. :classic_wink:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download and extract the archive to Fallout 4 directory
or use your prefered download manager.

V1 25/02/18  is the Main file.

to Update download just the updates
--------------------------------------------------

Demo Video

Update V1 Video

-  Enjoy - 

-------------------------

=================
Credits:

= ShadeAnimator - FO4 animation kit, and documentation.
= MaikCG - F4Biped animation rig

------------------------------------------------------------

= meshes/obj : from sweethome3d.com =

corner sofa BY Mitch37 - CC-0 = Public domain

deckChair BY BigMouse - CC-0 = Public domain

poolLounge  BY LarryStephenRobb - CC-BY = Creative Commons Attribution License

poolLounge 2 BY North.star - CC-BY = Creative Commons Attribution License

relaxChair BY Semhustej - CC-0 = Public domain

bed 1 BY SVAFnemesis - CC-0 = Public domain

bed 2 BY eTeks - CC-BY = Creative Commons Attribution License

- meshes/obj not mentioned above are made by me "gamoholik" -

==========================================

Do Not Redistribute on other sites , forums etc.

1 hour ago, ZaneKaiser said:

Sick furniture for the yatch build I have :smiley: holy , where is that island in your screens and demo vid tho? is that a mod? looks awesome @

i also plan to add a big yacht with interiors etc,  i already have a small one with interior and some dors, but it also works as a teleport to the "Paradise"  and to the commonwealth.

i will upload soon. and maybe this way i will get some support on what is working and what is not. thanks for the comment tho, i appreciate.

6 hours ago, Badtanker said:

Love this mod works great with Build your own Pool and also if your doing a shore side swimming place.  Are you planning on adding more to this? like maybe a air mattress or inner tube to float on the water with.

Yes it was in plan to add inflatable water stuffs like mattress, balls, etc. but i don't know if a floating mattress will work as a furniture, if not i have to make it static and

i will make a separate floating version for "decoration"

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, command88+ said:

whats new with the update?

i didn't know that you will be notified if just edit some details, now with the new site upgrade ! :classic_unsure:

i just edited some text credits and to save time for when i update :open_mouth:

47 minutes ago, Gamoholik said:

i didn't know that you will be notified if just edit some details, now with the new site upgrade ! :classic_unsure:

i just edited some text credits and to save time for when i update :open_mouth:

Yes, i looked through the mods and it was listed as  "updated 5 min ago" at the time

1 hour ago, command88+ said:

Yes, i looked through the mods and it was listed as  "updated 5 min ago" at the time

sorry, well i will edit something only if is a must or an update.

Nicely done Gamoholik,  These furnishings add a nice touch of relaxation vibes to Fallout & I love it.:smile:

Also I really like your sleeping pose(s), I think they're awesome:hushed:...... The 3rd sleep pose is perfect for me, Thank you so much.:blush:

Spoiler

5aa40eeedcd4c_Debbysnap.thumb.jpg.ffefa49c55b8cc509aae884501e78ad5.jpg

They may be static but I still think Your sleep pose(s) are like 100 times better then Bethesda's lazy ass sleep animation.

Thank you for sharing your work with all of us Gamoholik.:kiss_wink:

I like this mod a lot, I always find mods with animated furniture loads of fun.

I would like to ask 2 questions;

1-Since specials menu is used by many other mods will it be possible to add this unique items to another less used menu such as the furniture miscellaneous menu?

2-Beds animations do not work for the player, it would be better in my opinion if instead of sleeping they played animation like the other furnitures in the mod.

Other than these 2 minor questions I look forward to future updates to the mod, thanks a lot.

8 hours ago, oxtyt said:

I like this mod a lot, I always find mods with animated furniture loads of fun.

I would like to ask 2 questions;

1-Since specials menu is used by many other mods will it be possible to add this unique items to another less used menu such as the furniture miscellaneous menu?

2-Beds animations do not work for the player, it would be better in my opinion if instead of sleeping they played animation like the other furnitures in the mod.

Other than these 2 minor questions I look forward to future updates to the mod, thanks a lot.

adding them to furniture miscellaneous it wll be mixed with vanilla furniture.

i did tested so the player and NPC use the same bed, but didn't worked, so i have to think to something diferente.

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 10:31 AM, Gamoholik said:

that mod only adds retextures and duplicates of vanilla beds with vanilla animations.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17521 Easy Homebuilder and Working Double Beds (Rebuild your Sanctuary). He used the pillows to assign settlers and your character to beds so 2 people could sleep in double beds or couches, sleeping bags.  just trying to help sorry if i'm stepping where I shouldn't

1 hour ago, Badtanker said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17521 Easy Homebuilder and Working Double Beds (Rebuild your Sanctuary). He used the pillows to assign settlers and your character to beds so 2 people could sleep in double beds or couches, sleeping bags.  just trying to help sorry if i'm stepping where I shouldn't

your stepping here trying to help and i appreciate that, but those mods are not helping me and those mods are only for retextures , no custom animations.

1 hour ago, Gamoholik said:

your stepping here trying to help and i appreciate that, but those mods are not helping me and those mods are only for retextures , no custom animations.

kk I learn something new every day. what I was wondering is that Crazy and Leito has associated animations to rugs why can't you do it to pillows instead of just beds?

1 hour ago, Badtanker said:

kk I learn something new every day. what I was wondering is that Crazy and Leito has associated animations to rugs why can't you do it to pillows instead of just beds?

you need to learn more :smile: no offence tho,  only Crazy has rug version and leito's animations and 4play was made using crazy scripts or based on that script,

does Leito's animations has a animation with pillows? and this animations was not made to be associated with mature content.

not all content or category is for mature only on this site, and this mod is not for mature content.