CTD after character creation

NamelessGod94

hi there 

so lately i´ve been having some problems with my character creation. I start  a new game,edit my new character but right after i created my char,the game crashes immediately. I´ve been running LOOT and set LaL right to the bottom of my mod list. Still having issues after char creation. My previously created character works fine,i can alter her appearance everytime with showracemenu and i won´t encounter any crashes whatsoever.

Here´s my modlist how it currently is:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

hdtHighHeel.esm
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm
JSwords.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
FNIS.esp
XPMSE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
SoS - The Wilds.esp
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
SoS - Civilization.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
SoS - The Dungeons.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
Civil War Repairs.esp
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
SpiritsOfSkyrim.esp
ElysiumEstate.esp
KNM_AcalyphaFollower.esp
Bells of Skyrim.esp
UIExtensions.esp
CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp
Seductress Serana.esp
Brows.esp
Better Females - Eyebrows.esp
TW3Eyes.esp
Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp
female mannequins.esp
female mannequins in homes.esp
VioLens.esp
DudestiaOutfitChanger.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
Animation Objects - Merged.esp
Poser Hotkeys.esp
Latex Armor.esp
DarkStandalone.esp
Daedric Chainmail v2 Standalone.esp
SkinTight.esp
Ballet Boots.esp
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
SexyBikinis.esp
LindsMerEyes.esp
NormalVampireFaces.esp
ImmersiveLoversComfort.esp
Facelight.esp
TMSG0Z.esp
TMSG.esp
Marriable Serana.esp
SpousesEnhanced.esp
TZ_LockingLatexHoods.esp
Shiny Catsuits.esp
JiubQuestMarkers.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
HN66DeathCrownKatana.esp
Sithis Armour.esp
DovahBlingJewelryReplacer.esp
aradia_latex.esp
Bob's Boots CBBE v8.0.esp
TreestumpConversions.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
TS_GimpHood.esp
ElDuderinos_Fetish_GrabBag.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
aod - fullplate.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Serana No Hood.esp
Zipsuit.esp
LovelyHairstylesCE.esp
ApachiiHelmetWigs.esp
Neo's Selene.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
Ultimate NPC Overhaul II.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
SBF All In One Vanilla.esp
SBF - CBBE No DLC.esp
SBF Aela CBBE.esp
SBF Aela.esp
SBF Borgakh.esp
SBF Eola.esp
SBF Frea.esp
SBF Ingjard.esp
SBF Jenassa.esp
SBF Mjoll.esp
SBF Njada.esp
SBF Rayya.esp
SBF Ria.esp
SBF Uthgerd.esp
SBF Beleval.esp
HPObjects.esp
HelmetToggle.esp
DeviousToys.esp
Kai's Lipstick.esp
Open Cities Skyrim.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Help would be highly appreciated... I want  to start a new gameplay so badly :cry:

1 hour ago, NamelessGod94 said:

hi there 

so lately i´ve been having some problems with my character creation. I start  a new game,edit my new character but right after i created my char,the game crashes immediately. I´ve been running LOOT and set LaL right to the bottom of my mod list. Still having issues after char creation. My previously created character works fine,i can alter her appearance everytime with showracemenu and i won´t encounter any crashes whatsoever.

Here´s my modlist how it currently is:

XPMSE.esp  move this down to by AS-LAL if anything overwrites this it will cause problems

Animation Objects - Merged.esp if this is animation objects for SLAnimLoader it should be below it in order (see note 3)
SLAnimLoader.esp  see note 3

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Help would be highly appreciated... I want  to start a new gameplay so badly :cry:

Mexicola88 gave good advice, but a couple more notes

1 - i left a couple notes in color above that may help

2 - another good mod to add (if you don't have it already) is Crash Fixes ( https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2551-crash-fixes/ ), and possibly

Safety Load ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46465/ ).

3 - animations can be finicky at times, there are a few animations that just do not play nice with certain other specific animations.  these can be hard to figure out

due to the fact that there is no visible conflict (FNIS, TES5Edit, MO, and WYRE all do not always show these).

the only realistic way to see if this is an issue it to disable all extra animation packs or mods (Sexlab and ZAZ Animation pack are good to leave in though), re-run

FNIS and try again.  if the CTD disappears you have found a possible cause of it.  if this is the cause you will have to add animation packs (and mods) one at a time

with FNIS redone each time until you find which just flat does not work with something else.

hope this information helps

12 hours ago, Mexicola88 said:

Probably something SKSE and SKY UI related just guessing. Maybe a MCM Menu that fucks up your game.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75795?tab=description might help if not installed already it makes the game much more stable for me.

And if you don`t have the Racemenu Precache Killer installed already get that too. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33526/

Okay so that did the trick! I thought that the Precache Killer is included in Racemenu,because I read that on different forums,is that not the case?

11 hours ago, valcon767 said:

Mexicola88 gave good advice, but a couple more notes

1 - i left a couple notes in color above that may help

2 - another good mod to add (if you don't have it already) is Crash Fixes ( https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2551-crash-fixes/ ), and possibly

Safety Load ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46465/ ).

3 - animations can be finicky at times, there are a few animations that just do not play nice with certain other specific animations.  these can be hard to figure out

due to the fact that there is no visible conflict (FNIS, TES5Edit, MO, and WYRE all do not always show these).

the only realistic way to see if this is an issue it to disable all extra animation packs or mods (Sexlab and ZAZ Animation pack are good to leave in though), re-run

FNIS and try again.  if the CTD disappears you have found a possible cause of it.  if this is the cause you will have to add animation packs (and mods) one at a time

with FNIS redone each time until you find which just flat does not work with something else.

hope this information helps

I also put XPMSE at the end of my loadorder,just in case something happens, i don´t have anim problems ( yet ^^' ) but thanks nonetheless :smile:

Archived