Not sure if this is the correct place to post (apologies if it's not and feel free to move it) :smile:

Just wanted to share that recently I was finally able to play a ghost and - for those of you who don't know - ghosts are unable to get pregnant or - in case of a male sim - impregnate. This happened to be my case - I have a ghost male and a sim female and no option to try for baby. I downloaded the "ghosts can have babies mod" but before installing it decided to give WW a try.

I upped my sims pregnancy chance to 100% and disabled birth control and menstrual cycle and voila! She is now pregnant with two girls :smile:

I'm not sure if it was explained somewhere that this was possible with WW but I'm sure happy it is and thought I'd share for those of you who didn't know. Not sure if it works with female ghosts but will eventually try! xD

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My Sim, Felicity, got pregnant after having Sex with a ghost!  I had no idea that was possible with WW!  

I took a picture to prove to my friend that screwing ghosts was a thing in Sims 4 and how it looked with WW. (She has been very entertained by my exploration of the mod since I discovered it last month).

20180803_231105.jpg

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 3:18 AM, Gimp22 said:

na dont belive ya .. you dont even get an option to WW have sex with female ghosts ... unless you have a mod that does that .. then fair enough 

Yes you can....my sims husband banged mimsie.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

I also just started this quest a couple of days ago.  I downloaded ghosts can have babies too, but it didn't seem to correspond with WW at all.  I turned the setting on for the vanilla woo-hoos, and I did start getting prompts for woo-hoo.  Now I have it figured out.  WW works off of Menstrual cycle, but ghosts don't have one.  So I'm about to turn that option off in vanilla woo-hoo, which will default to the standard game chances.  Yeah, I even went so far as to have my sim marry a ghost, to see how far levels had to go before they would show up.

Edited by doubledip
proof reading...lol
  • 1 year later...

Couple of years late but I had my girl make passes at a fella I wanted her to woohoo with when he was alive. I was pleasantly surprised when the options popped up and it was admittedly hot seeing her dick slide in and out of him