SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

5 hours ago, RebelX said:

No, though I agree that would be a mistake I could easilly make. :P

Just got the stiff arm pose on new game so I will have to disable for now. Just like multiple options for slavery, like a lottery, you never know what you're going to get. :)

Your version of the mod has one or more .hkx files that are in LE format instead of SE, likely from an incomplete port.  Try running the mod files through Cathedral Asset Optimizer making certain that you include the animations.  That should solve the problem for you.

Hope this helps.

On 2/26/2021 at 3:45 AM, Rynnes Master said:

Your version of the mod has one or more .hkx files that are in LE format instead of SE, likely from an incomplete port.  Try running the mod files through Cathedral Asset Optimizer making certain that you include the animations.  That should solve the problem for you.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the advice, I just did that making sure I selected everything - meshes, textures, animations etc.

As you can see below the only thing processed were some face tint .tgs'a. However, despite CAO not reporting modifying any .hkx files FNIS accepted it this time when reinstalled. Another of lifes mysteries. :)

2021-02-27 13:01:00 [INFO] Listing files and directories...
2021-02-27 13:01:00 [INFO] Processing: C:/Users/rebel/Desktop/downloads/Slaves of Tamriel Plus Plus 2.1
2021-02-27 13:01:00 [INFO] Beginning...
2021-02-27 13:01:19 [INFO] Successfully processed texture: C:/Users/rebel/Desktop/downloads/Slaves of Tamriel Plus Plus 2.1/data/Textures/actors/character/FaceGenData/FaceTint/Slaves of Tamriel.esp/00001973.tga
2021-02-27 13:01:19 [INFO] Successfully processed texture: C:/Users/rebel/Desktop/downloads/Slaves of Tamriel Plus Plus 2.1/data/Textures/actors/character/FaceGenData/FaceTint/Slaves of Tamriel.esp/000033CD.tga
2021-02-27 13:01:19 [INFO] Successfully processed texture: C:/Users/rebel/Desktop/downloads/Slaves of Tamriel Plus Plus 2.1/data/Textures/actors/character/FaceGenData/FaceTint/Slaves of Tamriel.esp/00004ED5.tga
2021-02-27 13:01:19 [INFO] Successfully processed texture: C:/Users/rebel/Desktop/downloads/Slaves of Tamriel Plus Plus 2.1/data/Textures/actors/character/FaceGenData/FaceTint/Slaves of Tamriel.esp/000069E7.tga
2021-02-27 13:01:19 [INFO] Successfully processed texture: C:/Users/rebel/Desktop/downloads/Slaves of Tamriel Plus Plus 2.1/data/Textures/actors/character/FaceGenData/FaceTint/Slaves of Tamriel.esp/000069E8.tga
2021-02-27 13:01:19 [INFO] Successfully processed texture: C:/Users/rebel/Desktop/downloads/Slaves of Tamriel Plus Plus 2.1/data/Textures/actors/character/FaceGenData/FaceTint/Slaves of Tamriel.esp/000069EA.tga
2021-02-27 13:01:19 [INFO] Successfully processed texture: C:/Users/rebel/Desktop/downloads/Slaves of Tamriel Plus Plus 2.1/data/Textures/actors/character/FaceGenData/FaceTint/Slaves of Tamriel.esp/000069EB.tga
2021-02-27 13:01:19 [INFO] Successfully processed texture: C:/Users/rebel/Desktop/downloads/Slaves of Tamriel Plus Plus 2.1/data/Textures/actors/character/FaceGenData/FaceTint/Slaves of Tamriel.esp/000069F0.tga
2021-02-27 13:01:19 [INFO] Successfully processed texture: C:/Users/rebel/Desktop/downloads/Slaves of Tamriel Plus Plus 2.1/data/Textures/actors/character/FaceGenData/FaceTint/Slaves of Tamriel.esp/000069F5.tga
2021-02-27 13:01:20 [INFO] Successfully processed texture: C:/Users/rebel/Desktop/downloads/Slaves of Tamriel Plus Plus 2.1/data/Textures/actors/character/FaceGenData/FaceTint/Slaves of Tamriel.esp/0000C062.tga
2021-02-27 13:01:20 [INFO] Successfully processed texture: C:/Users/rebel/Desktop/downloads/Slaves of Tamriel Plus Plus 2.1/data/Textures/actors/character/FaceGenData/FaceTint/Slaves of Tamriel.esp/00050B03.tga
2021-02-27 13:01:20 [INFO] Process completed

On 2/25/2021 at 12:05 PM, babylight41 said:

I don't think I was clear enough how do I get the male creatures from the immersive creatures mod to have male organs and have them have sex with people and the player is what I was asking for a guide or instructions for sorry if I was not clear enough.

The most recent solution is to install MNC, which includes the necessary Creature framework content. Afaik, although suitable for Skryim1.5.80 and possibly for 1.5.73, the older, dedicated Creature framework mods (1.1.0-pre2-SE or pre2a-SE) are outdated for users of Skyrim 1.5.97/SKSE64 2.0.17/9.

Make sure you download/install the SE version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In addition, look for ASOS and Baka ABC in the conversions thread from the main Skyrim SE page. 

On 2/25/2021 at 6:05 PM, babylight41 said:

...I don't think I was clear enough how do I get the male creatures from the immersive creatures mod to have male organs and have them have sex with people and the player is what I was asking for a guide or instructions for sorry if I was not clear enough.

Bad Dog got that covered

Works with the main creature stuff. just look into the install guide for it.

On 12/28/2019 at 5:04 AM, nomkaz said:

Is it just me having problem using this framework? Everything works well except my exhibition fame rises and pc has covering animation while wearing helmet. if i remove the helmet or hood, it comes back to normal. Does any slot on head is recognized as ‘naked’?

2 hours ago, Jaeton said:

Is it just me having problem using this framework? Everything works well except my exhibition fame rises and pc has covering animation while wearing helmet. if i remove the helmet or hood, it comes back to normal. Does any slot on head is recognized as ‘naked’?

Sexual Fame doesn't have any animations. 

6 hours ago, nomkaz said:

Sexual Fame doesn't have any animations. 

Sexual Fame has a shame cover mechanic.  I'm not sure specifically what animation/pose is used, but it is there. 

8 hours ago, Jaeton said:

There is something weird with headgear and the anonymous feature.  I'm not clear why it operates that way, but wearing headgear makes you naked unless you use the Config option (down cursor key is the default) to Add Excluded (via radial menu provided by UIExtensions).

There's a female masturbation animation that's giving me trouble, but I can't find out which one it is so I can disable it, and I was wondering if someone could identify it, It's a Solo F anim where she straddles and fucks an empty wine bottle. The animation triggers and ends just fine, but the problem is that the first "stage," the girl just awkwardly repeats the straddling animation before it cancels and she stands back up again, then repeats the straddling animation and it cancels and she gets back up/etc. This goes repeats like twenty times in the span of about ten seconds. But the animation itself works fine after that, she straddles the bottle, orgasms, then gets up and gets dressed. It's just that first part that's wonky, and since I don't know how to fix it, I figure it's easier to remove it. The problem is, not only do I not know which animation it is, I also don't know if it's a SLAL or SL anim.

1 hour ago, kraoro said:

There's a female masturbation animation that's giving me trouble, but I can't find out which one it is so I can disable it, and I was wondering if someone could identify it, It's a Solo F anim where she straddles and fucks an empty wine bottle. The animation triggers and ends just fine, but the problem is that the first "stage," the girl just awkwardly repeats the straddling animation before it cancels and she stands back up again, then repeats the straddling animation and it cancels and she gets back up/etc. This goes repeats like twenty times in the span of about ten seconds. But the animation itself works fine after that, she straddles the bottle, orgasms, then gets up and gets dressed. It's just that first part that's wonky, and since I don't know how to fix it, I figure it's easier to remove it. The problem is, not only do I not know which animation it is, I also don't know if it's a SLAL or SL anim.

After she sits on a bottle, press space. Its just the first stage of the animation, so it will repeat for 10 seconds or more and then jump to stage 2

1 hour ago, dankmemesxd said:

After she sits on a bottle, press space. Its just the first stage of the animation, so it will repeat for 10 seconds or more and then jump to stage 2

Not really an option, I'm afraid. I play in VR, and all of the animation keybindings are disabled. That's why I figured it'd be easier to just identify which one it was and just unregister it.

7 hours ago, nomkaz said:

Caden is now providing SE versions of Radiant Prostitution themselves. My upload page only has a redirect link to Caden's page now, you can update the listign to link to his page as well.

Goldfish everywhere are endorsing nomkaz for president. He gets things done.

5 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

Goldfish everywhere are endorsing nomkaz for president. He gets things done.

I consider what I do to be a labor of love for the community. Thanks for the the nomination, but I'll have to pass, as I don't even have time to be the vice-Mayor of goldfish! My position as assistant Blacksmith is fine with me.  HA!

I'm concerned about loading SexLab with my FlowerGirl build; especialy with ArousedRedux-FG.  I'm not sure Sexlab would recognize it.

1) Can SexLab work with ArousedRedux-FG? 

2) Are there any known conflicts with mods in my list below? 

I would like to add some slavery with bandits and devious devices mods which require SexLab.

Currently running 284 mods with 182 ESMs and ESPs.  I've listed my explicit sex mods below, 34 listings.  They are not in load order, but they all are working with few glitches. 

FlowerGirls SE and VR
FlowerGirls Sperm Textures
Romance of NPCs for FlowerGirls
KSHair for FlowerGirls
FlowerGirls - Equipitem fix for SKSE
FlowerGirls - BDSM v1.4 w/Animation fixes for BDSM addon
FlowerGirls SE - Subdue 1.1.0
FlowerGirls - Futa Jacking Patch
TitKit
Puffy Nipple Slidders For CBBE 3BBB and TitKit
ArousedRedux-FG-Loose w/Aroused Redux v2.8b - Patch 4
Dripping when aroused SE 2021-01-22
Cumshot 2.3 - Installer for LE and SE
SurverX floppy SMP V1.2
ERF - Ceraph 2.8 - Special Edition - Skyrim VR
Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.1.4
Tempered Skins For Males - SOS Full Version
SOS - Futanari CBBE SSE V1.1b w/SOS - Futanari - Patch for Bijin Skin
DAR - Live Action 0.2.4b SE LE (I used excerpts for shortened list of animations)
Bathing Beauties or Beefcake - Luxury Suite SE 
  w/Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite Patch for Romance of NPCs
  w/Music and Dancing in the Luxury Suite SE
Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
Bijin Skin - CBBE
Bijin Skin - CBBE Improved Labia
CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions
SINful CBP
Bijin Skin for Bijin Family
Northern Bathouses - SSE
BodySlide and Outfit Studio
Immersive Wenches w/ FG patch
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE
Scores of replacers: Bijin, Pandora, Kallies,... 

6 hours ago, remodel said:

I'm concerned about loading SexLab with my FlowerGirl build; especialy with ArousedRedux-FG.  I'm not sure Sexlab would recognize it.

I would like to add some slavery with bandits and devious devices mods which require SexLab.

Currently running 284 mods with 182 ESMs and ESPs.  I've listed my explicit sex mods below, 34 listings.  They are not in load order, but they all are working with few glitches. 

Reveal hidden contents

FlowerGirls SE and VR
KSHair for FlowerGirls
TitKit
SurverX floppy SMP V1.2
DAR - Live Action 0.2.4b SE LE (I used excerpts for shortened list of animations)
Bijin Skin - CBBE
SINful CBP
Northern Bathouses - SSE

There shouldn't be a conflict between SL Aroused Redux and the FG version, since the SL version has been updated a lot more, and FG will look for the FG version and SL will look for the SL version. I'm running FG and SL at the same time, and haven't noticed any major conflicts. I'm assuming the aroused redux versions wouldn't conflict either. FNIS might bitch about there being duplicate anims but you should be able to ignore that.

3 hours ago, nomkaz said:

There shouldn't be a conflict between SL Aroused Redux and the FG version, since the SL version has been updated a lot more, and FG will look for the FG version and SL will look for the SL version. I'm running FG and SL at the same time, and haven't noticed any major conflicts. I'm assuming the aroused redux versions wouldn't conflict either. FNIS might bitch about there being duplicate anims but you should be able to ignore that.

Thanks, I'll load up SL, SL Aroused Redux, Devious devises, and some slave mods and test it out.

On 3/15/2021 at 3:07 AM, remodel said:

Reveal hidden contents

FlowerGirls SE and VR
KSHair for FlowerGirls
TitKit
SurverX floppy SMP V1.2
Bijin Skin - CBBE
SINful CBP
Northern Bathouses - SSE

Just try it. If there are no dlls it should work. If the meshes are from LE, they can be converted easily with CAO.

4 hours ago, mcnv said:

has anyone tested the SSE version of enderal?

they've released it last month on nexus.

https://www.nexusmods.com/enderalspecialedition/mods/1

I'd wait until it's released on Steam. The one on Nexus is missing .exe files and stuff, so it's a bit shit to get going. That and with the Steam version you won't have to screw around with your SE installation and ruin it if you screw something up, or just can't get it to work. Steam will give it it's own game folder, and it'll be ready to play right out of the gate.