SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

5 hours ago, pburnt said:

lol. Found out that Sorlis something or other's Treasure wasn't converted but was convertible. It does have other issues that aren't related to conversion.

Yeah, I had been keeping my eye on that mod but didn't want to pay for the animations it needed. When komotor gave permission to bundle them I tried it out: some mostly inconsequential ESP errors I fixed, and some bugs here and there in the game (like static placements and scripting), but for the most part working well enough.

That aside, damn that cavern was fucking awesome. I need more mods with jaw-dropping stuff like that.

21 minutes ago, tasairis said:

Yeah, I had been keeping my eye on that mod but didn't want to pay for the animations it needed. When komotor gave permission to bundle them I tried it out: some mostly inconsequential ESP errors I fixed, and some bugs here and there in the game (like static placements and scripting), but for the most part working well enough.

That aside, damn that cavern was fucking awesome. I need more mods with jaw-dropping stuff like that.

kom was a great animatior.

But he left.

Ah, I just realized we're using FontAwesome...

Edit 4:

Ported/compatible Stable and working, including some Oldrim mods that do not require conversion work
Unstable Mostly stable or in an alpha/beta state, may have some bugs so install at your own risk
Convertable Can work with a bit of effort on your part, no significant problems
Buggy Can work, has some problems that still leave the mod mostly usable
Broken Does not work well, or perhaps even at all
Questionable I don't know

Yeah, totally forgot those restrictions I had don't apply anymore and I can do whatever.

2 hours ago, tasairis said:

I kept crashing when trying to talk to Julia so couldn't even try it out. It was a pain to do all the converting, too. :(

Not sure without .NET framework. Every time I tried to activate Julia at her camp I'd crash. Even after converting all animations, meshes, changed compression on textures, resized textures, and sacrificed a goat. Saw some errors in SSEEdit but was told those aren't a problem, so who knows?

16 minutes ago, pburnt said:

Not sure without .NET framework. Every time I tried to activate Julia at her camp I'd crash. Even after converting all animations, meshes, changed compression on textures, resized textures, and sacrificed a goat. Saw some errors in SSEEdit but was told those aren't a problem, so who knows?

Do you crash as soon as you get close to her, or can you reach her and crash as soon as you try to talk to her?

I tried 4 times. The first time I crashed when within activation distance. The last 3 times it was when I activated her. Gave up after that. It could be something in my other mods but it just wasn't worth the trouble to be honest.

9 minutes ago, pburnt said:

I tried 4 times. The first time I crashed when within activation distance. The last 3 times it was when I activated her. Gave up after that. It could be something in my other mods but it just wasn't worth the trouble to be honest.

Try it with the unconverted headmesh data.

Hello, just a simple question, is this page tracking all mods available for Sexlab on SE or only ones that have been converted? I know that might be an odd question because I don't know if any SE-exclusive Sexlab mods are being developed or exist, but I just wanted to ask, thanks. 

2 hours ago, AhrkEkMulaag said:

Hello, just a simple question, is this page tracking all mods available for Sexlab on SE or only ones that have been converted? I know that might be an odd question because I don't know if any SE-exclusive Sexlab mods are being developed or exist, but I just wanted to ask, thanks. 

just converted from what i can see. there a few sse only things but not much.

22 hours ago, jaeos said:

so how is it converted again? i didn't see any posts on how to, but the only file on record doesn't work

Spoiler

Converting Oldrim Files

This is not a guide to converting mods. Here are some:

Tip: Cathedral Assets Optimizer is capable of converting meshes, textures, and animations, and can unpack and repack BSAs.

BSA Archive Unpack with Bethesda Archive Extractor
DDS Texture Compatibility depends on the texture format; use NifScan to find and fix problems
DLL SKSE plugin Oldrim SKSE plugins are not compatible with SSE, can only be converted by those with the right knowledge, and only if the source code is available
ESM Master file Convertable with Creation Kit using CreationKit Fixes: open and save, no editing necessary
ESP Plugin file Convertable with Creation Kit: open and save, no editing necessary
HKX Animation Convertable with HavokBehaviorPostProcess - guides by dnalloh1987 and by Trythane
NIF Mesh Most are convertable; use NifScan to find problems, try SSE Nif Optimizer to fix automatically, or NifSkope to fix manually
PEX Script Compatible
PSC Script source Compatible; if you want to recompile note that script sources have moved
4 hours ago, AhrkEkMulaag said:

"Only" converted, or at least ones where there are Oldrim and SSE versions. And yes, there are a handful of SSE-only mods out there.