Smooshed boobs when nude, help please!

VirazolKaine

I'm trying to create a new character after downloading a few mods from here and whenever I go to edit my characters body and remove her clothes, her boobs get smooshed into her body!  Any idea how I can fix this?

Here is my current load order
  0  0     Fallout4.esm
  1  1     DLCRobot.esm
  2  2     DLCWorkshop01.esm
  3  3     DLCCoast.esm
  4  4     DLCWorkshop02.esm
  5  5     DLCWorkshop03.esm
  6  6     DLCNukaWorld.esm
  7  7     Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
  8  8     four_play_resources.esm
  9  9     ArmorKeywords.esm
 10  a     Knockout Framework.esm
 11  b     TortureDevices.esm
 12  c     StartMeUp.esp
 13  d     StartMeUpFarHarborPatch.esp
 14  e     StartMeUpNukaWorldPatch.esp
 15  f     Vinfamy_CP.esp
 16 10     four_play.esp
 17 11     CBBE.esp
 18 12     FP_RSE.esp
 19 13     4PlaySEU.esp
 20 14     Dongs_Of_Fallout.esp
 21 15     Animated_Fannies.esp
 22 16     DiverseBodies.esp
 23 17     LooksMenu.esp
           FP_FamilyPlanning.esp
 24 18     FP_VanillaFudge.esp
 25 19     FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
           FP_Autonomy.esp
           FP_Kidnapped.esp
           FP_Violate.esp
           FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp

20180222210310_1.jpg

Sounds like a skeleton issue. Reinstall whatever skeleton you are using I don't play this game so I have no clue what skeleton mod there is and what mods have skeletons. But in skyrim that meant skeleton issue and the body you are using has different nodes in it that the skeleton doesn't have. 

6 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

Sounds like a skeleton issue. Reinstall whatever skeleton you are using I don't play this game so I have no clue what skeleton mod there is and what mods have skeletons. But in skyrim that meant skeleton issue and the body you are using has different nodes in it that the skeleton doesn't have. 

I discovered the problem mod is Animated Fannies, disabling that fixed it.

Interesting find on Animated Fannies.  I'm using it too - haven't seen that issue, but then I didn't have it installed at game start either.  Did you bodyslide it, or just install it and go?  I just looked at the body that is included, and it matches your screen shot - only the breasts look normal.  I'm just wondering if it had something to do with the vanilla start being very strange against your player and diverse bodies, coupled with that body mesh.

DB will alter your player's body based on S.P.E.C.I.A.L. stats, and at that point in the game, you have none - since you haven't met the Vault-Tec salesman to define them yet.  It could have decreased the breast size (which was already small) based on that.... maybe?

12 hours ago, AWP3RATOR said:

Interesting find on Animated Fannies.  I'm using it too - haven't seen that issue, but then I didn't have it installed at game start either.  Did you bodyslide it, or just install it and go?  I just looked at the body that is included, and it matches your screen shot - only the breasts look normal.  I'm just wondering if it had something to do with the vanilla start being very strange against your player and diverse bodies, coupled with that body mesh.

DB will alter your player's body based on S.P.E.C.I.A.L. stats, and at that point in the game, you have none - since you haven't met the Vault-Tec salesman to define them yet.  It could have decreased the breast size (which was already small) based on that.... maybe?

I went into bodyslide to make some changes, but when I removed her clothes that's when I noticed it, I didn't actually adjust any sliders.  I initially tried disabling DB to see if that was the cause and that did not fix it, so I'm not sure if that mod is effecting it in any way.

Yeah I believe DB is only affecting the player's body if they deliberately put on the ring, then select the option to affect the player.  At your point int he intro, you could not have done that - as there is no inventory selection until after the cryo sequence in V111.

It's def odd though.  I'd be interested to see what happens, if you get through the intro - add back Animated Fannies, and slide the body included with it to whatever your preset is.  For me, that works flawlessly.

@SpyderArachnid

I was here because most beth games are the same with certain problems. Stretching to infinity skyrim = skeleton stretching to infinity oblivion = skeleton stretching to infinity fallout NV = skeleton stretching to infinity fallout 3 = skeleton.

Skyrim gets the crushed boob syndrome as well.

But thanks for the info.

Archived