Kinky Kitties Outfit

View File

4 Skin tight Kittie Outfits for that sloot in you

Leather, Slick, Latex and rubber (black only)

craft in any forge and is upgradable.
body type.. does it really matter, it's sexy?.

*note.. I dont know how to do body slide so please do not ask for body slide, if you want body slide do it your self*

This mod is exclusive to LoversLab only... please do not upload or repack to any other site, Links to this mod is ok. Thank you

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/20/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    any body
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

1 hour ago, Nirator said:

Nice to see someone working on bodyslide for this @johntrine. Would it be possible for you to share the file(s) if u get it working? As long as @nokou allow it ofc :smile:

weeeeeellllll i would love to but i'm just learning to use bodyslide and have only made bodyslide of like 3 armors successfully. if i make one successfully and then sure.. XD

5 hours ago, johntrine said:

@nokou is there any chance you could share the name of the custom body you're using in this and others of your armor? i am trying to make bodyslide for this and the breasts keep clipping out of the armor

I used a standard CBBE Body. nif file attached if it helps

4 hours ago, Nirator said:

Nice to see someone working on bodyslide for this @johntrine. Would it be possible for you to share the file(s) if u get it working? As long as @nokou allow it ofc :smile:

I dont mind. :blush:

cbbe clasic body.nif

15 hours ago, nokou said:

I used a standard CBBE Body. nif file attached if it helps

I dont mind. :blush:

cbbe clasic body.nif

thanks i tried making one but kinda flubbed it up and had clipping issue around the breast region. asked fakenet to help and he ended up making it up  fully. here

Kinky Kitties CBBE HDT Bodyslide.rar ALL credits to @Fakenet. i'm trying to make bodyslide of some of your other armor and kinda wanna know if all of them use cbbe standard body?

On 2/24/2018 at 4:02 PM, johntrine said:

thanks i tried making one but kinda flubbed it up and had clipping issue around the breast region. asked fakenet to help and he ended up making it up  fully. here

Kinky Kitties CBBE HDT Bodyslide.rar ALL credits to @Fakenet. i'm trying to make bodyslide of some of your other armor and kinda wanna know if all of them use cbbe standard body?

as far as i know, i use cbbe body as a template

• 4 weeks later...

Here is bodyslide conversion to UUNP SPECIAL. Breast Butt and Belly bounce look good. I can convert this to pretty much any body but cant help with the tail. I believe you need the .XML for tail, floor and collisions as well as the correct havok paths in the .NIF files but i am just not that good with .NIF and .XML files. Someone like  ЯEZУ might be a good person to ask.

On 24.03.2018 at 7:35 AM, killroyklown17 said:

Here is bodyslide conversion to UUNP SPECIAL. Breast Butt and Belly bounce look good. I can convert this to pretty much any body but cant help with the tail. I believe you need the .XML for tail, floor and collisions as well as the correct havok paths in the .NIF files but i am just not that good with .NIF and .XML files. Someone like  ЯEZУ might be a good person to ask.

Kinky Kitties UUNP SPECIAL Bodyslide.7z

gj, but esp use "kinky kitties slick.nif" instead "kinky kitties slick_0.nif" and "kinky kitties slick_1.nif". manualy renaming "kinky kitties slick_0.nif" -> "kinky kitties slick.nif" may be  difficult sor some1 :smiley:

14 hours ago, oldgrumbler said:

gj, but esp use "kinky kitties slick.nif" instead "kinky kitties slick_0.nif" and "kinky kitties slick_1.nif". manualy renaming "kinky kitties slick_0.nif" -> "kinky kitties slick.nif" may be  difficult sor some1 :smiley:

Doh! ya good call. thats my bad. So you could manually  rename but the fix is in the .osp created when saving  the project in outfit studio which is the bonehead mistake I made. When saving I should have checked single output not low/high weigh. easy fix. here is the corrected file.

Kinky Kitties UUNP SPECIAL Bodyslide.7z

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, phillipswilliam92 said:

This is a great outfit Thank you for this. But I have to ask do you plan on converting and moor of your outfits to CBBE Bodslide? I am a huge fan of your work and would love to see all your outfits converted to CBBE Bodyslide

I don't know how to do the body slide thing.. either some one else has done it or who would do it..

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/23/2018 at 5:41 PM, Darkalia said:

For some reason whenever I used it it crashes does anybody know why?

Honestly I don't know why what version are you using, I only use the normal version.

5 hours ago, bloodparty74 said:

me and my girls cant wear it makes us invisible,do you know of any conflicts or anything. ive a lotta mods going on. and ive saw this before with other armors but ive always seemed to figure it out.if you know any possible solutions please reply cause i love the suit.

I never had this problem before, I'll have to check it out..

6 hours ago, bloodparty74 said:

me and my girls cant wear it makes us invisible,do you know of any conflicts or anything. ive a lotta mods going on. and ive saw this before with other armors but ive always seemed to figure it out.if you know any possible solutions please reply cause i love the suit.

I've tested it but found no problems, it's weird... I'll have to get back to you on this ?

12 hours ago, bloodparty74 said:

i have to ask this:

if you use UUNP bodyslide version, did you run bodyslide and generated the kittysuits for your bodytype?

On 9/9/2018 at 3:15 AM, donttouchmethere said:

i have to ask this:

if you use UUNP bodyslide version, did you run bodyslide and generated the kittysuits for your bodytype?

I don't use the body slide as the original version is made using my characters body as a template.

I'll try the UUNP bodyslide version.. btw have you tried the first file?

2 hours ago, nokou said:

I don't use the body slide as the original version is made using my characters body as a template.

I'll try the UUNP bodyslide version.. btw have you tried the first file?

i use atm all the time this one (got sticky in my load order => fetish quicky =D):

+ Kinky Kitties - Nokou

+ Kinky Kitties UUNP special Bodyslide

but now that you say it, hahaha i just need the UUNP file, thought those go together, but explains why i get some grafic irregularity (hands and feet sometimes not working well if you overwrite first file with the UUNP one)

Still lookes awesome in my game, i use them as gifts for SD masters or to make NPCs SHINYYY

if you like i make some ingame pics

(just check, i cant believe i didnt made some already, okey new load order coming with the option to make most NPCs to Kinky Kittens muwhahaha!)