Kinky Kitties Outfit

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

would be great if the suit could get @El_Duderino s  latex/rubber squeak sound effect like those DD catsuits

nice pics and im glad you like this mod, the whiskers tattoo gives it more character too.. lol

as for this squeak sound effect, im interested in it too.. btw im working on another outfit from the anime clockwork planet..

so far here's what is done..

Spoiler

Image3.jpg.5184866f1d759db9619306958a9eb9b8.jpg

18 hours ago, nokou said:

as for this squeak sound effect, im interested in it too..

Thanks @donttouchmethere for bringing this to my attention.

Adding the squeaky sounds to any armor is easy as long as they don't have their own enchantment yet. All that's needed is to make DDx a master of your .esp, then take the enchantment that I created for the squeaky sounds, which can be found in Devious Devices Expansion.esm, and add it to the Armor entry in your own .esp. (If they already have an enchantment in place, it's still possible to use the squeaky sounds but a custom enchantment needs to be created merging the squeaky magic effects from DD with the other ones).

I've created a tutorial about how this can be done in Tes5Edit. It should work similar in the CK, but I think it's faster in Tes5Edit:

Spoiler

_Tut_DD-SqueakNoise_Master1.jpg.350a1475c3d55fddce1d84efade960ea.jpg_Tut_DD-SqueakNoise_Master2.jpg.d5e67c51a021c3fd75b7e1a23518e7bc.jpg_Tut_DD-SqueakNoise_Master3.jpg.2b0436d7b2cc8932d557a1fc15d382a7.jpg

I hope this is of some use to you. Feel free to PM me any time if you have questions.

On 9/11/2018 at 12:46 AM, donttouchmethere said:

"Pleasure Bots" for the win!

or wear the right work clothes for the right occasion =D

as always i look forward to what you come up with!

well the outfit is complete in 3 styles cloth for those who don't like sexy shiny clothes

slick and latex for us who does... i'll be making the head piece soon so even so this mod is kinda ready

I want to make it completely ready and hopefully a body slide in the soon future too

slick.jpg.57f23c20ec9b8c51ddc25bd41276c0c1.jpglatex.jpg.799d66126194680365f0d3d5411a0c2a.jpgcloth.jpg.9636bea13387a23cf37a554b1ed0faad.jpg

51 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

who doesnt like shiny? ?

i've made mods before and had people saying its to shiny for skyrim and they wanted cloth versions..

now I just make what I want so now it's if you like the mod take it if not awe well...

btw does this new mod look ok?

all i can say: i am here for the lewd not for the lore => its all fantasy after all

yes i like it, you even managed to get the lacing on the sides =D

i guess its painful work, but would it be possible to make heels/gloves separate?

that would allow to create mash ups

it seems to work with thick gloves

but combining high heels/heel less boots with the outfits looks a bit odd

4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

all i can say: i am here for the lewd not for the lore => its all fantasy after all

yes i like it, you even managed to get the lacing on the sides =D

i guess its painful work, but would it be possible to make heels/gloves separate?

that would allow to create mash ups

it seems to work with thick gloves

but combining high heels/heel less boots with the outfits looks a bit odd

unfortunately this is a one piece, the problem is that the "work on" files have been deleted so if I was to split this I'd have to start all over... sorry

• 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Varithina said:

~ snip ~ they would look much much nicer with a transparent or semi-transparent lace or satin or silk texture on them.

That actually sounds nice.. i might do this on my next mod...

6 hours ago, nokou said:

That actually sounds nice.. i might do this on my next mod...

I did try this myself on some of the devious devices stuff, mostly the rubber stuff, but freely admit I am crap with graphics stuff and could never get it to look right, it always ended up looking either cheap and trashy, or not to much different than the rubber look it was supposed to replace, in the end I admitted to myself that is something I should just not bother with and left it alone.

Though I do freely admit that a rubber/plastic like texture always make me think, cheap and tacky.

On 10/5/2018 at 7:30 PM, Varithina said:

me, most of the time I look at the latex and such stuff and think they would look much much nicer with a transparent or semi-transparent lace or satin or silk texture on them.

I dont know if this is what your looking for but would something like this be ok.. its not shiny though but can be... (WIP)

Spoiler

test.jpg.323033c928343dcdc1a87d98be1fd24f.jpg

4 hours ago, nokou said:

I dont know if this is what your looking for but would something like this be ok.. its not shiny though but can be... (WIP)

That is nice, not quite what I meant, but close enough not to quibble about it.  And shiny is bad, at least when talking about lace, though satin and silk do have a bit of shiny about them.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 6/5/2019 at 12:23 PM, MeImWidow said:

I cant seem to find where to craft this, I've checked both whiterun forges & the forge in riverwood and still cant seem to find it. I've even reinstalled the mod. Still didn't come up in the forge. Any idea what could be the problem?

I just reinstalled it and it under leather, it can be crafted in any forge.

what version are you using so I can test it..

ScreenShot693.jpg

On 1/21/2019 at 10:24 PM, Linkor1cruiser2 said:

Can you create this suit without ears and tails?

No sorry, if i did I'd have to remake this mod as it's a one piece..

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...