SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

7 hours ago, tasairis said:

Updating...

* Ported: BeeingFemale SE
* Removing komotor's animations

Did that involve copying files? Did you convert and then copy the modified files back to where they were? It's either that or the files weren't converted correctly.

Where are these steps? I found this video but didn't see anything about animations when I skipped through it.

I used NMM to install the mod, then went into the meshes/actors/characters/animations as mentioned. That’s it

23 minutes ago, SKYRIMSEXISCOOL said:

thanks for the list, are sse only mods included in the post? 

Would make a lot of sense to convert them to SSE...

There are not so many SSE Exclusive Mods. the only things I know right now are Sexlab itself and HCOS 1.0

Got SLIF working for what I use - ended up being only two scripts that I had to update.

I use:

Beeing Female -- using native support.

Egg Factory

DDI

SGO III -- dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc

SLIF 1.19f -- SLIF_ScannerAlias.psc

SGO script gets updated the same way tasairis did before and qotsafan helped guide me on the other.

dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc

- If(SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") == -1)
+ If(SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") == -1 && SKSE.GetPluginVersion("skee") == -1)

- Int Camera = Game.GetCameraState()
  If(Camera != 5 && Camera != 8 && Camera != 9 && Camera != 10)
+ Int CameraState = Game.GetCameraState()
  If(CameraState != 5 && CameraState != 8 && CameraState != 9 && CameraState != 10)

SLIF_ScannerAlias.psc

-  bool function IsValidNiOverrideVersion() global
	int pluginVersion = SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride")
	int scriptVersion = NiOverride.GetScriptVersion()
	return (pluginVersion >= 6 && scriptVersion >= 6)
  endFunction

+ bool function IsValidNiOverrideVersion() global
    int pluginVersion = SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride")
    int skeeVersion   = SKSE.GetPluginVersion("skee")
    int scriptVersion = NiOverride.GetScriptVersion()
    return (pluginVersion >= 6 || skeeVersion >= 1) && scriptVersion >= 6
  endFunction

SLIF_ScannerAlias.pex

dcc_sgo_QuestController.pex

hey small request could you mark whether the mod is lore-friendly or not? Lol I know that's hard to do with sex mods but I just dont like mods that add out of place future stuff or go overboard with the sex mechanics

13 hours ago, SKYRIMSEXISCOOL said:

thanks for the list, are sse only mods included in the post? 

First bullet point:

* This is supposed to be a list of what Skyrim Classic ("Oldrim") SexLab mods have or have not been ported to Skyrim Special Edition ("SSE"). Not a list of recommended or favorite or new mods.

1 hour ago, SKYRIMSEXISCOOL said:

hey small request could you mark whether the mod is lore-friendly or not? Lol I know that's hard to do with sex mods but I just dont like mods that add out of place future stuff or go overboard with the sex mechanics

So don't install them. If you want to know whether a mod is lore-friendly or not then go to the mod's page (and everything in the list has a link), read the description, and decide for yourself.

IMO most mods are lore-friendly - if you're willing to be flexible about what that means. Does the Elder Scrolls canon mention anything about a succubus wearing high heels having tentacle sex in Skyrim? Doubtful. Could I reasonably believe that the player is one of the creatures from the thousands of planes of Oblivion, sent to Tamriel on the order of her Daedric prince to ensnare mortals using her supernatural sexual powers? Possibly.

20 minutes ago, tasairis said:

First bullet point:

So don't install them. If you want to know whether a mod is lore-friendly or not then go to the mod's page (and everything in the list has a link), read the description, and decide for yourself.

IMO most mods are lore-friendly - if you're willing to be flexible about what that means. Does the Elder scrolls canon mention anything about a succubus wearing high heels having tentacle sex in Skyrim? Doubtful. Could I reasonably believe that the player is one of the creatures from the thousands of planes of Oblivion, sent to Tamriel on the order of her Daedric prince to ensnare mortals using her supernatural sexual powers? Possibly.

Thanks for the answers also I would like to report (if this helps) that I cannot convert SL Stories in the Creation Kit. When saving the esp doesn't change and it crashes. I know it's already a "?" mod just hope this helps (and wondering if anyone knows a fix). 

12 minutes ago, SKYRIMSEXISCOOL said:

Thanks for the answers also I would like to report (if this helps) that I cannot convert SL Stories in the Creation Kit. When saving the esp doesn't change and it crashes. I know it's already a "?" mod just hope this helps (and wondering if anyone knows a fix). 

It's a ? precisely because I want more people to tell me how it worked (or didn't) for them, so thanks for reporting on it.

For SL Stories, like the list says I've heard it works for some and doesn't work for others, so I don't know what's up with it. Are you trying just the main Stories part without the Devious half? Do you have the dependencies? Installed SLAR SSE and have Zaz 7/8 converted properly? Does it crash at the main menu, loading/starting a save, or randomly during the game? Have you enabled Papyrus logging and checked if there's anything in the log that seems particularly ominous?

9 minutes ago, jennievm said:

Anyone else have problems with the new alpha of racemenu. In my case scaling is broken again. So Nioverride is not working like the previous one did. alpha 4 worked fine. Wetfunction for instance don't work anymore. Can someone confirm this ?

High Heels definitely broken for me in alpha 5.

Also hudextensions.dll won't load 

17 hours ago, Azurahawk said:

I used NMM to install the mod, then went into the meshes/actors/characters/animations as mentioned. That’s it

As mentioned where? That video? Where in it do the instructions for animations start (because I'm too lazy to watch 20+ minutes to find it)?

3 hours ago, tasairis said:

As mentioned where? That video? Where in it do the instructions for animations start (because I'm too lazy to watch 20+ minutes to find it)?

Darkfoxes video I dont think covers animations, for animations are different last I checked. It only covers files like Defeat for example. 

If you like, I can spam this board with screenshots and steps later today :smiley: if that’s what your suggesting. I figured being brief in explaination is less hairy first

On 14.4.2018 at 11:48 PM, McLude said:

I'm getting a lot of errors, 112 actually, when opening in CK. Did you get that too?

I got a whole lot of warnings, not errors I believe, when opening it in CK, but from what I read this is apparently normal. I am no authority on the topic though, with no mods to my name.

For anyone using Sisterhood of Dibella, what exactly did you do to get it working? Anytime I get close to a NPC that is created or modified by the mod, the game crashes to desktop. I don't seem to be having any issues with the scenery as mentioned in the thread. My issue seems to be with PC-NPC interaction. If I'm within melee distance of one of the NPCs for about 5 seconds, I get a CTD. If I try to start a dialogue before that crash happens, instant CTD. I've unpacked the BSAs, done the NIF optimizer, replaced the marble textures and saved the ESP in the SE construction kit. What else am I missing?

EDIT: NVM. I figured out that I missed updating the Face tint data

Tried downloading apropos and overwriting the original file with the one suggested at the first post (aproposConfig.pex). Do I need to do anything else? because that didn't get the mod to do anything. never loaded on MCM, never casted any buff/debuff on PC. I'm not even looking for the textures, just the wear and tear effects.

23 hours ago, Azurahawk said:

Darkfoxes video I dont think covers animations, for animations are different last I checked. It only covers files like Defeat for example. 

If you like, I can spam this board with screenshots and steps later today :smiley: if that’s what your suggesting. I figured being brief in explaination is less hairy first

Actually all I'm asking for is a link to the instructions you're following.

15 hours ago, Ahegao said:

I got a whole lot of warnings, not errors I believe, when opening it in CK, but from what I read this is apparently normal. I am no authority on the topic though, with no mods to my name.

Lots of warnings are normal. Lots. Like a couple hundred with a minimal load and potentially thousands with certain types of mods. But most of those thousands are due to multiple warnings about the same root cause, so it's not like there are actually thousands of distinct problems.

7 hours ago, Bottlesoldier said:

Tried downloading apropos and overwriting the original file with the one suggested at the first post (aproposConfig.pex). Do I need to do anything else? because that didn't get the mod to do anything. never loaded on MCM, never casted any buff/debuff on PC. I'm not even looking for the textures, just the wear and tear effects.

You have to convert the mod using the normal mod conversion steps. Simply downloading and installing is not enough.

If there's a script posted for download, like aproposConfig.pex, then that's because something needed to be fixed in the Papyrus code. Something the average player wouldn't be able to do, so someone knowledgeable did it and uploaded the new script for everyone else to use.

9 hours ago, Bottlesoldier said:

1 hour ago, tasairis said:

You have to convert the mod using the normal mod conversion steps. Simply downloading and installing is not enough.

If there's a script posted for download, like aproposConfig.pex, then that's because something needed to be fixed in the Papyrus code. Something the average player wouldn't be able to do, so someone knowledgeable did it and uploaded the new script for everyone else to use.

I use Apropos in SSE. I haven't converted to form 44 as I have found that just simply converting the form type can cause more issues than just leaving as form 43.

I have experienced issues with Apropus not doing its job, but this is purely down to the position in load order. I use MO2 and Loot. I let loot handle the .esp and I position the mod in the left panel of MO2.

You will need to experiment to find the correct load order for your mod setup, but simply loading it after everything else will not necessarily be the correct solution.

The replacement script should be placed in the scrips folder of Apropos. It will overwrite the existing script.

On 17/04/2018 at 9:14 AM, General Neondaze said:

I use Apropos in SSE. I haven't converted to form 44 as I have found that just simply converting the form type can cause more issues than just leaving as form 43.

I have experienced issues with Apropus not doing its job, but this is purely down to the position in load order. I use MO2 and Loot. I let loot handle the .esp and I position the mod in the left panel of MO2.

You will need to experiment to find the correct load order for your mod setup, but simply loading it after everything else will not necessarily be the correct solution.

The replacement script should be placed in the scrips folder of Apropos. It will overwrite the existing script.

Yep, what he said. I was overlooking sexlab aroused. Loot helped with that.

Still had to do some troubleshoting because of an old bug Apropos has where it doesn't track PC, have to reset sexlab for that. The irony being... I had to search a post of my own where I asked the same thing back on oldrim and I remebered someone answered with the fix, but I didn't recall what it was.

It's working as intended now. Only to recall how much of a lackluster Apropos' wear and tear is... fuck around a cluster of times and character walks out of it with only a health regen debuff...

37 minutes ago, Bottlesoldier said:

Yep, what he said. I was overlooking sexlab aroused. Loot helped with that.

Still had to do some troubleshoting because of an old bug Apropos has where it doesn't track PC, have to reset sexlab for that. The irony being... I had to search a post of my own where I asked the same thing back on oldrim and I remebered someone answered with the fix, but I didn't recall what it was.

It's working as intended now. Only to recall how much of a lackluster Apropos' wear and tear is... fuck around a cluster of times and character walks out of it with only a health regen debuff...

After a while, I turned wear and tear off. For me, Apropos was about the flavour text.