SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

5 hours ago, nulloperations said:

Looks like Beeing Female is now experiencing CTD with various users. Personally experiencing CTD on launch with it installed. Seeing other users reporting issues over on the Loverslab and Nexus pages.

So what's changed recently?

1 minute ago, tasairis said:

Alright, that makes three mods left with Devious Devices and HDT being the two big ones. That's enough for me to take out that big section up top. Back to normal.

Ha, then I refresh the HDT pages and see they've updated too.

So that leaves Devious Devices.

Say, I checked the DLL files in my SKSE folder, and found some of them to be quite old:

> SkyrimUncapper

> BeeingFemale64

> AchievementsModsEnablerLoader

> QuickLootSE

(> SetVehicleFixPlugin from "more nasty critters" is from last update, still based on 2.0.7 - just updated it, did not test, since I ran with v11.3, not v11.3a.. will test later - my bad)

None of them had an update available on the nexus.

41 minutes ago, Swiftstep said:

Say, I checked the DLL files in my SKSE folder, and found some of them to be quite old:

> SkyrimUncapper

> BeeingFemale64

> QuickLootSE

(> SetVehicleFixPlugin from "more nasty critters" is from last update, still based on 2.0.7 - just updated it, did not test, since I ran with v11.3, not v11.3a.. will test later - my bad)

I don't think SkyrimUncapper needed an update last time, I haven't updated this time yet, but my exe is newer than the dll from that, and it's working, same goes for AchievementsModsEnable, the file is from 2017, but it's working with 2.07.

49 minutes ago, Swiftstep said:

> SkyrimUncapper

> BeeingFemale64

> QuickLootSE

Looks like Skyrim Skill Uncapper is updated. Achievements Mods Enabler doesn't need an update because it's written to be rather intelligent and it can adapt.

1 hour ago, Swiftstep said:

> SkyrimUncapper

> BeeingFemale64

> QuickLootSE

the setvehicle plug in was never updated from the oldrim version.... I usually forgrt to remove it from the packs... I does no harm if it is there, but you can also remove it...

3 hours ago, Swiftstep said:

> SkyrimUncapper

> BeeingFemale64

> QuickLootSE

Got it.Thanks guys for all the help.

Beeing female (both from nexus and dl page here) cause CTD, apparently not only for my setup. Might be a good idea to mark it read for 1.5.50.

Meaning: when I delete the "BeeingFemale64.dll", I can play the game normally.

And unless someone takes over QuickLoot (the original author closed their account and some users have been having a devil of a time trying to update it using the provided source code), that one may remain on the "not updated" list for quite a while.

Thanks to all of the authors who updated their mods (or like for Simply Knock, the non-author that created a fix and shared it).  And thanks to tasairis for this thread keeping us informed.  Of course, now that (nearly) everything is up-to-date, we should be seeing an update to 1.6.99 sometime soon ?.

8 hours ago, srayesmanll said:

And unless someone takes over QuickLoot (the original author closed their account and some users have been having a devil of a time trying to update it using the provided source code), that one may remain on the "not updated" list for quite a while.

Thanks to all of the authors who updated their mods (or like for Simply Knock, the non-author that created a fix and shared it).  And thanks to tasairis for this thread keeping us informed.  Of course, now that (nearly) everything is up-to-date, we should be seeing an update to 1.6.99 sometime soon ?.

I still have Quick loot, and running with auto harvest. Got Newrim running with NMM, and strangely it failed to delete the dll when I deinstalled quick loot. Meaning I can confirm: quick loot works well not-updated, even together with auto-harvest. Not that useless, since Quick loot also changes the standard looting window.

14 hours ago, tasairis said:

Looks like Skyrim Skill Uncapper is updated. Achievements Mods Enabler doesn't need an update because it's written to be rather intelligent and it can adapt.

Where do you see it updated?, one on Nexus said last updated 05 Oct., 2017 .

* Need More Feedback: SL_Achievement, SL Leveling

* Decided I rather liked listing all those SKSE mods so they're back under the SFW section

10 hours ago, Vortec said:

Where do you see it updated?, one on Nexus said last updated 05 Oct., 2017 .

Technically it didn't - it's like the Achievements mod and didn't need to update. The description says it's good for 2.0.8 and there are many comments saying that too.

So the opparco mfg thing now includes MfgConsoleFunc. If anyone cares, the choice is now either More Informative Console + Mfg Fix if you want the detailed actor information or opparco (just that) if you want the expression table. Still no one or combination that provides everything :(

5 minutes ago, Andreis said:

Mfg Fix just got updated, with a source code.

Opparco is thinking about making a patch for More Informative Console.

Just saw. Didn't notice there was the sources too.

Bit of competition there... I'd love if all three of them got together and released a joint Mfg Console with the best parts of all their versions.

Did anyone tried to contact Javi or checked his webside?

I have just made a little Test: to see if DDi makes problems: It seems to work without update and there are no people yelling for an update in the DD thread. Can someone verify this?

Just found out, that my Estrus .dll also in not compatible with the new runtim but:

489830_20180919234710_1.png

And about DD:

489830_20180919213421_1.png

If I'm not totally wrong, I should not have been able to make this screenshots....