8 hours ago, MTB said:

The 0.2.5v SHOULD both contain updated and working CBBE bodyslide files. No need to override those. But should be the same as 

SCB-CBBE-Bodyslide-Fixed.7z files so overriding with those should not break anything.

Cool. That`s what I figured. Installed it and played it a bit. Enslaved a few bandits. Are they supposed to keep all the parts of the beast on them? I expected it all to despawn. Plus, it spawned ALOT of lock boxes. 6 or 7. And there were only 3 bandit women. Probably a problem at my end. One of them bugged and I couldn`t change her name(PAHE MCM) or apply a brand(slaver`s spellbook). But it was cool. Somehow I enslaved 3 bandits, but only cast the spell twice. But to be fair, I was experiencing substantial script-lag at the time. Need to tweek BethINI a bit.

By the way, MXR reviewed your mod on Youtube. Showed up in my notifications right after I turned off Skyrim after installing your mod. Coincidence? Hmmm...

@TheQueenofTraps     Just for shits and giggles, try disabling one of your larger animation packs. If you have too many, game will CTD when you try to start it. At least for LE version, it does. Doesn`t matter if you have XXL version of FNIS. Around 12k+ animations, it CTDs.

17 minutes ago, rcy68 said:

Just for shits and giggles, try disabling one of your larger animation packs. If you have too many, game will CTD when you try to start it. At least for LE version, it does. Doesn`t matter if you have XXL version of FNIS. Around 12k+ animations, it CTDs.

That's the thing. The game loads fine when SCB isn't active but when I activate it, it CTD as soon as I tried to start the game.

Side note: I'm pretty sure I barely have about 1200 animations, more or less. So, I don't think that's the problem.

23 minutes ago, TheQueenofTraps said:

That's the thing. The game loads fine when SCB isn't active but when I activate it, it CTD as soon as I tried to start the game.

Side note: I'm pretty sure I barely have about 1200 animations, more or less. So, I don't think that's the problem.

1200?! You`re not playing Deviant Skyrim right.;)    Plus, vanilla Skyrim has a shit-ton of animations straight from the factory. And some mods(like SCB) add more. Your total number of animations isn`t the number you added with SLAL Packs. On the off chance you didn`t know that. As I said, "for shits and giggles", try it. Or not. I figured it couldn`t hurt.

Edit: Although, from what I`ve seen in the forums, mods ported to SE tend to have "issues".

40 minutes ago, rcy68 said:

1200?! You`re not playing Deviant Skyrim right.;)    Plus, vanilla Skyrim has a shit-ton of animations straight from the factory. And some mods(like SCB) add more. Your total number of animations isn`t the number you added with SLAL Packs. On the off chance you didn`t know that. As I said, "for shits and giggles", try it. Or not. I figured it couldn`t hurt.

Edit: Although, from what I`ve seen in the forums, mods ported to SE tend to have "issues".

Yes, I am aware that there are default animations. That is why is said "about" and "more or less".

And I'm not going to say I did it because you suggested it but I disable about half of my mods then tried again.

I'm not going to say that you were right but for the most part, it works now.

I'm having some kind of weird problem with the ZAZ objects. My character crawls to the object and just sits there and doesn't do anything. I've rerun FNIS to generate new animations every single time I've added or removed mods. I'm able to interact with the objects after my character crawls all the way there, but the timer seems to last for a lot longer than the amount of time set in the MCM. The only way to to get unstuck is to load a previous save or exit to main menu/desktop. The objects work fine if I just go up to them and interact with them, but they don't work at all when led to by a beast. I've had the exact same problem in the past with the ZAZ furniture items during a quest sequence which I never solved.

All of the items seem to be added to my character properly, like the spider cocoon and the wrist chains collar and gag.

I've made the following changes with no luck:

I've removed all mods besides the dependencies and rebuilt the FNIS behavior files.

I moved SCB as close to the ZAZ pack in the load order.

Reinstalled SCB and the ZAZ pack, as well as changing from the XPMS skeleton to the XPMSE legacy edition skeleton.

The last thing that I can think to do would be to restart fresh with a clean download of the game from steam.

So when ever i load a save game i CTD. But if i load it from a new game i don't CTD, i used the Papyrus log to narrow it down to this mod and i'm unsure why it's happening i'm pretty sure i have all the requirements, though Paradise Halls is confusing for me where do i find it?

Edit: Nevermind. It doesn't seem to be this mod.

Log: 

Papyrus.3.log

1 hour ago, Systamatic said:

So when ever i load a save game i CTD. But if i load it from a new game i don't CTD, i used the Papyrus log to narrow it down to this mod and i'm unsure why it's happening i'm pretty sure i have all the requirements, though Paradise Halls is confusing for me where do i find it?

Log: 

Papyrus.3.log 68.64 kB · 0 downloads

it should be this one "Pahe reborn aka Paradise Halls Enhanced" you can find it but im not a 100%sure

(kinda was looking for some troubleshooting for this mod too) when a chained beast tries to capture the player it instantly unequips 

i have no clue why at the moment 

also where do the log files for chainedbeasts get saved`?

17 minutes ago, LordUnsinkbar said:

it should be this one "Pahe reborn aka Paradise Halls Enhanced" you can find it but im not a 100%sure

(kinda was looking for some troubleshooting for this mod too) when a chained beast tries to capture the player it instantly unequips 

Yeah i discovered that Quick As You Like was making me crash

11 hours ago, TheQueenofTraps said:

Yes, I am aware that there are default animations. That is why is said "about" and "more or less".

And I'm not going to say I did it because you suggested it but I disable about half of my mods then tried again.

I'm not going to say that you were right but for the most part, it works now.

You don`t like being helped? Ummm...OK. Sorry, I guess. Glad that for some mysterious reason your game works. What a fortunate turn of events, for you. I guess you`re really lucky.

Have the same problem as previous poster, everything works fine, except being put into a zaz furniture, character will crawl too it but just sit in front of it, never enter it.

It has nothing to do with fnis or anything, reran it, the furniture all work fine when used by themselves, just not automatically putting my character in it is the problem.

4 hours ago, LordUnsinkbar said:

Part of the main papyrus log (papyrus.0.log for latest game); check under
\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\
in your documents folder.

12 hours ago, smackalacka1221 said:

I'm having some kind of weird problem with the ZAZ objects. My character crawls to the object and just sits there and doesn't do anything ...

Do you mean your char enters the device and is stuck there or does not even enter the device?

You could check the script log for a sequence like this:

(release from beast stage:)
[...:00PM] SCB info:       Prisoner,Chainbeast : Victim released from this beast
[...:00PM] SCB info:       Initializing Beast of type Chainbeast
[...:00PM] SCB info:       Prisoner: Change to Move package, slot -2

(entering device stage:)

[...:00PM] SCB info:       (Prisoner,Multi Restraint Pole) This victim activated the device to get into it. 30.000000 seconds till release. Use slot = 0

(getting out of device stage:)

[...:30PM] SCB info:       (Multi Restraint Pole) Victim is being released from this device. Use slot = 0
[...:30PM] SCB info:       (Prisoner,Multi Restraint Pole): Activated device to get out of it.
[...:30PM] SCB info:       Prisoner: Punishment has ended for this victim

to check the SCB scripts are firing correctly. 

The MCM status page has a bug that it does not show the player. The attached file should fix that. (Place in data\scripts\ .Be sure to remove again if you install a later update of SCB.)

It should indicate which stage the player is in (so where it gets stuck) and it should be possible to do an emergency release.

SCB_MCMScript.pex

4 hours ago, LordUnsinkbar said:

... when a chained beast tries to capture the player it instantly unequips 

It could be that the beast has no idea what to do with the player so will let them go again;  this occurs if there is no ZAZ furniture within the loaded area and send to simple slavery option is deactivated.  (As this is more likely to occur with beasts in the wild and the next update adds more of those I'm looking at address this eg adding some default spots to crawl to.)

I downloaded this mod last night and played with if for several hours. There are a few bugs that I had. One was you couldn't unequipped the crawler, but you could Drop it. If you dropped it it would come off. A small oversight. another was that sometimes when my toon was crawling sometimes the beasts would still be hostile, this would result in my toon getting knocked down and unable to get up. When my toon or NPCs crawled to the furniture nothing would happen. we'd just be stuck there.

I really like the mod and I look forward to watching it progress.

P.S. Just a suggestion: Maybe you could have an animation where the chainbeast climbs onto you or an NPC and locks itself on you, rather than it just vanishing and appear on you.

I downloaded this mod last night and played with if for several hours. There are a few bugs that I had. One was you couldn't unequipped the crawler, but you could Drop it. If you dropped it it would come off. A small oversight. another was that sometimes when my toon was crawling sometimes the beasts would still be hostile, this would result in my toon getting knocked down and unable to get up. When my toon or NPCs crawled to the furniture nothing would happen. we'd just be stuck there.

I really like the mod and I look forward to watching it progress.

P.S. Just a suggestion: Maybe you could have an animation where the chainbeast climbs onto you or an NPC and locks itself on you, rather than it just vanishing and appear on you.

Discovered this mod today and gave it a try.  Definitely has a lot of bugs that still need to be worked out but I think it has a lot of potential.  :)

First bug I've noticed is that loading up old saves result in an immediate CTD.  Creating new characters thus far seems to be the only thing that works.  Second but I've noticed is that when a captured character finishes crawling to the nearest bondage device, they stop at the foot of it and don't actually enter the device.  I recorded some video if you want to see it for yourself.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vmIEAZrKWoedH1haWsIAtlUazvUf0-By/view

I do Skyrim story projects and I'm thinking of a lot of fun ideas I could use this with.  Thank you for putting into the debug menu and option to make your character crawl around.  Any chance you can put in an option to make an NPC move like that?  Like make it a spell or power you can cast on someone to make them crawl rather than walk?  Something to make some screenarchery a bit better.  As it stands this is a bit unpredictable in making a specific NPC get bound. 

Keep up the great work! 

16 hours ago, MTB said:

It could be that the beast has no idea what to do with the player so will let them go again;  this occurs if there is no ZAZ furniture within the loaded area and send to simple slavery option is deactivated.  (As this is more likely to occur with beasts in the wild and the next update adds more of those I'm looking at address this eg adding some default spots to crawl to.)

thanks a lot for the info 

great mod btw 

curious of the future development of the mod 

btw since this is your first mod, may i ask what kind of backgrou8nd knowledge you have? you seem somewhat experienced with programming 

so what i wanted to know what is your knowledge ( and what did you learn from this project/mod) 

im really curious about that because i kind of want to do something in the same direction, so it would be really helpful if you could tell me a bit of what you all had to do or learn 

First, I absolutely love the mod. But I am having some issues with characters not crawling after they are captured, and in addition seemingly every other chainbeast that tries to capture someone other than the silver gemmed one crashes my game when they try to equip themselves on a character. I have some modding knowledge, but the reason for this crash eludes me.

On 7/14/2019 at 11:48 AM, MTB said:

Do you mean your char enters the device and is stuck there or does not even enter the device?

You could check the script log for a sequence like this:

(release from beast stage:)
[...:00PM] SCB info:       Prisoner,Chainbeast : Victim released from this beast
[...:00PM] SCB info:       Initializing Beast of type Chainbeast
[...:00PM] SCB info:       Prisoner: Change to Move package, slot -2

(entering device stage:)

[...:00PM] SCB info:       (Prisoner,Multi Restraint Pole) This victim activated the device to get into it. 30.000000 seconds till release. Use slot = 0

(getting out of device stage:)

[...:30PM] SCB info:       (Multi Restraint Pole) Victim is being released from this device. Use slot = 0
[...:30PM] SCB info:       (Prisoner,Multi Restraint Pole): Activated device to get out of it.
[...:30PM] SCB info:       Prisoner: Punishment has ended for this victim

to check the SCB scripts are firing correctly. 

The MCM status page has a bug that it does not show the player. The attached file should fix that. (Place in data\scripts\ .Be sure to remove again if you install a later update of SCB.)

It should indicate which stage the player is in (so where it gets stuck) and it should be possible to do an emergency release.

Yes, my character crawls to the devices and sits right next to them without entering them and gets stuck. I tried looking for the logs in the My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script folder, but I don't have a Logs folder in the Skyrim folder. The only folders in there are Saves, SKSE, and the file Rendererinfo.txt. Maybe this is part of the issue?

Thanks for the reply!