SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

Just now, Farass said:

Seems like SSE is trying to load the arousedarmor from skyrim.esm, not MoreNastyCritters.esp

It is cf loading the armors from the wrong source or can't find it in the place that it stored it. The question is, if it is CF, that is doing it wrong or Jcontainers... 

Could someone check their own CF DB dump? And compare it with the entries I have found?

GameMode=SkyrimSE

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
FISS.esp=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
FNIS.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
XPMSSE.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
Malachit zu Vulkanglas_SE.esp=1
babes combined.esp=1
PfiffysArmorAddon.esp=1
SkyUI_SE.esp=1
Qasmoke Travel Spell.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
CharacterMakingExtender.esp=1
RaceCompatibility USSEP Patch.esp=1
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
David's fallen Angel 1.2.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
Osare GothicLolita.esp=1
SLAL_K4Anims.esp=1
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
NibblesAnimObjects.esp=1
AnubAnimObj.esp=1
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp=1
KomAnimObjects.esp=1
HornyDragons.esp=1
HornyDragonesses.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
The Manipulator.esp=1

I'll say it again and then let you guys keep going down that path: the problem is when CF first registers the mods. It or JContainers or SKSE cannot load the aroused armors from each mod. That failure will show up in your save dumps as a form 0x0 from Skyrim because there was no form loaded at all in the first place and CF saved bad data.

If you tried that modified CreatureFramework.pex I had asked then all those messages about "registered none/none", during that initial registration, are just after the problem occurs and demonstrate that the armor was not loaded.

20 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Second shot: But now I have 2 Framework menues...

BTW I have switched back to JC 4.0 for testing purposes...

20180302103838_1.jpg

So things are working when you switched back to jacontainers 4.0?

That's all you did?

EDIT: Downgraded jc to 4.0 and tested ...registred everything again, but no difference in my game

• Dropped deprecated Papyrus functions - these had stub implementation to begin with:
JDB.readFromFile() -- note that this is not the JValue.readFromFile() !
JContainers.lastError()
JContainers.lastErrorString()

Important!

For people porting script - read below:

• The API version has been uplifted, you may need to adjust the checks in your scripts for these calls:
JContainers.APIVersion()
JContainers.featureVersion() 

these are the only differences between the two I read

Would this matter?

5 minutes ago, Farass said:

So things are working when you switched back to jacontainers 4.0?

That's all you did?

no... You asked for trying out the 3 .pex files. I wonder if the ssldebugwhatever thing is really needed. But the two others did it. The araused mesh on a spawned dog was only applied after triggering an update in the puppeteer, but the Dwemer switched correctly... 

Same after save/reload.  But Why do I have 2 MCM Menus for CF? 

1 hour ago, scipher99 said:

Man I am learning a lot here from every one. Thank you

I do know the load order should be

SexLab.esm
 SexLabAroused.esm
 CreatureFramework.esm

this per the authors post

Well, seems like I have done it wrong....As usual...BTW... Not touched ESP's/ESM's. It is mnc 11G2 and HC11g. I have been a bad guy...again...

On 2/28/2018 at 12:44 PM, Sabrina Saberhagen said:

@tasairis yeah I have no idea what I'm doing or looking for. My language is English so that's not it. The original oldrim mod had a BSA which I unpacked like all the conversion guides told me. The mod works, it's just you don't get to see the dialogues for any of the quests. I noticed there is a "strings" folder that no other mod has but no idea how to touch that. So here is the converted mod, with everything

Devious Cidhna v1_8.rar

I tried converting it too and that doesn't work. It seems there's more to how to make Creation Kit deal with localized plugins...

Try with the non-localized version instead.

Well, tested it again... from the clean save... and it worked again with one little issue. The poor human testing dummy got in T-pose for the first stage of the anim. but that was just for a moment. on the second shot it worked correctly....

Also solved the 2 MCM's: It was a copy of CF I accidantly activated.

Tested it with the Dvarwen Sphere, will do a bit more testing with other creatures. Still need to find out why the aroused mesh only gets equipped after using the pippeteer. or if this was just an issue with loading. 

24 minutes ago, Farass said:

Ok, downloaded your version of creature framework. Installed it and removed my version. Deleted jc 4.0.1 and installed jc 4.0. Started fresh game. Exactly the same error message ...does not load the arousedarmor.

Did you make a clean save? sorry... didn't read the new game thing...I guess you have mnc installed an reregisterd all mods...

made a hard save, and reloaded that save.

56 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

So this ar all CF scrips as they are installed on my PC plus the modified ssleffectscrip.

try it without, and if it doesn't work, try it with...

sslEffectDebug.pex

Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2SE.7z

Thanks for the files, but it's strange. CF is still not registering the aroused armor. When I dump the files into the CF .json it only includes the skyrim.esm like before. No More nasty critters reference. Everything else is working like it should.

looks like the remaining source of problems can be jcontainers ...some forms that have changed from jc 3.3 to 4.0.1?? or it could still be CF??

4 minutes ago, Farass said:

Thanks for the files, but it's strange. CF is still not registering the aroused armor. When I dump the files into the CF .json it only includes the skyrim.esm like before. No More nasty critters reference. Everything else is working like it should.

looks like the remaining source of problems can be jcontainers ...some forms that have changed from jc 3.3 to 4.0.1??

so you still trying it with 4.01?

They removed some dummys from 4.0 to 4.01 (as far as I understand the comments) And I just remembered that things for me got worse after switching to 4.01. Right now it is working much better than before. 

6 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

And another thing that didn't work before: Aroused creatures equip the aroused armor. I have a working version. Is there anyone else that can confirm a running version?

I tested your version you posted last but still get the same issue, Ill try a clean install here shortly to be sure its not leftover stuff.

11 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

so you still trying it with 4.01?

They removed some dummys from 4.0 to 4.01 (as far as I understand the comments) And I just remembered that things for me got worse after switching to 4.01. Right now it is working much better than before. 

I did everything you listed but still no progress I'll keep trying and see if I can replicate what you did.