SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

2 hours ago, Gulfwulf said:

If you install mods manually or via NMM, then yes; if you're using a mod manager like Vortex or MO 2, then no, just make sure XPMSSE overrides anything else that includes a skeleton.

Yeah, I figured as much. I'm still using NMM because my Skyrim mods are quite a list and I'm bored to reinstall them all in Vortex. Maybe, I'll try it, thanks.

So with Poser Hotkeys Plus I can disable/delete the esps associated with pose mods like Halo and such as long as the merged module or add on modules are activated correct?

Also I had seen something about merging extra add on modules into the main merged module also but not quite sure how to do it as it’s really vague in the readme.

22 minutes ago, JimKhan said:

I've been wondering: is it worth the trouble to install jiggle physics in the game? Been thinking about it but seems a bit of a process.

CBBE Special has been working just fine for me. I haven't tried the UUNP stuff, but I may because I prefer that body to CBBE.

9 hours ago, Gulfwulf said:

CBBE Special has been working just fine for me. I haven't tried the UUNP stuff, but I may because I prefer that body to CBBE.

Do I have to choose something according to the body replacer I'm using? I'm using CBBE so does that mean I should install the physics that come with that mod only?

On 5/28/2019 at 2:50 AM, dixyfla said:

I can't get the command to follow me to work?  I have converted the old one, and used the new one from github, and when I talk to the person, the option is there, they say "of course" but never follow.  You ever have this problem?

Thank you.

Dixy

Been converting DM2 for my self and every thing seams fine, also work fine with HSH and YGAS. Dont forget to get the neckless trough Add item.

8 hours ago, JimKhan said:

Do I have to choose something according to the body replacer I'm using? I'm using CBBE so does that mean I should install the physics that come with that mod only?

Run CBBE Special (If you want vaginal collision on top of what CBBE Body Physics gives) or CBBE Body Physics (standard breast/butt physics) in Bodyslide and make sure you install CBPC https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21224 if you don't use the HDT Framework.

Most clothing mods you download already have physics enabled or if not has a choice between them when you build the outfits in Bodyslide.

29 minutes ago, Hippeus said:

Run CBBE Special (If you want vaginal collision on top of what CBBE Body Physics gives) or CBBE Body Physics (standard breast/butt physics) in Bodyslide and make sure you install CBPC https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21224 if you don't use the HDT Framework.

Most clothing mods you download already have physics enabled or if not has a choice between them when you build the outfits in Bodyslide.

So, either this or HDT Framework are mandatory? In that case I suppose I'll pick this one since it's on the nexus site. I downloaded BodySlide today to see if I can make use of it for something interesting but I haven't gotten around to learning how to use it yet.

1 hour ago, sassoundwave said:

I think i posted mine in the wrong topic. as i was looking for a list of ported and not needed to port mods, which is this one:)

The one i tried, works fine, but i do not see it in the list. 

so here it is:

Hmm.. i have a forest nymph thats an absolute thief she has a 1.5 minute racial invis. i'll go check it out

Gopher's video on BodySlide and Outfit Studio is pretty amazing, that person never ceases to amaze with his stuff.

On another note, there's something I've been meaning to ask for a while: how is it that people can make female NPCs look like they have cleavage? Is it some kind of body mesh tinkering?

1 hour ago, JimKhan said:

Gopher's video on BodySlide and Outfit Studio is pretty amazing, that person never ceases to amaze with his stuff.

On another note, there's something I've been meaning to ask for a while: how is it that people can make female NPCs look like they have cleavage? Is it some kind of body mesh tinkering?

That can be done with Bodyslide.  Some people who make Bodyslide presets usually include 2.  One for nude and one for when dressed.  It's usually the latter one that has the cleavage.  If not there's a slider in the program for cleavage.

2 hours ago, Kain82 said:

That can be done with Bodyslide.  Some people who make Bodyslide presets usually include 2.  One for nude and one for when dressed.  It's usually the latter one that has the cleavage.  If not there's a slider in the program for cleavage.

Thanks, mate. You deserve the whole bag of sweet rolls.

Been playing Vigilant and read that Glenmoril is a kind of sequel. Does anyone know if it's convertible? I'm leaning towards not since the author hasn't done it.

Edit: Seems it's still in early alpha test and about half finished. Never mind.

On 11/15/2018 at 11:14 AM, GodWearsGucci said:

Has anyone gotten Sexual Vampire Feeding mod to work in SSE? I converted everything and downloaded all mods it required and converted them correctly but none of the animations play in game.

I know this is really late, but I stumbled upon this mod tonight and was determined to get it working. I was able to convert it and all of the animations play properly.  I am not certain as to the stability of the mod as a whole, but I can confirm that it is possible.

Out of curiosity, can anyone tell me if Vinfamy's Sexlab SSE Lite mods work with full Sexlab SSE? They were never re-ported over, and I'm assuming they're not cross compatible, but figured I'd ask anyway. And if they're not, would it be quick to get them to work with the full Sexlab?

2 hours ago, Nyren said:

Out of curiosity, can anyone tell me if Vinfamy's Sexlab SSE Lite mods work with full Sexlab SSE? They were never re-ported over, and I'm assuming they're not cross compatible, but figured I'd ask anyway. And if they're not, would it be quick to get them to work with the full Sexlab?

No I don't think so.  At least the full SL mods do not work with the lite version so I assume the reverse is the same.

8 hours ago, Nyren said:

6 hours ago, Kain82 said:

No I don't think so.  At least the full SL mods do not work with the lite version so I assume the reverse is the same.

Correct. SL Light is too different from regular SL so mods made for one are not compatible with the other.

Whether the Vinfamy mods can be fixed to work, I don't know.